• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Anyone wanna assist me on this before I forget?
So anyways, I think I’ve decided on my final partners for both teams in my Paper Mario game. I decided to go with a Boomboxer from Super Paper Mario as partner like a bard character, for Mario. I’ll let you know Peach’s later but for now I could use some help working on attacks and potential field abilities for this guy. So as I said before he will use songs from various Mario or even Nintendo games for different effects, here’s what I have so far:
-Tune of Travels (SMB3 Warp Whistle) summons a tornado that can damage or makes enemies dizzy in battle

-Symphony of Slumber (SM64 Piranha Plant’s Lullaby): puts enemies/NPCs to sleep

-Chorus of Chance (SMW Bonus Room) spawns a roulette that can give certain effects

-Cacophony of Confusion (Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy) confuses all enemies

-Refrain of Remedy (Dr. Mario Fever) cures status ailments

-Harmony of Healing (Inside the Castle Walls) summons a special peach fruit that restores HP

And here’s some potential effects that I could use some help thinking of songs for:
-increase attack/defense
-let Mario have another turn
-make enemy attacks miss
-shrink enemies

If you have ideas for songs or other effects and such, feel free to suggest anything.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
We really going here now huh?

Last edited by a moderator:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Awwww here we go. What's it about this time? Kinda don't wanna give him views ATM, honestly. :T
He’s saying he faked his Byleth reaction. He recorded a legit one that was super boring because he didn’t care, so he rewatched it and pretended to be as outraged as possible.... as a joke? I don’t know why he thought this would be funny tbh.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Awwww here we go. What's it about this time? Kinda don't wanna give him views ATM, honestly. :T
He’s claiming to have faked his reaction for the fun of it.
Hmmmmm. If one chooses to believe him.... I guess it’s funny? Like, what would be the point in faking it? I guess that explains why he was so comically over the top mad.
There isn’t, even fact if this is genuine that was a stupid idea. His reputation tanked and he became one of the most disliked people in the coMmunity and got a lot of dislikes and negative comments.
So why anyone would think that makes sense as a “haha funny joke” is beyond Me

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
He’s claiming to have faked his reaction for the fun of it.

There isn’t, even fact if this is genuine that was a stupid idea. His reputation tanked and he became one of the most disliked people in the coMmunity and got a lot of dislikes and negative comments.
So why anyone would think that makes sense as a “haha funny joke” is beyond Me
Eh. Whatever. If it’s real, well, whatever. If it’s fake, well, he’s suffering the consequences for it.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
idk man, if it was indeed fake, I'd assume he would've put something like "JK i'm just messing with you guys, byleth looks fine" in the description of the original video or something

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Noipoi Noipoi what you said started to make me think that partner could be a very trendy, modern kind of guy but it’d actually be trends and slang that would feel fitting for the Mario universe, I need your help thinking of slang and trendy stuff the Mushroom Kingdom could have.

Pettition for a 2D Sonic game with Shovel Knight Body Swap mode.
CLANKING AROUND AT THE SPEED OF ARMOR!!

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Noipoi Noipoi what you said started to make me think that partner could be a very trendy, modern kind of guy but it’d actually be trends and slang that would feel fitting for the Mario universe, I need your help thinking of slang and trendy stuff the Mushroom Kingdom could have.

You do know what Shovel Knight’s Body Swap Mode is, tight?

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing

I see your bet and raise you this

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
This went overlooked in the other thread, so...

Here's all the first party Switch titles that were released after Smash that hasn't gotten any Spirit Event yet

Fitness Boxing
New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe (port)
Yoshi's Crafted World
BoxBoy + BoxGirl!
Super Mario Maker 2
Fire Emblem: Three Houses (:p)
Super Kirby Clash
Ring Fit Adventure
Luigi's Mansion 3
Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 (though that one's kinda half & half)
The Stretchers
Brain Age: Nintendo Switch Training (though that one doesn't have an American release yet)
Tokyo Mirage Session (again, half & half. Also port)
Animal Crossing: New Horizons (yet to be released)

As far as I'm concerned, you know what that means!!!

BOX BOY FEVER!!! :yoshi:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Eh, I think that last time PapaGenos started going on about Byleth in his video sounds just like how he did in his reaction video, so maybe it was faked. Still a weird flex but okay.

-also, sorry for going off earlier. I just can't stand all the vitriol everyone keeps giving the Geno thread and Fatman, and I don't understand it aside from there maybe being some misunderstanding, so I felt like something needed to be said, but still, I'm sorry if it was unwarranted...

Might be for the best that it’s not a feature. Though I wouldn’t mind if something like this was the result:
View attachment 259113View attachment 259114
I like this.

Sania original character, do not steal.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom