• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Thank you! And yes she is.
Now that's a buff I wasn't expecting Sakurai to give, but hey, atleast she is different from Peach in one aspect.

Also, rolling canceling sound like a cool tech that would destroy the meta game.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I made a regrettable Three Houses decision...I...I...
made a Black Eagles playthrough as Myleth just to marry Shamir...but he just looks so damn dead across all of his sides

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
I will never understand the choices on some of the interactions in this ****ing game.

Palutena's dingy little up air halo thing eating through a Wizard's Foot is a load of horse **** and everyone knows it.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I will never understand the choices on some of the interactions in this ****ing game.

Palutena's dingy little up air halo thing eating through a Wizard's Foot is a load of horse **** and everyone knows it.
A child of Sakurai is allowed to have their own piece of horse ****

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Okay then why do the rat's dingy little sparks eat through it too
Probably because spark isn't attach to Pikachu body-hurtbox, while Ganondorf Wizard Foot-Legs does. Same for Palu Uair, which make sense since you know, she use wings made of light.

That's a big problem in general with pure brawler character like Ganondorf, disjointed attack and sword can just stop them in their track.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
This is legitimately one of the best renders of Paper Daisy I've ever seen. The addition of the roller skates is also unique and would give her some nice abilities as a partner.

Very nicely done render!
Thank you! I really appreciate you saying that! I hope I can get as much mileage out of those skates as well as Daisy in general in my Paper Mario game ideas.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Late to the discussion, but: I like romantic stuff in fiction when it's cute, warm and nicely written.

Buuut I've become pretty adverse to shipping. Very rarely anymore will you see me ship any couples that aren't 100% canonical to begin with or at least very heqvily hinted at. Like, to the point where it might as well be canon anyway.

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what the hell am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Ralsei lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the monster who's gonna pacify your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get Kris and Susie to invent a combustible lemon that pacifies your house down!

Edit: yes this was an early morning ****post. My sleep meds didn't work. :3

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Morning people on this relatively quiet day. For the first time in a month I've got no work to do.

However I do have games to play and outside of writing a few emails/getting a few small things I'm finally gonna go for that deep dive into Tokyo Mirage Sessions!
How is everyone else?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what the hell am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Ralsei lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the monster who's gonna pacify your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get Kris and Susie to invent a combustible lemon that pacifies your house down!

Edit: yes this was an early morning ****post. My sleep meds didn't work. :3
e08.gif

I feel now like a true gamer.

D

Deleted member

Ever wanted to see my voicing Zelda characters?

Ever wanted to see me act like an a hole?

Well, now you can! If you all could go to 5:02 on this video and give me your thoughts, it’d be greatly appreciated.

D

Deleted member

Ever wanted to see my voicing Zelda characters?

Ever wanted to see me act like an a hole?

Well, now you can! If you all could go to 5:02 on this video and give me your thoughts, it’d be greatly appreciated.
The voice is a...little bit off, and the lines are spoken a bit fast for my liking, but otherwise that's really good.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Late to the discussion, but: I like romantic stuff in fiction when it's cute, warm and nicely written.

Buuut I've become pretty adverse to shipping. Very rarely anymore will you see me ship any couples that aren't 100% canonical to begin with or at least very heqvily hinted at. Like, to the point where it might as well be canon anyway.
Shipping in general causes much controversy and arguments among fanbases.

This is why in the fanfic I wrote with my friend, we agreed on a hard rule: NO kissing, NO over the top romantic interaction of any kind, and romantic subplots are in the background of the story at best.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

This is why in the fanfic I wrote with my friend, we agreed on a hard rule: NO kissing, NO over the top romantic interaction of any kind, and romantic subplots are in the background of the story at best.
I can’t think of a single time I’ve shipped that hasn’t become official on the show, which probably means I was just picking up on subtext more than anything. I guess the only one that really counts is Batman and Catwoman because that just refuses to stay a thing no matter how many times the two toy with each other. **** Talia. But other then that..... nothing.

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up

Yeah, poor Star Vs. The Forces of Evil... From what I've seen things weren't so pretty with the Starco and Tomstar shippers back in the show's hayday.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Morning everyone. Took my dogs for an early morning walk. Definitely didn't expect it to be really cold this morning and then decided to spend time with them inside. In an hour going down with my dad to my grandpa's for lunch before finally getting back to my house to begin working on.

Don't expect to see me after until probably later tonight.

AigisRen

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW-8311-2361-6150
Finally got around to buying the Persona dancing games, especially excited for Persona 3, as I just beat that game

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Gonna buy myself another 20 dollar eShop card later during a break from work at house. I'll finally have enough for the Ace Attorney Trilogy then.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Tried to watch Granblue Fantasy the Animation for the past hour or so. While I love the artstyle and the music, felt pretty cliche.

Maybe its because I've read too many stories but there are some that just feel too similar to me now.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
This week under my friends recommendation. I'm gonna watch The Hitman's Bodyguard on Thursday with my dad. Depending if I like or love it. I'll probably replace Monster Hunter as among my 10 movies I'm seeing this year with the sequel which is coming out at the end of this August.

On another note. None of the Bill and Ted movies are on NetFlix but the first film is on Blu-Ray at the local movie store at the mall. Hopefully it'll still be there by my birthday so I can buy it with my birthday money given I'm trying to budget myself at this point. If only it came as a double feature then hopefully by August I can give Faces the Music a watch at the theater.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom