• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I’m not usually one of those “I NEED A DIRECT” people, but I’m not gonna lie. I’m spazzing rn.

It’s probably those Paper Mario rumors :V
Well if you believe in the Crash "leaker", they are teasing a direct for the 12th. So maybe get hyped!
Smash Fans after the new Nintendo Direct
Jon Gamexplain: "That's it, no Crash?"

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Progress update time.
4B3667A6-BA6B-471E-B219-E2301B47C966.jpeg

Its a bland pose, but I’m just testing with the design right now, so I’m not too worried about that,

D

Deleted member

My irl crush is now on my friends WhatssApp group.

Everyone there welcomed her really well, obviously.

So things may get interesting from now up to February 14th.

Noipoi

Howdy!
My irl crush is now on my friends WhatssApp group.

Everyone there welcomed her really well, obviously.

So things may get interesting from now up to February 14th.
Listen up you stupid mother ******. You idiot, you fool, you clown.

You’re gonna go up to that girl and your gonna show how ****ing radical you are. If you don’t I’ll eat your ****ing leg.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493

You’re gonna go up to that girl and your gonna show how ****ing radical you are. If you don’t I’ll eat your ****ing leg.
How aggressively encouraging.

Progress update time.
View attachment 261046
Its a bland pose, but I’m just testing with the design right now, so I’m not too worried about that,
She birb.

D

Deleted member

She’s the type of birb who just wants some me time. She likes being by herself, curling up, getting cozy, and reading a good book.
I could make a joke, but considering my bad footing(also it isn’t that good of a joke anyway) guess I’m gonna
BBC2C4F5-161F-4C9B-9545-05BF8FFA9B47.png

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Alright! I figured out how to stream it! I have to use Mixer, but I can do it! I'm setting up my bracket now. This will be every fighter in Ultimate against each other, all AI at max level, using standard EVO rules and seeded based on the EventHubs tier list. When the first tournament is ready to go live you can tune in and watch with me on my Mixer channel.

D

Deleted member

Lol, I betted today with an user at Papagenos' server that I would change my pfp to the ugly Halloween costume from the Wandavision teaser if we didn't get a new pin in #leaks-speculation before they arrived.

I won so I won't have to do so xd

My luck is strong recently

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Long time.

No see.

Nice PFP.
XD Hey there, Taylor! Long time no see indeed! And thank you! Oh my gosh, I just downloaded Shadow of War's demo yesterday just to finally try out the game and the Photo Mode feature alone is making me want to get the whole game, though the biggest problem is the space it would take on my laptop!

D

Deleted member

I surely will

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
And the stream isn't working. I guess they don't want you to stream live TV to mixer so they block out the image from this app. ****. I wanted to broadcast this instead of just posting text updates.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I live how awkward Fortune street's box is. The Mario characters all use the stock mid 2000's renders that we still from Nintendo nowadays while the DQ characters have unique renders for this game.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
So I guess this is the way we're doing it. About to start the tournament for the first 32 fighters. "Round 1" will take a few tournaments to go through since you can only have 32 people in a tourney at once.

Remember, the bracket is seeded traditionally, meaning the best fighter the worst, then second best fights second worst, and so on and so on.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
AndreaAC AndreaAC Been working on some character design for a story.
B11FF640-E657-414C-90C6-9341A0FEF81E.jpeg

Wade was also kind enough to draw the lad, so that’s my current profile picture. Currently working on another character right now.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
The Winner Is.....
Accidentally clicked to far before I could capture the victory screen.

At this point I'm starting to worry though. I suppose the current results aren't completely out of the realm of possibility, it's only three matches. But so far every winner has been player 2. I hope this isn't something the AI pre-determined or something because then this whole thing would be pointless.

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Yeah, I can't wait for the Direct. I expect at least one announcement I'll like. Trying not to hype myself up too much but I expect at least one thing to look forward to.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
happy talion.png

xD I had NEVER seen a character from a supposedly serious game smile like this. It gets me every time! I know this face is specifically for the photos, but still! xD I ADORE when games either intentionally or unintentionally through expressions or dialogues (or even glitches), make me laugh! xD And fun thing is, depending on the situation, Talion can look happy for no reason, to smiling because he's on a murderous rampage...what the Heck. x'D If I had more space in my laptop, I would have surely bought the game. Plus, its an action title, FUN!

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
The Winner Is....
OK. 4 player 2 victories is still perfectly plausible.... right?

Please dear god if every winner is Player 2 that means the AI is rigged or something and I wasted my time. Please let that not be the case.

Also, can we try to keep the thread moving. I keep getting stuck and unable to post the results for long periods of time.

Shroob

Sup?
Y'all ever want to read a bad wiki?

The Spyro wiki is real rough.

Most of the Trivia sections feel like they were written by children.

D

Deleted member

Ok, I plan to go take a peaceful and entertaining walk around the beach with my crush on Valentine's Day where we get to meet each other better.

Then after that we may see a movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom