• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Wademan94 Wademan94 I was thinking about how the characters would be abducted, and I figured being taken into some creepy house in the neighborhood on Halloween would be good. After all, if you were a creepy person trying to abduct children with a disguise, you wouldn’t look out of place on Halloween, would you? Anyway, Oliver would totally dress up as :ultyounglink:.
View attachment 262081
You just wanted an excuse to put your boy in a Link costume, didn’t you?/s

Makes sense to me.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
You just wanted an excuse to put your boy in a Link costume, didn’t you?/s

Makes sense to me.
He'll make a great Zora someday.
Jokes aside though, I actually have had the idea that he would probably play games casually a while back.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

So I'll do my games in halves. Apologies for the small size.

View attachment 262094

View attachment 262089

So this is my DS and 3DS games right now. Used to be around 20 - 25 more until a few months back as I got rid of them to minimize.
The rest here are the you'll have to kill me for them importance and some of these games are among my favorites of all time. The World Ends With You, Another Code: Two Memories, Xenoblade Chronicles, Project X Zone 2, Kid Icarus Uprising, Bravely Default etc.

I like making this a bit Q and A so the likes of @JDCabrera, @Rangez, DerpingPikachu DerpingPikachu and whoever else, what do you guys think so far or games here you would want to play from this?

Edit: Size change
I want to play all the RPGs you own.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
For real I have caused loads of ragequits for dumb **** like cornerning with Ike's Nair, Belmont ****, Tough Guy-ing through rapid jabs, yadda yadda yadda, but Hero has caused the most of them. It isn't even Magic Burst, crits or Thwack half the time but rather Kaboom.
Kaboom is actually his best move, but don't let them know that.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Just saw the first episode of The Owl House.

I already feel right at home watching it. It's great. I feel like I'm experiencing Gravity Falls at another angle, it feels like it's all part of the same world.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
AURA.png

Well, I could finally doodle something with this Aurora Rosalina reveal, to warm up a little. xD I feel like, while Rosalina is the Aurora, Ridley would be the Solar Storm, considering how destructive it actually is despite it being the origin of the beautiful phenomenon. I would have done something more detailed, but maybe another day.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
The OST for Mega Man X Dive is from the same lady who lead on MMX8's soundtrack. She also worked on X7 and Command Mission too, but she didn't lead those OSTs. One dude lead the X7 ost and the third dude lead Command Mission's, but they all worked together on all 3 osts together. Either way, since I like X8's OST so I know it'll probably be good.

The people who made the action figure for MMX3's Max Armor, are also making one of the Forth Armor, which also has its own color swap too, just like the MMX3 armor having the Gold Armor color swap.

D

Deleted member

Think I’m gonna put my personal project on the backburner for a bit and go back to step one and brainstorm: I’m looking at the script and the transitions need some work.
Also the dialogue needs a bit of work aswell.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
This was official...

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Earlier I said that in Pokémon Home Meltan &M
Some things found in Pokémon Home:
  • Sunny/Rainy/Snowy Castform and Magearna now have proper shinies.
  • Eternal Flower Floette is in there.
  • Meltan/Melmetal are listed in neither Alola Region or Galar Region but rather "Unknown Region."
Actually, Meltan/Melmetal are listed as "Unknown Origins" not region.

My B

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
So I'll do my games in halves. Apologies for the small size.

View attachment 262094

View attachment 262089

So this is my DS and 3DS games right now. Used to be around 20 - 25 more until a few months back as I got rid of them to minimize.
The rest here are the you'll have to kill me for them importance and some of these games are among my favorites of all time. The World Ends With You, Another Code: Two Memories, Xenoblade Chronicles, Project X Zone 2, Kid Icarus Uprising, Bravely Default etc.

I like making this a bit Q and A so the likes of @JDCabrera, @Rangez, DerpingPikachu DerpingPikachu and whoever else, what do you guys think so far or games here you would want to play from this?

Edit: Size change
Pretty nice collection of games, dude.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Oh, huh, I wonder when I can see the Sonic movie then. I was going to see it even if it didn't get a redone design. The original premise made it interesting to me.

Shroob

Sup?
Granblue versus has L-cancelling

L-cancelling in a traditional 2d fighter

What is this melee heresy

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Semi-Headcanon: King from The Owl House is just the reincarnation of Bill Cipher as a result of him invoking Axolotl's name just before dying.

But hey, that's just a theory.

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Granblue versus has L-cancelling

L-cancelling in a traditional 2d fighter

What is this melee heresy
And now the game has piqued my interest. I'm one of the few who had no issue with L-Cancelling(not that I disagree with it being removed, as long as auto-cancelling is balanced around the characters. -_-)

Interesting. I should look into this~

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Hmm, maybe I should cancel my Valentine's plans and take my gf to go see the Sonic movie instead... it's been a minute since anyone's broken up with me...

:teeth:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom