• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

That’s some clean looking shelves, where’d you get em from?
Considering my ever growing collection, would be nice if I can finally start organizing my cards by shelf and not by card game.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Before I go back and cry over the lack of a 30 minute Nintendo commercial, can I just say that my ***** Incineroar looks ****ing radical is Sw/Sh.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
@JDCabrera
So here’s what I have so far. I have it organized by size right now but I may change that since the second shelf is a bit empty. But anyway what do you think? View attachment 262061
View attachment 262066
View attachment 262068
:> Wow, all of the stuff you guys got is amazing! XD Makes me wish I was back home to show mine too, though I don't have as much stuff as you do and my shelf is way smaller, and basically above my bed, which considering i live in a part of Mexico with earthquakes, my aunt made me nervous of the idea of it falling on me when i sleep, though my father assures me he secured it extremely well.

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
D

Deleted member

:> Wow, all of the stuff you guys got is amazing! XD Makes me wish I was back home to show mine too, though I don't have as much stuff as you do and my shelf is way smaller, and basically above my bed, which considering i live in a part of Mexico with earthquakes, my aunt made me nervous of the idea of it falling on me when i sleep, though my father assures me he secured it extremely well.
Still curious about what you have on your collection doh!

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Wademan94 Wademan94 I was thinking about how the characters would be abducted, and I figured being taken into some creepy house in the neighborhood on Halloween would be good. After all, if you were a creepy person trying to abduct children with a disguise, you wouldn’t look out of place on Halloween, would you? Anyway, Oliver would totally dress up as :ultyounglink:.
A747E4F0-4567-4F87-BB73-8C0261B2FA96.png

D

Deleted member

It’s pouring rain down here so badly. I’ve never seen rain come down this fast.

I guess you could say I have a...

SINKING feeling about this :p

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Still curious about what you have on your collection doh!
xD If I drop by again with time in my hands, I will surely take a photo, or maybe after I re-arrange it with the new stuff I have gathered and get rid of some more I don't want anymore.

My collection mostly consist of AC stuff, from figures from McFarlane (XD He made the FIRST figure of Shay ever and I adore him for that), both used and new, some from other companies and the recently Ubicollectible statue of Shay I got for my birthday, and other stuff from AC like the physical copy of AC:Rogue for display. Other part has a LOT of Rabbid toys and plushies, and my most treasured ones are from McFarlane too. Quite a lot of MLP:FiM stuff too,, Mario stuff (from plushies to toys), pokemon stuff (my favorite among all of it being my Rayquaza and Primarina plushies) and my amiibos like my two Ridley, two Super Mario Rosalinas and Falco. Oh and my giant Super Metroid Cartridge and some Samus figures with metroids.
And then there would be the animal plushies and figures, mainly the ones I like the most like seals (yes, I love cute fluffy seals) and some other animals that I have encountered in Rogue, like my rare Great Auk plushie.

I don't know if you have ever taste some marshmallows called Peeps? I even got plushies of those, just as a reminder of my childhood. I got my old abandoned consoles put somewhere too. xD It will hopefully look better in a photograph as I might be forgetting a lot of stuff.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Obligatory birthday post is here
CB9F539C-B0FA-42D4-84D5-06871C8DCB9F.jpeg

Just as an aside, Please don’t @ me. I’m not going to explain why, just don’t.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
There aren't nearly enough weed dispensaries and bubble tea houses in the Vancouver course for it to be accurate.

How disappointing. :p

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Maining Hero comes in 3 steps. Firsy, you have fun with the jank he creates. Then, you feel bad about the jank he creates. Then, you relish off the salt and ragequits he creates because of his jank.

You also learn that you're not getting a rematch 9/10 times.

Shroob

Sup?
Ehh... I don't know how a gacha could be considered good, they literally only exist to suck more money out of people than the games are actually worth.
Depends on the game and if there's actual gameplay to be had.

As someone who's spent about 3 years playing Granblue Fantasy, there's 'actual' gameplay to be had since the game focuses more on boss loot than the gacha. Sure you can get cool units, they're ****ing worthless unless you have the loot.

Mario Kart Tour is a game with little gameplay to speak of and is more so a walking microtransactions machine.

I feel the same way about lootboxes, but I'm not gonna call Overwatch or TF2 lootbox trash when I can see theres actual gameplay there.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
So I'll do my games in halves. Apologies for the small size.

DSC_0320.JPG

DSC_0323.JPG

So this is my DS and 3DS games right now. Used to be around 20 - 25 more until a few months back as I got rid of them to minimize.
The rest here are the you'll have to kill me for them importance and some of these games are among my favorites of all time. The World Ends With You, Another Code: Two Memories, Xenoblade Chronicles, Project X Zone 2, Kid Icarus Uprising, Bravely Default etc.

I like making this a bit Q and A so the likes of @JDCabrera, R Rangez , DerpingPikachu DerpingPikachu and whoever else, what do you guys think so far or games here you would want to play from this?

Edit: Size change

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Maining Hero comes in 3 steps. Firsy, you have fun with the jank he creates. Then, you feel bad about the jank he creates. Then, you relish off the salt and ragequits he creates because of his jank.

You also learn that you're not getting a rematch 9/10 times.
For real I have caused loads of ragequits for dumb **** like cornerning with Ike's Nair, Belmont ****, Tough Guy-ing through rapid jabs, yadda yadda yadda, but Hero has caused the most of them. It isn't even Magic Burst, crits or Thwack half the time but rather Kaboom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom