• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
That being said, I could go for some sweet wine or Mikes Hard right now and thats where Ill stop before I get booty blasted by a warning
I haven't drank any kind of alcoholic beverage in awhile. Don't have the cash to spend for it, and there's no one to drink with.

I'm a party drinker. I don't like drinking alone.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I haven't drank any kind of alcoholic beverage in awhile. Don't have the cash to spend for it, and there's no one to drink with.

I'm a party drinker. I don't like drinking alone.
I dont even drink unless its a special occasion

you know

Like New Horizons coming out, thats a special occasion

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Please stop talking about alcohol, my underage Christian mind can't handle talk about Bud Light.

Plus my mom will take away my Fortnite account and V-Bucks if she finds out about this ☹

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Please stop talking about alcohol, my underage Christian mind can't handle talk about Bud Light.

Plus my mom will take away my Fortnite account and V-Bucks if she finds out about this ☹
On one hand, the prohibited talk about alcohol seems silly for a social thread. On the other hand, we got little 13-year-olds on the website, kinda risque if they just let us tell them how to chug a twelve-pack in twelve minutes if you catch my drift.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I like how grey was like, "let's not delve too deep into a conversation about alcohol" and everyone else is just like, "nah, let's."

Never change Social Thread.
Yeeeeeeeah.

But hey, it's about as minor of a deal as there can possibly be here. I'll ask that we move on if it keeps going, but I shouldn't really have to enforce anything.

Shroob

Sup?
The irony is that at the end, he doesn't take it, but then he instead decides to tell America that he has the power of the Death Note but decided not to use it in order to make him look like a saint.
God imagine the elections if you knew your opponent had the death note

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
The irony is that at the end, he doesn't take it, but then he instead decides to tell America that he has the power of the Death Note but decided not to use it in order to make him look like a saint.
He spent $10,000,000,000 for it too.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
In the end of Fatal Fury 3, Geese Howard steals back a scroll that let's him become immortal. Which was how he lived after Terry kicks him off the building. He actually burns the scroll after he gets it back since he doesn't want to actually live forever, just using the legend of the scroll to keep SouthTown under his heel.

Seemed similar at first.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Yashiro's carnage form is weird to me, it makes me think of Corrine despite all the FE characters being from the Archanea games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom