• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Graphic Design is one of the few skills I've learned over the years that I can say without a doubt, I'm proficient at. I'm no expert, but If I were to drop out of high school today and start working, I could theoretically make a living off of Graphic Design!

Now, not a good one mind you, and I would be better off just getting a regular retail job or something, but I could!

On that note, after fixing the logo, and making a few small changes, I finalized the episode name and added it. I may still change it, but for now this is what I'm going for.
Pokemon_Mystery_Dungeon_Logo (4).jpg

Any thoughts?
Main issue is going to be the background atm, the white space does seem to distract my eyes a bit. Dunno about ya'll thou.

Last edited by a moderator:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Graphic Design is one of the few skills I've learned over the years that I can say without a doubt, I'm proficient at. I'm no expert, but If I were to drop out of high school today and start working, I could theoretically make a living off of Graphic Design!

Now, not a good one mind you, and I would be better off just getting a regular retail job or something, but I could!

On that note, after fixing the logo, and making a few small changes, I finalized the episode name and added it. I may still change it, but for now this is what I'm going for.
View attachment 261889

Any thoughts?
Main issue is going to be the background atm, the white space does seem to distract my eyes a bit. Dunno about ya'll thou.
The title seems a little long, and I don't think that you meant for it to be "Pokemon Mystery Dungeon of Explorers the Multiverse"

D

Deleted member

The title seems a little long, and I don't think that you meant for it to be "Pokemon Mystery Dungeon of Explorers the Multiverse"
I set it up that way exactly so people naturally go look at it again and double check the title. It's one of the easiest(and textbook) ways to hook people.

And yes, the title is a bit long, but I could simply lower the size of everything else to compensate.

The title is supposed(or at least the subtext I added) to be read the way you would expect; Explorers of the Multiverse. Just I did a Graphic Design thing exactly so this happens.

D

Deleted member

Nevermind, I forgot I did tag him.

The hype is making me forget stuff.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Are the streaks on his mask purple in the movie? Because this reminds me a little too much of the FNaF Puppet.
Yes they are.

Beside, No Face existed first, so it be more the Puppet who got inspired. :p

D

Deleted member

Apologies for the double quote, but your post gave me an idea, so I trimmed the icon a bit
Pokemon_Mystery_Dungeon_Logo (5).jpg

Gets the point across a bit better, while also not having as much white space(which you never want none of, but too much and it doesn't hook people and they get distracted by it)

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Gonna try joining a church group this week, hoping to meet some friends that don't live in other states/countries lol.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Depends on how they handle them, there’s a lot of series from Nintendo I could see, though I’d like to see ways to make them distinct from one another.
Kirby definitely needs to be more about verticality and ability usage. That just works with Kirby’s abilities. DK should go all in on the multiple Kongs thing. Yoshi...... idk. Is throwing a unique enough mechanic for it?

D

Deleted member

Was ****ing around with a screenshot and I made this mess:
Screenshot 2020-02-11 at 11.02.43 AM.jpg

How did I even get here lol

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Kirby definitely needs to be more about verticality and ability usage. That just works with Kirby’s abilities. DK should go all in on the multiple Kongs thing. Yoshi...... idk. Is throwing a unique enough mechanic for it?
A 3D platformer idea I kinda wanna see happen is one where Mario and DK work together and I can see a lot of moves the two could do in tandem.

D

Deleted member

I figured out how to make silhouettes lol
Screenshot 2020-02-11 at 11.08.35 AM (1).png

"Phineas, I know what I'm doing today!"

edit: dammit I coulda made a “WHOS THAT POKEMON” joke

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
Finished Stone Ocean (part 6 of JJBA) yesterday

While I'm conflicted about parts of it, I thought the ending was fantastic and the absolute highlight; much better than part 5's (which was really good up to the ending, but then kinda fell apart)

Looking forward to seeing it animated (in the hopefully not too distant future)

Noipoi

Howdy!
Noipoi Noipoi , @Guh-Huzzah! , @Taylor F , DerpingPikachu DerpingPikachu , @Cutie Gwen and also @osby since he is always there when a big moment of my life happens

I asked my crush to go out on Friday...

...PROBLEM!"

Actually she said yes but **** YES
You disgusting piece of human garbage, you ****ing useless homunculus, I always believed in you, I knew you could do it!

Now you’re gonna go out there, and show that lady a good time. Or I’m gonna break your spine, capiche?

D

Deleted member

You disgusting piece of human garbage, you ****ing useless homunculus, I always believed in you, I knew you could do it!

Now you’re gonna go out there, and show that lady a good time. Or I’m gonna break your spine, capiche?
Capiche my dear contrera!

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Say what you want about the quality of sword and shield and the leaks, but the bigger point of this legal takedown I honesty think comes down to the source of the leaks.

It’s a site called F Nintendo. Making it sound like they hate the brand, so obviously the sword and shield leaks would not be the only game they would break NDA on if allowed. With a name like that I could see them break street date on something like botw 2 or something like an odyssey sequel if it happens, etc, just to spite Nintendo and get fifteen minutes of fame.

Which if it wasn’t Pokémon, people would be a lot more open to the idea of this takedown without a doubt. So I think stopping this site here was actually important and a good move

D

Deleted member

Say what you want about the quality of sword and shield and the leaks, but the bigger point of this legal takedown I honesty think comes down to the source of the leaks.

It’s a site called F Nintendo. Making it sound like they hate the brand, so obviously the sword and shield leaks would not be the only game they would break NDA on if allowed. With a name like that I could see them break street date on something like botw 2 or something like an odyssey sequel if it happens, etc, just to spite Nintendo and get fifteen minutes of fame.

Which if it wasn’t Pokémon, people would be a lot more open to the idea of this takedown without a doubt. So I think stopping this site here was actually important and a good move
Actually the F doesn’t stand for the F-word, apparently it’s stands for Family, going by a quick google search.

If that isn’t the case, it certainly doesn’t stand for the F-word

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend

The site has actually worked with Nintendo for a long time apparently, also I’ve read someone say the “F” stands for “Forum” but idk. One of their reviewers just leaked the early copy Nintendo sent them for some reason.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Yep figured there'd be nothing.

If there's nothing tomorrow were probably looking at next week or month.
I’m betting tomorrow. Most leakers are calling it for Thursday, and Zippo says two direct this month. One being a general, the other animal crossing themed.

D

Deleted member

Just me doing random crap because I want to learn
Screenshot 2020-02-11 at 11.08.35 AM (1).jpg

This is actually pretty good, NGL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom