• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

osby

Smash Obsessed
We need a character who utilizes standing still and doing absolutely nothing.
Do Olimar and Banjo counts? Pikmin and Kazooie does all the work instead of those lazy *******************-**s.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
DR EGGMAN'S N TWITTER LEAK!!!!
My brother, you might remove the N word in your post before you get into problems, like I was.

Also, I still won't forgive what the Japanese did to me.

Last edited:

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
I just realized something kinda sad. Next week I won't have any internet at home for reasons, and the 17th just so happens to be my 1 year anniversary on this site. I am sure I will find a way to get on, likely through other places wifi, but it's still crummy timing.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I assume you've all seen this already, but if not...

"I absolutely loved the track. I was curious if they'd bring you in since, well, they've never really worked with anyone in the West for Smash Bros before. I really hope this positive experience opens the doors for others, such as your compatriots David Wise & Robin Beanland"

I think that's so sweet.
Nothing but good vibes here.

Heihachi Manly Tear.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
I don't know what's going on, but I'm guessing it's another ribbing of the "generic anime swordsman" complaint?

Potato_

Smash Lord

LA lookin' good

And this remix is so ****ing awesome
The design felt off at first but seeing more of it at E3 made me like it a lot more. Marin and Link look adorable.

Also they're making this:

and I really want it

Last edited by a moderator:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I honestly don't really think Dark Souls is too likely. Nothing more than a gut feeling though.

Also for what it's worth, Pit basically has a dual sword moveset, so that in itself isn't totally missing from the roster.
Honestly, my preferred Namco character would be Heihachi. But I just feel like Tales is more likely, and Dark Souls even more.

Iridium

Smash Hero
The design felt off at first but seeing more of it at E3 made me like it a lot more. Marin and Link look adorable.

Also they're making this:

and I really want it
That reminds me, E3 had a nice display for the game I think people missed.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Platinum commented on it's absence, says development is going smoothly and that it's gonna be a big budget title iirc
They likely didn't want to overshadow Astral Chain, is my guess.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I guess we call all assume that Steve was a leak bait for Banjo.
Considering Vergeben has literally never said Steve would be playable, no I don't think we can say that, really.

King Sonnn DeDeDoo

Smash Champion
One strange thing about Banjo-Kazooie music is that it's featured a lot in Garry's mod animation videos, I'm going to have a hard time not associating the music with those stupid videos.

Nuts and Bolts' Grunty's Theme is always makes me think of this face now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom