• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
We were talking about Sonic?

IDW comics unironically have a better story going on than Forces and Silver should be playable again.

Amy, Rouge, and Cream should also get more love.

Also Vector is 1000% a great character in the comics and I wish that translated over to the main games more often.
Agreed, if I ever get the chance to make my ideas for Sonic Clash a reality, I’d make sure that I do these guys justice.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
I'd be more content with Byleth if Tails was there specifically

Idk I just feel like Sonic should've had two characters from the start of Ultimate but idk
If there is a character in all of gaming history that isn't among like my 20 most wanted characters but so damn content and chill with, its Tails. I would be all for his inclusion as he really should have been in Smash by now in my view from 4.

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Even though the "Internet asshole" pfp changes year to keep up with the times, one that stayed consistent is the Wind Waker ones, specifically the Toon Link coffee ones.

I do not understand why they gravitate torwards the Wind Waker of all things, it makes no sense, but it's regarded as a cursed pfp.

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
If there is a character in all of gaming history that isn't among like my 20 most wanted characters but so damn content and chill with, its Tails. I would be all for his inclusion as he really should have been in Smash by now in my view from 4.
Like, he's not even in my Top 10, but he feels missing, kinda like Waluigi at this point. But who knows, maybe we'll get him in the Fighter's Pass Vol. 2 (though with the DLC Tails outfit I'm not getting my hopes up)

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Anyway, the next Vs Capcom fighting game needs Nero as a playable character. That's it. That's the post.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
c3c1b9bb-3ba0-4abd-b3d6-84d70d582e3c.png

Me checking my package tracking every 5 minutes.

We were talking about Sonic?

IDW comics unironically have a better story going on than Forces and Silver should be playable again.

Amy, Rouge, and Cream should also get more love.

Also Vector is 1000% a great character in the comics and I wish that translated over to the main games more often.
I've been enjoying the IDW comics so far. My god the current arc is dark.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I will say I'm reminded at how much I still kind of suck at delay style combos in action games. But I'm better at it than I was in DMC4 that's for sure. I can get Red Queen combo B fairly easy. But I'm attacking too quickly for the delay in combo C.

Rawhide and Gerbera are probably my favorite Devil Breakers. Though Overture and Helter Skelter are kind of cool too.

EDIT: Buster's fantastic, but I remember what you get in New Game Plus.

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Just thinking about Etika again, and the importance of mental health. Real shame it's not taken seriously as both a male and as a minority, both of which tend to make people take it less seriously.

Yeah... I'm sad again

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Just got through playing a game of virtual uno with my friend that lasted a f*cking hour lmao. There was lots of rage.
How are things around here?

Double K

Smash Lord
I hate 4chan

I hate Reddit.

I hate Resetera.

I find myself in the year 2020 thoroughly repulsed by online message forums.
All forms of social media are all the same in content quality. The only difference is how it is curated.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
User was warned for this post
You know what guys? I feel like I'm thiccer than the gravitational pull of a black hole.:glare:

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
Surprised no one's capitalized on the UNO meme with Smash.

"Stop putting Fire Emblem characters in Smash OR Draw 25"

Dutch Raikuna

I hate 4chan

I hate Reddit.
I hate Resetera.
Pretty much how I feel about social media these days outside of places like here and Discord.

Just thinking about Etika again, and the importance of mental health. Real shame it's not taken seriously as both a male and as a minority, both of which tend to make people take it less seriously.
My advice is to get help soon or it can swallow like what's doing to me nowadays. I'm far, far from a level where I'm going to risk my life but I'm at a level where it is so hard to motivate myself to do coursework or even the stuff I enjoy like playing games or reading. Feels like you're experiencing the same thing everyday.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I hate 4chan

I hate Reddit.

I hate Resetera.

4Chan is the Uncle that's either incredibly funny, or incredibly racist. The family only quotes his funny moments.

Reddit is that aunt that tries to sound cool and intellectual, but is actually a dumbass. Also tries to be liberal and progressive, but again, she's a dumbass and actually has no clue how the world works.

ResetERA is the cousin that broke off from her dad because she found out he was incredibly toxic, but somehow became the supreme ultra liberal, as well as a control freak to the extreme, and ended up being more toxic than her dad was.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
My advice is to get help soon or it can swallow like what's doing to me nowadays. I'm far, far from a level where I'm going to risk my life but I'm at a level where it is so hard to motivate myself to do coursework or even the stuff I enjoy like playing games or reading. Feels like you're experiencing the same thing everyday.
What, no, I'm fine, I feel motivated almost all the time, but I'm just thinking about it, as a very close person in my life is experiencing depression. I don't fully understand depression, or other mental illnesses like it, but it sucks regardless, especially when people don't listen or take you seriously when all you want is help.

Edit: I do appreciate you reaching out though.

Last edited:

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
What, no, I'm fine, I feel motivated almost all the time, but I'm just thinking about it, as a very close person in my life is experiencing depression. I don't fully understand depression, or other mental illnesses like it, but it sucks regardless, especially when people don't listen or take you seriously when all you want is help.

Edit: I do appreciate you reaching out though.
As someone who struggled with depression for six years lemme just say it really sucks, and I wish it hadn't taken me six years to get myself better. Best advice I can give is just be there to support your friend, oh and exercise greatly helped me so there's that too.

Dutch Raikuna

Ah, my apologies. It was to people in general.
The thing is, I knew roughly the stages where it got worse and a few months ago was the latest stage in a sense. I'm very open to talking about as it is important to learn other people's perspectives.
It is a pain and the best I'm trying to do is a mental restart in a weeks time where I have new classes.

Last edited:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Decided to use a Number generator to see who I use in the next spirit board event.

I have to use :ultbayonetta:, :ultcorrinf:, :ultwiifittrainer:, and :ultmewtwo:.

Notes:

Generator was 1 through 81. 75-81 were the echo fighters (I know Byleth is 75 but they won’t be released during this event).

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Three Houses is really good.

Like, really good.

12 hours in so far and yeah, it's shaping up to be one of the Switch's best titles. So much love and care got put into this game, it's nuts. I'm even more hyped for it to be in Smash now. :dr^_^:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Surprised no one's capitalized on the UNO meme with Smash.

"Stop putting Fire Emblem characters in Smash OR Draw 25"
They actually did, I think Zero covered it in his reddit meme video this week

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Three Houses is really good.

Like, really good.

12 hours in so far and yeah, it's shaping up to be one of the Switch's best titles. So much love and care got put into this game, it's nuts. I'm even more hyped for it to be in Smash now. :dr^_^:
It's funny when you have prior FE games to compare it to as the cats you'll find around the school grounds have had more love and care put into them than Chrom's parents or the land of Fates

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
It's funny when you have prior FE games to compare it to as the cats you'll find around the school grounds have had more love and care put into them than Chrom's parents or the land of Fates
Like, I love the 3DS games a bunch, but dang this is just, a lot better. It's like a completely different series to me now, as Fates was the last one I fully finished (still gotta play Echoes at some point).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom