• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Some things found in Pokémon Home:
  • Sunny/Rainy/Snowy Castform and Magearna now have proper shinies.
  • Eternal Flower Floette is in there.
  • Meltan/Melmetal are listed in neither Alola Region or Galar Region but rather "Unknown Region."

D

Deleted member

I dunno how, but I was trying to draw Blitz again and I made the face look derpy af
sketch1581527063917.png

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Some things found in Pokémon Home:
  • Sunny/Rainy/Snowy Castform and Magearna now have proper shinies.
  • Eternal Flower Floette is in there.
  • Meltan/Melmetal are listed in neither Alola Region or Galar Region but rather "Unknown Region."
The last point is most interesting because it makes me think of the rumor that said go was getting its own dex in the future with new Pokémon after the success of Meltan and Melmetal. Which honestly feels like it’s on the table now

D

Deleted member

Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen this is a thing that exists
download (11).jpeg

Too bad Battle Spirits outside Japan is a RIP, JP exclusive.
43b6737c9fac55b6a46c62b799611aa9.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
The last point is most interesting because it makes me think of the rumor that said go was getting its own dex in the future with new Pokémon after the success of Meltan and Melmetal. Which honestly feels like it’s on the table now
Pokémon GO getting its own set of Pokémon doesn't sound all that :083:.

Afteral, that mobile game does have a MASSIVE fan base so it would work well.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Pokémon GO getting its own set of Pokémon doesn't sound all that :083:.

Afteral, that mobile game does have a MASSIVE fan base so it would work well.
too bad smash fans don't consider it and just go with quota gorilla for the next pokemon rep

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
ssbfp2templatefinal.png

And this is as far as I've gotten. No logo or text yet. Background colors for characters are placeholders for now. Though they all fit reasonably well as is. My ideal last two colors are Purple and Green.

D

Deleted member

Ok, this legit shocked me.

LEGO is making a Winnie The Pooh set

Hopefully I manage to pick It.

D

Deleted member

I just had a great idea for some concept art

too bad I can’t draw well enough to get it to work.
I mean, on the plus side, I’m starting to get the hang of drawing, so yay me.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Ok, this legit shocked me.

LEGO is making a Winnie The Pooh set

Hopefully I manage to pick It.
xD They make LEGO of almost everything. I even found an Assassin's Creed Lego set once, too bad it didn't have the character I liked. Otherwise I would have got it.

D

Deleted member

xD They make LEGO of almost everything. I even found an Assassin's Creed Lego set once, too bad it didn't have the character I liked. Otherwise I would have got it.
I honestly feel Assasin’s Creed would make for a great Collectable Minifigures Series lineup between all the assasins in the franchise and supporting characters.

And there were LEGO sets for another Ubisoft franchise in the past (Prince Of Persia), but they were based on the movie adaptation.

D

Deleted member

I just had a great idea for some concept art

too bad I can’t draw well enough to get it to work.
I mean, on the plus side, I’m starting to get the hang of drawing, so yay me.
If you’re curious about my concept idea: it’s more like a ****post.

It’s Blitz, but with what is essentially a 『STANDO』

Aka onino no Bunshi! Rideo!
(I don’t know if the spelling’s correct but it should roughly translate to My Avatar!)

Last edited by a moderator:

osby

Smash Obsessed
Wow. Just wow.

The worst part of waiting this long is you start to worry that the thing your waiting for isn’t ever coming.
Oh no. I guess I have no choice other than

shrug and carry on with real-life until we get any news

AndreaAC

I honestly feel Assasin’s Creed would make for a great Collectable Minifigures Series lineup between all the assasins in the franchise and supporting characters.

And there were LEGO sets for another Ubisoft franchise in the past (Prince Of Persia), but they were based on the movie adaptation.
Oh, definitely. I think the set I saw had Edward, Ezio and Altair...for some reason. xD THOUGH, taking into consideration my favorite protagonist of the ENTIRE franchise is the black sheep and he's an Assassin turned Templar, like most of the time, they would put ALL of the Assassins and leave Shay out. And replace him with ANOTHER Ezio that wears the Armour of Altair or something.

:> It there was a PoP one, i would hope for it to be inspired by Sands of Time because that's the one I got to experience, and I really enjoyed the Prince's humor there., plus the design.

D

Deleted member

Oh, definitely. I think the set I saw had Edward, Ezio and Altair...for some reason. xD THOUGH, taking into consideration my favorite protagonist of the ENTIRE franchise is the black sheep and he's an Assassin turned Templar, like most of the time, they would put ALL of the Assassins and leave Shay out. And replace him with ANOTHER Ezio that wears the Armour of Altair or something.

:> It there was a PoP one, i would hope for it to be inspired by Sands of Time because that's the one I got to experience, and I really enjoyed the Prince's humor there., plus the design.
I have Prince Of Persia Sands Of Time on my Uplay account.

I may have to get into it really soon, since apparently it is the best in the series.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Still really hyped about the remaining of the week.

Also just shared really recent news regarding LEGO products whch got me really excited.

Hopefully your day has been decent so far too!
Oh, nice! I don't really have legos, i'm more interested in action figures, although they are the reason i'm broke lmao.
My day's been alright, I just realized it was only Wednesday though and i'm ready for this week to be over.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Nintendo fans always get antsy when a Direct takes some time to show up, but then they just get mad when they don't announce every single dream game the the community has ever had. I can already see the salt the next Direct will inevitably bring now because for some reason, people think the longer the wait, the "Crazier it's just GOT to be!"

I honestly think people would get less bummed out if they didn't go in with expectations set on exactly one thing and just had an open mind to see what Nintendo has to show. The wait doesn't affect what they have to show, all the wait is is...well, just the wait.

D

Deleted member

Oh, nice! I don't really have legos, i'm more interested in action figures, although they are the reason i'm broke lmao.
My day's been alright, I just realized it was only Wednesday though and i'm ready for this week to be over.
Oh, I do also collect action figures (mostly Marvel Legends, Transformers and hopefully DQ figma stuff in the future).

Tomorrow in fact a Marvel Legends figure from the F4 wave comes out tomorrow (Doctor Doom), and I’m really excited for it.

I wish the other figures on the wave released tomorrow too, but the owner of the store did tell me those may be tougher to get, but that they would try to see ways to get them.

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
So, I want to bring up something that was talked about a little in the Geno Thread...

Do you think the whole situation with the Coronavirus is having anything to do with the absence of a new Direct? Like, not only has console production for the Switch been delayed back, but it's also forced the Switch port of The Outer Worlds to take one too.

Last edited:

AndreaAC

I have Prince Of Persia Sands Of Time on my Uplay account.

I may have to get into it really soon, since apparently it is the best in the series.
:O Did you also get it at the giveaway Ubi did for its 30th Anniversary? That's how I got it for free along with some other games like Splinter Cell and Beyond Good and Evil.

xD It's really fun, I will tell you that. And the music is great. Since I had played AC:Rogue before, I felt the similarities in some of the moves the Prince uses. And that reminds me that it is the total opposite of what i am feeling with Shadow of War, where I am getting my butt kicked and its just the very beginning...
nope.png

And I have to say it, I despise the elf-woman of that game (Basically Talion's Not amused face reflects mine when I realized I didn't got a skin I wanted, and instead I got her of all THINGS.) just as much as a certain companion the Prince has in the game.

osby

Smash Obsessed
So, I want to bring up that was talked about a little in the Geno Thread...

Do you think the whole situation with the Coronavirus is having anything to do with the absence of a new Direct? Like, not only has console production for the Switch been delayed back, but it's also forced the Switch port of The Outer Worlds to take one too.
...this is going to result in another "Isaac delayed because earthquake", isn't it?

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Nintendo fans always get antsy when a Direct takes some time to show up, but then they just get mad when they don't announce every single dream game the the community has ever had. I can already see the salt the next Direct will inevitably bring now because for some reason, people think the longer the wait, the "Crazier it's just GOT to be!"

I honestly think people would get less bummed out if they didn't go in with expectations set on exactly one thing and just had an open mind to see what Nintendo has to show. The wait doesn't affect what they have to show, all the wait is is...well, just the wait.
You sound like some guru saying everyone would be better if they just meditated more.

The only thing people are guilty of is being human beings. It’s human nature to want things. It’s human nature to hope those things happen when opportunity arises. And it’s human nature to be upset if it doesn’t.

D

Deleted member

Just gonna share this banger op really quick because I have nothing else to do

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
I know that’s what I should do. But I need something to distract me from society falling apart around me.
Society has been falling around me since the great **** ups of 2016.

Asking my fellow acquaintance @JDCabrera because of where he is from for example, you live in the Canary Islands right? Because of all the stuff going on in the world, do ever feel like where you live is a planet-sized distance from everything else? And you're pretty optimistic of a person from what I see.
Living in Ireland it feels like that. All the world's crap is an entire galaxy away.

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
So someone took up my GTS Mewtwo offer for Zamazenta, but it was caught in a regular pokeball and more suspiciously it has perfectly flawless IVs.
*Insert thinking emoji here*

Eh I guess it'll do for now, but I'll probably end up releasing it later after I have one that seems more legitimate.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Society has been falling around me since the great **** ups of 2016.

Asking my fellow acquaintance @JDCabrera because of where he is from for example, you live in the Canary Islands right? Because of all the stuff going on in the world, do ever feel like where you live is a planet-sized distance from everything else? And you're pretty optimistic of a person from what I see.
Living in Ireland it feels like that. All the world's crap is an entire galaxy away.
Yeah, I have to say that things are really chill over at Gran Canaria.

It isn't a perfect place of course (crime exists sometimes), but you don't hear about as much drama or heavy stuff as I do on the internet.

And I feel that the nature of our islands as a place regularly filled with tourists or people from all over the world has made a huge part of the population really acceptable of cultures and many styles of live in general.

So yeah, I do feel great living here.

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
To be fair, there really was no way to do a VC indefinitely. If they let us transfer over our games from system to system indefinitely then they’ll loose money on it the more systems they release. But if they make us re-buy each system then it would be a very anti-consumer move and very bad PR.
I don't know about anyone else, but I would have been perfectly fine paying the $1 fee to upgrade the games to each new console. Ivthink that's the best of both worlds, they get to keep making a profit and consumers don't have to pay the full price every time.

The reason something like Gamepass works is because people have options, they can pay the subscription or they can buy the games individually. I think it could be argued that it is anti-consumer in a way to force people to pay a subscription indefinitely when they might just want 1 game.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom