• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Ok, I plan to go take a peaceful and entertaining walk around the beach with my crush on Valentine's Day where we get to meet each other better.

Then after that we may see a movie.
:3 Aw, that sounds adorable! I hope you and your special one have a wonderful and fun day this 14th of February.

:V I honestly just look for the free or discounted in price candies/chocolates after the day has passed COUGH COUGH. :happysheep:

D

Deleted member

Arghhh been trying to setup a single scene to show you guys but the sprites are being an asshole to me
:(

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
I feel like if Inklings weren't in the game right now, I'd probably main Byleth, Banjo, or Kirby. Joker is still my biggest pipedream never ever and I love him, but the kit just doesn't click with me so he's probably never gonna ever be anything more to me than a just for fun character unless I were to put serious work into him. The Miis were a sleeper hit character with me: I enjoyed them a bit back on Smash 4, but it wasn't until here I really started getting attached to them. Gunner especially is amazing: They're basically just a better Samus IMO. Sword Fighter also has wacky set-ups that I've learned from watching Failboat so they're a good time too.

Mii Brawler sucks, though, lol. Like, I love playing as them, but they feel so baaaaad.

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
I'm not necessarily good with any character, but I like how Wolf feels and I like playing as him and I've wanted him back when he was cut from Brawl so I'm happy.

In terms of new characters, though, I feel like Ridley is pretty fun for me. I like K. Rool as well and Incineroar ain't half bad either. I still haven't gotten tge DLC characters yet so I can't comment on them.

RandomAce

Smash Champion
Random Byleth fact:

Did you know that Byleth’s victory pose with all the relics is actually based on the Game Over screen in FE: Three Houses?

A587BB38-3558-4B32-A550-9109862E853C.png

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
I'm not necessarily good with any character, but I like how Wolf feels and I like playing as him and I've wanted him back when he was cut from Brawl so I'm happy.

In terms of new characters, though, I feel like Ridley is pretty fun for me. I like K. Rool as well and Incineroar ain't half bad either. I still haven't gotten tge DLC characters yet so I can't comment on them.
Speaking of Star Fox characters, I used to love playing Falco back in the older Smash games. I should give him a revisit in this game.

Ridley is mad fun. His Nair is probably my favorite move to use with him. K. Rool was also an early main for me, but fell off after I started trying other characters more. Believe it or not, I have close to 285 hours logged into Smash now and still haven't played every character, ha ha. I keep playing Inkling too much that I always forget to try other characters.

Some character I for sure know I don't like are the fighting game characters. Just can't get into 'em.

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Speaking of Star Fox characters, I used to love playing Falco back in the older Smash games. I should give him a revisit in this game.

Ridley is mad fun. His Nair is probably my favorite move to use with him. K. Rool was also an early main for me, but fell off after I started trying other characters more. Believe it or not, I have close to 285 hours logged into Smash now and still haven't played every character, ha ha. I keep playing Inkling too much that I always forget to try other characters.

Some character I for sure know I don't like are the fighting game characters. Just can't get into 'em.
Oh my gosh, same. I cannot for the life of me get used to how Ryu and Ken feel. They just aren't for me at all.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
I cannot for the life of me get used to how Ryu and Ken feel. They just aren't for me at all.
As someone who enjoyed 4 Ryu, I can't for the life of me enjoy the Shotos in this game. Terry on the other hand...

D

Deleted member

Progress update!
Link Joker rings not included because I’m lazy and I literally just wanted to finish this scene
F5C12877-B35D-4F33-8A06-E50DB6BA7BA5.jpeg

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Dunno if anyone's noticed this, but...

Screenshot_2020-02-04-18-23-27-1.png

Screenshot_2020-02-04-18-40-38.png

This is almost definitely a reference and I'm living for it.

D

Deleted member

Keeping this as my profile picture for the rest of the day so everyone can suffer a bit.
FOR YOUR SIN, YOU SHALL PAY
WITH A COST THE SAME AS MY VANGUARD,
I PUT ALL MY FUTURES ON THE LINE!

IF I LOSE THE FIGHT, ALL THE CARDS IN MY GENERATION ZONE SHALL NEVER RETURN!
NOW!

Last edited by a moderator:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Quick test for the harpy lass.
A5D9BF14-DDE5-4FCE-ACF8-9C8DCCD455BD.png

This is easily the design I’m the most iffy on, so if anyone has any suggestions as to what I could change, lemme know. I'll probably add a bit more color to the white in her design, for starters.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
I got a message from a girl on reddit who likes pokemon :0
and then I proceeded to spill hot candle wax on my arm plugging in my charger ;-;

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Quick test for the harpy lass.
View attachment 261067
This is easily the design I’m the most iffy on, so if anyone has any suggestions as to what I could change, lemme know. I'll probably add a bit more color to the white in her design, for starters.
Cute! Um, see if you can add some color into her hands to make them stand out and add that same color to the end of her feathers so it doesn’t look out of place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom