• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

You guys are impossible to please. :glare:

No but seriously I didn't want the poll to be forever long. There are so many things I wanna put on there. Battletoads comeback, 12 Minutes, RE5 on Switch, Halo Infinite, Astral Chain (which won me over with the new trailer by the way, totally getting it day one holy ****), UA3 having FF and Marvel Knights, Project Scarlett, Gears ****ing 5... But I tried to stick to Nintendo, funny stuff and Panzer Dragoon for me because I abuse my power. Mwahaha.

Other mods can change it, idc.
It’s alright Grey.

You tried everything you could.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Sakurai ****ing loves DQIII though
Yes and he also loves Geno and wants. Leaks said square wanted DQ because they wanted to promote it in the west.

Seeing this and maybe finally grabbing Geno is possible but probably unlikely.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
There was a problem fetching the tweet
FEM BYLETH ISN'T **** ANYMORE

AND THE ROMANCE **** IS POST TIME SKIP SO NO MORE SCHOOLS

GOTY 2019
Alright, time to look at all the gay options.

King Sonnn DeDeDoo

Smash Champion
Probably already said before, but its kind of cool how Hero is a character that spans in 4 different decades.

Erdrick from the 80's
IV from the 90's (just barely, released in February 1990)
VIII from the 2000's
Luminary from the 2010's

Potato_

Smash Lord
FEM BYLETH ISN'T **** ANYMORE

AND THE ROMANCE **** IS POST TIME SKIP SO NO MORE SCHOOLS

GOTY 2019
Was one of my biggest potential issues with the game. Teacher-student relationships were a real bad look.

Everything they put out with this game is just better and better, the calendar system looks fantastic and the amount of control you have over your squad is amazing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Captain Shwampy

Smash Master
Probably already said before, but its kind of cool how Hero is a character that spans in 4 different decades.

Erdrick from the 80's
IV from the 90's (just barely, released in February 1990)
VIII from the 2000's
Luminary from the 2010's
You also have the Loto/Erdrick trilogy represented with Erdrick and Zenithia trilogy represented with IV

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
By the way, I'm marking down everyone who picks the "Grey you suck" option.

I'll remember this.

MBRedboy31

Smash Lord
New Super Lucky’s Tale does look pretty cute. The fact that he runs upright rather than on all fours like in the previous games does throw me off a bit, but I guess it’s to tighten up the platforming a bit.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Understandable, but the mistake everyone made with the prior ones is that they hyped it as the game that Ultimate actually is shaping up to be.

The one about pleasing almost every fan desire ever. We've gotten Ridley, K. Rool, Banjo, Castlevania, smaller requests like Princess Daisy and Chrom, all the veterans back including impossibles like Snake. A huge Japanese fan favorite franchise in Dragon Quest.

It just keeps coming this time..

There's a strong likely hood IMO history won't repeat itself this time.
Like how there was no way the base roster would end on Incineroar?

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Pee your pants grey I hope RE5 Jill is the only acknowledgement of RE in Smash
Joke's on you, I love that design.

jill_sass.jpg

And there is no other RE5 Jill design we need to talk about so.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
An option I’ll never pick because I am glad you exist.
Awwww. Buddy I'm glad you exist too.

But I was joking. Pick it because I know you want to pick UA3 + FF and I didn't put it up. ;)

Noipoi

Howdy!
Okay masuda, you really shouldn't have said that.
At this point I really believe it’s gonna be addressed.

The game will probably come out as is, but down the road I think they’ll release patches or something so every Pokémon is compatible.

Gamefreak can be lazy, but their not malicious about what they do. They’re not sitting in a room going “Alright boys, how’re we gonna **** over the fans tonight?” I believe that when they see that this truly upsets this many people they’ll try and fix it.

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
Oh God Sword and Shield are still gonna have a huge list of Pokemon to use. _-_
Honestly there's no Pokemon that I am that attached to that I'd be gutted to not see. I love poison types so I want them en masse. Love me Weezing, Muk, Garbador, Toxicroak, Vileplume, and Arbok (my favorite altogether). Otherwise, I'll go see!

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
So before I leave for the night, I wanna shill for just one moment.

My abridged series for Gundam Wing takes a lot of effort and I sacrifice a fair amount of money and free time to making it. It's why I wasn't present much this last week (and why we took a short break from AMAs, between that and E3). While I don't want to spam about it, I'm pretty proud of this latest episode we released on Monday and I wanna share it this one time with anyone who might be interested in internet comedies based on 1995 animes with teenagers in giant killer robots.

If you wanna watch it, that's great. If not, that's great too. But if you quote this post, please delete the embed to be nice to mobile users. 'Kay thanks.

Noipoi

Howdy!
So before I leave for the night, I wanna shill for just one moment.

My abridged series for Gundam Wing takes a lot of effort and I sacrifice a fair amount of money and free time to making it. It's why I wasn't present much this last week (and why we took a short break from AMAs, between that and E3). While I don't want to spam about it, I'm pretty proud of this latest episode we released on Monday and I wanna share it this one time with anyone who might be interested in internet comedies based on 1995 animes with teenagers in giant killer robots.

-snip-

If you wanna watch it, that's great. If not, that's great too. But if you quote this post, please delete the embed to be nice to mobile users. 'Kay thanks.
No way I’m hell im gonna watch this

I gotta catch up with the other episodes first

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I feel like things will be different this time.Nintendo and Sakurai have clearly shown they’ve stepped up on marketing.

Hell its obvious they really want to make this dlc different from base game by giving characters cgi trailers. That shows they clearly upped the budget and want to show how proud they are of the characters they have for dlc.

So ending in two big characters with no salt is possible imo

Shroob

Sup?
Like, I don't like the idea of scrapping pokemon forgood. I get it's a ****ton of dev time but the implications are nasty.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
You know something that really bothers me? Some of the logos used in the Smash website. Like, why is it NES Kid Icarus and not Uprising? Why is it specifically Bayonetta 2 and Dragon Quest 11, and to a lesser extent Persona 5, andcto an even lesser extent Final Fantasy. Why can’t it just be Bayonetta on its own, along with Dragon Quest, Persona, and Final Fantasy.

In the grand scheme of things this matters not at all. But if still bugs me. It’s the Bayonetta series. Not the Bayonetta 2 series. The only thing that could even apply to is FFVII.

Shroob

Sup?
You know something that really bothers me? Some of the logos used in the Smash website. Like, why is it NES Kid Icarus and not Uprising? Why is it specifically Bayonetta 2 and Dragon Quest 11, and to a lesser extent Persona 5, andcto an even lesser extent Final Fantasy. Why can’t it just be Bayonetta on its own, along with Dragon Quest, Persona, and Final Fantasy.

In the grand scheme of things this matters not at all. But if still bugs me. It’s the Bayonetta series. Not the Bayonetta 2 series. The only thing that could even apply to is FFVII.
Pits from brawl, thus pre uprising.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
The Erdrick "Hoes Mad" meme still makes me laugh. Still more interested in using Banjo, but I'll use Hero a fair bit, though I don't know if I'll use Erdrick or Eight more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom