• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Oh my god, I saw a couple clips from this show on YouTube. Lmao
Y E S
It’s not like terrible or anything, but by this point it’s as much an anime than basically Japan’s weekly Animal Planet skit

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
We need the power of memes to knock down the doctor.

Which means we need...

No, I'm not posting the Dr.Amigo video.
xD I haven't EVEN dared to watch that video despite a lot of people mentioning it...it sounds just scary, same with the thumbnails

D

Deleted member

Tbf, if Kirby drew a silly drawing of myself on my jacket or something like that I would keep it and save the jacket on a great place for future memory.

What can I say? I like to save memories of heartwarming moments.

D

Deleted member

Wow! The people over at Discord were right!

Xenoblade Chronicles 2's OST is epic:

I surely won't forget this bop

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Maybe Snake lost because Doc's pills forced the nanomachines out or just killed them all and so all those years of brutality caught up to Snake in an instant

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
It would be a shame of Doc beat the King. They both got "D" in their names but only one is the king of Ds

D

Deleted member

F in the chat for Triple D.

Seems like he couldn't be the heroe to us all.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Alright, so, don't hate me, but after watching Joker again... I gotta say I think it's overrated.

It's good. It is. But like everytime I watch it I have another problem pop up and, don't get me wrong, I do this with EVERY movie and it usually has to do with technical stuff like choreography or stunts or CGI or just stuff being fortunate, this movie I kind of have been finding problems with the ENTIRE supporting cast. Every one of them are useless. Like, it's astounding.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Alright, so, don't hate me, but after watching Joker again... I gotta say I think it's overrated.

It's good. It is. But like everytime I watch it I have another problem pop up and, don't get me wrong, I do this with EVERY movie and it usually has to do with technical stuff like choreography or stunts or CGI or just stuff being fortunate, this movie I kind of have been finding problems with the ENTIRE supporting cast. Every one of them are useless. Like, it's astounding.
That’s fine.

Just make sure to never watch How to train your Dragon again, or else we’ll have issues.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
That’s fine.

Just make sure to never watch How to train your Dragon again, or else we’ll have issues.
Actually, How to Train Your Dragon Trilogy is still on my need to watch list.

I know they're fantastic though. They're actually the reason I wish Nintendo would've gotten Universal to use them over Illumination but eh, it is what it is I guess.

D

Deleted member

F in the chat for Triple D.

Seems like he couldn't be the heroe to us all.
Did somebody say Triple D?

*flashback*
1580869289635.png

Big F in the chat for the overall bad plot that was DDD, F indeed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom