• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
We should really change the poll. I suggest a most wanted poll with a theme. Western characters maybe?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Still. It'd be more hype to see that than last week's Swoshi recapped with nothing new but a character who'll be forgotten after 5 minutes.
You under estimate the power of the internet

Last edited:

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
We should really change the poll. I suggest a most wanted poll with a theme. Western characters maybe?
What's wrong with the poll? I want to see how many characters our users expect to see revealed in the E3 Nintendo Direct. My money's on 6!

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Looks like Nintendo is going to happy home designer route in letting you pick everything at the beginning of the new Animal Crossing. You can pick whatever skin tone you want and hair and face selections aren't separated by sex now

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Nothing new from Mario Maker, honestly.

Wish they would show the Hammer power-up instead of keeping it a secret. What is the point?

Either way, there will be gameplay of the same games they played yesterday for the most part, it seems.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
What's wrong with the poll? I want to see how many characters our users expect to see revealed in the E3 Nintendo Direct. My money's on 6!
Technically I think you're the only person who won that poll. They will all be playable:

Hero DQXI
Hero DQIII
Hero DQIV
Hero DQVIII
Banjo
Kazooie

D

Deleted member

Wait a minute, Villager's stick is long and strong, making it a sword. Villager's stick is also a club.

Lads, are swords just clubs?

Last edited by a moderator:

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Wait a minute, Villager's stick is long and strong, making it a sword. Villager's stick is also a club.

Lads, are swords just clubs?
No, clubs are just very blunt swords, don't get things twisted now. It's like how a square is a rectangle but a rectangle isn't a square.

Shroob

Sup?
I'm just glad we can pretty much pin the general time window of the last 2 reveals.

September is almost all but guaranteed due to the yearly September direct.

And the last one will be between Nov to feb.

ColietheGoalie

Smash Lord
why sadness, it's a great franchise
It's not even to do with that series specifically.

Obsessing over a fictional thing (to the point of putting others off the thing you love) isn't healthy.
Especially when they get to the point where people angrily attack someone for not liking it.

D

Deleted member

No, clubs are just very blunt swords, don't get things twisted now. It's like how a square is a rectangle but a rectangle isn't a square.
Does that mean hero is actually a rectangle character?

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
I have an announcement to make
Emily Ashby of Common Sense Media is a *****-*** ************
she rated LPS: AWOO 2 out of 5 stars
2 OUT OF 5
what a brainless *****
She's a ***** for having an opinion on a children show?

This is on par with the Rian Johnson hate

Why get people worked up over fictional characters and pop culture franchises to the point of trying to ruin one's life?

D

Deleted member

Smash has too many characters who fight

we need a character who utilizes staring

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom