• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Nah, the orignial song is just called Orca Force.

The original song is Orca Force, an alternative version of the track called Dead Orca Force is what is going to be in NMH3.

Shroob

Sup?
Just saw a video of someone talking about DK64

....Jesus christ how was the lightning in Army Dillo's boss fight okay? That legit was giving me headaches lol.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
That's pretty much what I said between me linking the tweet and saying that
I saw you said the original song.

I was just confused because between your post and the quote there wasn't the full context that there were two versions of the same song. Making the letters bigger doesn't do anything to fix that. It still sounded like there's just a single song called Orca Force and that Dead came out of nowhere.

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Anyone like me just sitting here on their week off, bored as hell?

Edit: Never mind this comment.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Can we talk about how the outlet that leaked sword and shield and is now blacklisted was called F Nintendo.

With a name like **** Nintendo you have to wonder why they even got Nintendo to work with them to begin with

D

Deleted member

Good morning everyone!

Been working on the logo a bit more, what do you think?
Pokemon_Mystery_Dungeon_Logo (1).jpg

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Can we talk about how the outlet that leaked sword and shield and is now blacklisted was called F Nintendo.

With a name like **** Nintendo you have to wonder why they even got Nintendo to work with them to begin with
Just read the statement via Nintendo Everything. A part that makes me

“Nintendo will always protect its intellectual property and brands. Leaks hurt not just Nintendo, but the thousands of employees who work hard to bring games to market, and the millions of fans around the world who look forward to news and surprises.
“To surprise and delight players through new experiences is a shared passion for Nintendo and The Pokemon Company. We will pursue all avenues to preserve surprises for players of future Pokemon titles.”

I have never such fake happy talk outside of maybe the North Korean propaganda department but even then. I hate corporate PR talk. It's very cringe.

Last edited:

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Did a story on AI Dungeon, it was about me being chased by a semi truck through a city and fighting the truck itself a couple of times. (The truck looked like a cross between Minion itself from Twisted Metal Black and the G.U.N Truck from Sonic.)

D

Deleted member

hope that the next direct shows some more botw2 info otherwise i will flip upside down lay on the floor and crawl backwards underneath my rock until the next scrap of information

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Don't expect an announcement today given its an holiday in Japan. If nothing tomorrow were probably waiting until next week or month.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
TBH Nintendo has every legal right to do what they did here with Pokemon.

Someone broke an NDA. They broke a legal agreement with Nintendo to not say anything; shouldn't have signed it if they couldn't resist the temptation of 5-minute leaker E-fame.

When you give your word and sign a legal document that you won't say anything, then you don't say a thing. Can't say I have sympathy for the leaker.

Last edited:

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
More 3D platformers would be nice. I have no objections.

Just gimme 3D Kirby already. I adore 2D Kirby and would still want it to stay, but having some 3D on the side like with Mario would be a nice way to shake things up.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Yoshi needed a 3D platformer for decades now. ****, Argonaut even wanted to do that for the N64. My boi has proven himself capable in titles like 64DS, Galaxy 2 and Odyssey. And if any year to announce one, it's this year :yoshi:

D

Deleted member

Ok, my grandfather took his revision with the doctor (everything went well), I just finished eating lunch... And in some minutes the decisive moment will arrive.

Because in some minutes we will be on our way to my English classes, and I will ask my crush about going out this Friday.

I'll keep you people informed of how it goes.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I think a remake of DK64 would be cool. I liked that one a lot, so I'd be open to it.
Reduce the backtracking, condense some collectibles Banjo-Tooie style, and let us play as Dixie Kong, and you’ve got a really great formula for a remake.

My pipe dream is for it to be in development along side Banjo remakes and for the Switch versions to have stop n swap function as originally intended between all three. Xbox versions would just take out the DK middle man and have Banjo objects go straight to Tooie.
Yoshi needed a 3D platformer for decades now. ****, Argonaut even wanted to do that for the N64. My boi has proven himself capable in titles like 64DS, Galaxy 2 and Odyssey. And if any year to announce one, it's this year :yoshi:
And then it became Croc (who deserves a remake real bad)

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
Ok, my grandfather took his revision with the doctor (everything went well), I just finished eating lunch... And in some minutes the decisive moment will arrive.

Because in some minutes we will be on our way to my English classes, and I will ask my crush about going out this Friday.

I'll keep you people informed of how it goes.
Good Luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom