• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
All I know is Shazam had Asher Angel in it and it was cool to see him go fron Andi Mack to starring in a movie.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
On a related note. I thought Wonder Woman was okay at best why I'll wait for 1984 until rental and I actually thought Aquaman sucked. Too much CGI for my taste coming to the point it seems straight out of a video game.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

A DC movie focusing on an ensemble cast of female characters. Most of them are being introduced in the movie, with the exception of Harley Quinn.

I'm interested in it; I'm not familiar with many of the characters, but this gives me a chance to learn about them.
Not a big movie person, especially not anything to do with DC, so figures why I didn't remember.

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
I kinda wish Poison Ivy was in Birds of Prey, though. Don't think I've seen her in the promotional material at all. Her relationship with Harley hasn't been shown to the mainstream public that I know of and I feel like it should

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
On another note I officially decided if the first Bill & Ted isn't still available at my movie store by my birthday I'll just go ahead and watch them on the internet so I can see Face the Music in August at the theaters.

Decided to replace Monster Hunter and Dune with Bill & Ted Face the Music and The Hitman's Wife's Bodyguard. I'll wait for the former two on NetFlix.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Battle Spirits, despite how bad it is, has almost all of its OST published and out there, and holy **** it's actually pretty good.

Feels bad how Bushiroad just refuses to release like...half of the ost(or any, in the case of Buddyfight) of there anime.

Last edited by a moderator:

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Supposed to be working but here I am watching garbage on youtube and chugging fruit punch

i'll ask once again; what am I doing with my life?

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Supposed to be working but here I am watching garbage on youtube and chugging fruit punch

I don't know about other people, but I say you're just living your life and enjoying it however you can

D

Deleted member

I've been procrastinating on my secret project and now I've got nothing done regarding it. Gonna need to get something done, but now is not the right time, apparently.
Stupid school internet.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
So my movies in theaters as they stand out then.

1. Underwater
2. Sonic the Hedgehog
3. Bloodshot
4. My Spy
5. Antlers
6. Scoob!
7. Fast & Furious 9
8. Free Guy
9. Bill & Ted Face the Music
10. The Hitman's Wife's Bodyguard
11. Godzilla vs. Kong

Seeing Godzilla vs. Kong near the end of the year will be a great way to end my year of theatrical movies for this year.

Italic means I've already seen.

Last edited:

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
I'm pretty sure at this point you don't have to tag anyone because it seems a great majority like your work and look forward to it.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Excellent timing.

My copy of Fortune street arrived on my birthday. I'm surprised to find that it's sealed.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
So, one of my least favorite mechanics in this game is whenever you have to aim anything. Plungers, picked up objects, anything. Because you aim in real 3D and not in 2D across the screen cursor style (like every other aiming mode in every other game I’ve played). That’s not bad, its just impossible to get used to, I can’t ever aim right because my muscle memory is treating it like a mouse and it’s not. Again, not a bad mechanic, it’s good for aiming at things to the side of you and such. I just can’t adjust to it.

So imagine my frustration when you get to the King Boo fight. Last boss in the game and it’s centered around that damn mechanic. Arg.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I’m not usually one of those “I NEED A DIRECT” people, but I’m not gonna lie. I’m spazzing rn.

It’s probably those Paper Mario rumors :V

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
One of the expanded stretch goals for TW101 kickstarter is that Kamiya will unblock everyone on his Twitter lmao, that's great.

Also according to Jon Gamexplain, the source gamexplain has said that Platinum tried to get funding from other companies but no one wanted to support the game thinking it would not sell. I'm glad that this just proved them the hell wrong. I can't wait!

Also officially Kamiya said Nintendo owns the IP still, and when they asked about porting it, Nintendo was fine with it if they could fund it themselves, and Nintendo actually supported the cross platform idea. Saying that if that's what they wanted, that's fine by them. Which is pretty cool on Nintendo's part.
I just saw that the $1.75mil stretch goal for Wonderful 101 is a remixed soundtrack with a "special guest".

Bet you it's Toby Fox lol
Would be pretty interesting. I could sort of see his work mesh well with the soundtrack of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom