• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
I have a gut feeling that a Direct is happening this week and It will feature a new 2D Metroid plus something DQ related (either the Smash amiibo or a port).

This week is going extremely well for me: my grandfather took his medical revision and he is great, I ate out of home, my English classes are getting better, the Doctor Doom Marvel Legends figure comes out this thursday, I'm home alone that same day during the evening which means freedom from my parents and of course, the awaited date on Friday.

What I'm saying is that the stars are aligning for me, and It wouldn't shock me that a Direct gets announced tomorrow to cap off what may be the best week of my life.
Good to hear the week's going well for you. A chain of good things will boost your confidence. Also your English better than mine man and I speak it as my usual language. Then again, Irish English has probably got to be one of the laziest sounding accents around.

As for me I'm finally going to see 1917 tomorrow with one of my close friends after a toss up between that and Jojo Rabbit so got that.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
>another week passes with no updates on Xenoblade

I'm really not feeling this, guys.
you’ll start to feel it when they release the game out of nowhere with everything you’ve ever wanted being in the game

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
I'd hate to break up the cuteness thing, but I just found one of the most WTFish things on the net.

Really! What the heck is this?

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
you’ll start to feel it when they release the game out of nowhere with everything you’ve ever wanted being in the game
Eh, they don't have to reveal much more since the snippet of footage that we do have is all that I really wanted. Say what you will about the art style in XC2 but the animation in that game was quite nice at times, so I'm very happy that XC:DE is a bit of a hybrid between the two games.

I just want to relive my favorite game with the visuals that it deserves.

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
I've been thinking that if they really wanted to have the long title for Birds of Prey, then they should have made it an alternate title in the same vein as titles for Rocky & Bullwinkle skits.

"Harley Quinn and the Birds of Prey
OR
The Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn!"

Good to hear the week's going well for you. A chain of good things will boost your confidence. Also your English better than mine man and I speak it as my usual language. Then again, Irish English has probably got to be one of the laziest sounding accents around.

As for me I'm finally going to see 1917 tomorrow with one of my close friends after a toss up between that and Jojo Rabbit so got that.
I can't speak for 1917, but Jojo Rabbit was amazing.

Last edited:

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Cuphead Spirit event

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Last edited:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Where's my undertale spirit event then?
You'll get it whenever they can figure out how to cram the popular Undertale characters (a.k.a. at least all of the major ones and Lesser Dog, as far as I know) into four spirits.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
You'll get it whenever they can figure out how to cram the popular Undertale characters (a.k.a. at least all of the major ones and Lesser Dog, as far as I know) into four spirits.
Ok then how about...
One called underground friends with Frisk, Sans, Papyrus, Alphys, Undyne. Mettaton, Toriel, and Asgore as a group
One with Asriel/Flowey
One with Chara
One with Lesser Dog

Last edited:

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Seeing people saying that the wait for this Direct is the longest we've ever gone without Nintendo news.

These people weren't around for the Wii U days, huh? Especially 2016. This very tiny lull in Directs is nothing compared to 2016, lol.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Seeing people saying that the wait for this Direct is the longest we've ever gone without Nintendo news.

These people weren't around for the Wii U days, huh? Especially 2016. This very tiny lull in Directs is nothing compared to 2016, lol.
Every direct feels like the longest time since we’ve had a direct.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Every direct feels like the longest time since we’ve had a direct.
It's just funny to me people get so antsy for Switch news when the output right now is the best it's ever been. I remember 3DS and especially Wii U news being waaaaaaayyyyyy slower than this. Smash news especially was way worse during Smash 4, it's just interesting to me how many people don't like the way they're doing things now when it's way more scheduled than it used to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom