• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Snake, you’ve gotta let go out that anxiety.

Literally none of this is gonna happen or is happening.

The U.S’s “enemies“ that everyone fears in case of war are doing things like blowing up their own bases and unleashing plagues on their own people by complete accident.

They aren’t ready for a war and no one is going to be stupid enough to start it. Not even Trump. For the record btw Obama launched over 500 drone strikes on foreign places during his campaign. Triple the damage trump has done and a war didn’t start then.
It ain’t starting now.

The U.S. is quite fine in terms of independence and nowhere near as bad as other countries. Your aren’t going to wake up one day and be arrested for being you. Freedom of speech is still big here and continues to grow with more and more general acceptance of people of all kinds.

Lastly, we are nowhere near a totalitarian state and that’s extremely unlikely to happen.

You are looking at the world through your anxiety and negative thoughts. It might be hard, but please try to think rationally and positively.

Your going to be fine. Video games aren’t real and can’t hurt you, and the government and United States are not going to change anytime soon and hurt you. I truly hope you can see that there is nothing to fear. Just be you and live your life and I think you’ll find plenty of good in it
I couldn't have said it better myself.
I endorse this.

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
That doesn’t really help if the leader of my country makes being myself illegal or launches the world into a Third World War or turns the USA into an authoritarian state. It’s like prescribing ibuprofen for a severed limb.
STOP.

Stop thinking so hard about ifs.

First of all, the moronic leader of this nation does not hold infinite power. Did the school system not teach you about checks and balances? We're one of the most progressive countries in the world. For once in your life girl, be happy you don't live somewhere like China, Korea, or Saudi Arabia.

You need to take time away from the internet. You need to spend time finding a hobby that will not end up with you acting like this every gosh-darn night. Find someone, get a pet, start gardening, but for the love of GOD, stop doing this ****. You are only making it worse on yourself.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
The lizard people don't exist, Z25 is an imposter sent by the government to frighten you, do not submit to their treacherous trickery.

Just lie your tasty little heads on your pillow and go to sleep, all will be well...

D

Deleted member

Honestly, if I had to give myself a leitmotiv that 100% represented my evolution as a person from the beginning of 2019 up to this point It would be this song:

Because the lyrics do symbolize really well the journey I had to get where I am today.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
WHERE.
IS.
MY.
SHINY.
TYMPOLE.
How many eggs in?
The lizard people don't exist, Z25 is an imposter sent by the government to frighten you, do not submit to their treacherous trickery.

Just lie your tasty little heads on your pillow and go to sleep, all will be well...
That’s right nothing to see here but a Nintendo direct

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Wtf, they said the Masuda Method was easy, lying ass shiny hunters.
It does increase the chance of a shiny and stacks with the shiny charm but it doesn't make it a high chance or anything.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
You know what, **** this, I need to focus on becoming the champion first. The Shiny Tympole can die in a hole until I beat the game.

On the plus side, I almost have two PCs worth of Tympoles I can pretty much put up for Pokemon Adoption, I mean Wonder Trading.

Shroob

Sup?
You know what, **** this, I need to focus on becoming the champion first. The Shiny Tympole can die in a hole until I beat the game.

On the plus side, I almost have two PCs worth of Tympoles I can pretty much put up for Pokemon Adoption, I mean Wonder Trading.
>They were doing it without the shiny charm.

*1 fear*

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
And that's not even counting the 6 that have yet to hatch.
UPDATE: 44 EGGS IN, NO SHINY
UPDATE: 45 EGGS IN, NO SHINY
UPDATE: 46 EGGS IN, YOU GET THE POINT
It’s honestly comes down to luck but the base odds are 1 in 512 with charm iirc.

Currently I’m at 600 roughly for sinistea but I have 400 or so other eggs to hatch through so there may be a shiny there(I fill 16 boxes of eggs them hatch).

Previously I got farfetch’d at 112.

Falinks at like 70.

Driblur and Slowpoke in sixty eggs( these were from a set of 60 eggs I traded for though so I don’t know if they had charm or not). Two dreepy in under 540 eggs and I think that’s all I’ve hatched so far with Masuda and charm in just sword and shield.

Your really not that far in but good luck, it’s not that bad to do

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Without charm I wanna day Masuda is 1 in 1200 but it might be a little less then that

Shroob

Sup?
It’s honestly comes down to luck but the base odds are 1 in 512 with charm iirc.

Currently I’m at 600 roughly for sinistea but I have 400 or so other eggs to hatch through so there may be a shiny there(I fill 16 boxes of eggs them hatch).

Previously I got farfetch’d at 112.

Falinks at like 70.

Driblur and Slowpoke in sixty eggs( these were from a set of 60 eggs I traded for though so I don’t know if they had charm or not). Two dreepy in under 540 eggs and I think that’s all I’ve hatched so far with Masuda and charm in just sword and shield.

Your really not that far in but good luck, it’s not that bad to do
You're doing Sinistea?

Imagine getting a shiny, good nature antique one.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Look, a ****ing Patrat made way for me to get a level 100 Shiny Porygon Z in Gen 5, let a man dream.
My guy, acquire that shiny charm. I’ve gotten like, 30 shinies with masuda method + shiny charm in the last month alone. If you’re concern is using it during the story, well you have a couple more stories coming up later.

Best of shiny luck.

edit: and happy goddamn birthday Metal Shop X Metal Shop X

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
Back in MY day, the height of Youtube entertainment was watching a guy blend weird ****

And by god, we enjoyed it

Except for those dumbasses who kept asking him to blend a crowbar

No **** a cast-iron crowbar isn't going to blend you dinguses.

D

Deleted member

Ok, so on a related note, for those planning on getting the Pokemon DLC, do you also plan on using a different team for the islands? I'm probably going to use a different team.
My team will have Zoroark, that's for sure.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Ok, so on a related note, for those planning on getting the Pokemon DLC, do you also plan on using a different team for the islands? I'm probably going to use a different team.
Most definitely. I’ve used every Pokémon in the game so far in a variety of situations, and my current team is on the 70s. It’d be remiss if me to not use the old and new Pokémon added to the game.

Don’t have any teams planned, but I’m definitely using Lycanroc on the Isle of Armor, and Garchomp in the Crown Tundra.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
My thing is if you have a problem/concern, do something about it. I've learned from experience sitting around complaining never helps.
Amen to that.

I've dealt with the same problems all too many times before.

...That is of course except for the lizard people.

They’re coming.

Soon.
Pfft. You're right about them coming, but there's no need to be afraid. I, for one, welcome our new lizard/raptor overlords.

They seem pretty classy if you ask me.

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Tbh, the only Pokemon I'm thinking on taking over to the islands in an Ambasnow, as he's level 50ish, and I almost never used him after catching him. That is, assuming the Pokemon in the new islands are around that level

osby

Smash Obsessed
Persona 5 Arena but Morgana's finisher is turning into his cat form and doing that thing where cats hug your arm with their paws and kick it with their hind legs while biting your hand.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
You're doing Sinistea?

Imagine getting a shiny, good nature antique one.
Right now I’ve got a six Iv one with modest nature so I’m half way there. I’d flip if I got the antique one. I know it’s not that noticeable but it be pretty sweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom