• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
The three games I ordered online just shipped out with the delivery date of January 28...

This is going to be a long week waiting for this and smash.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Your threats are meaningless.

He is under the protection of Baboom.
Your god lays dead at my feet.
It's a good thing fire emblem swordsmen have a knack for taking down gods.
Let them try! I will drown them all in a sea of blood!
Lost sphere update maybe?

Super Mario RPG Remake?

I will sacrafice my blood powers to make this happen.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Guh-Huzah making an image edit?

...Perhaps I should join in on the fun. It has been a while since I made such things, I believe Waaerl and Warina were my last projects.

Last edited:

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
Rillaboom and Camilla in five different outfits.

There’s your fighters pass 2.
Here's something better!

Metal Mario, Pink Gold Peach, Tanooki Mario, Cat Peach, Baby Mario, and Baby Peach.

There, Fighters Pass Vol. 2!

D

Deleted member

I was at school, and I heard someone say my name. My anxiety goes to 100 'cause they're probably gossiping about how annoying I am or something. Then, I hear them say, "Yeah, he beat all six of us up in Smash Bros. really bad," and I calm down.

Never went from 0 to 100 and then back to 0 so quick. lol

also yeah i wrecked them more than miley cyrus

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Guh-Huzah making an image edit?

...Perhaps I should join in on the fun. It has been a while since I made such things, I believe Waaerl and Warina were my last projects.
You say that like this is my first rodeo.

And thus, Shroob made his own chain of Pizza restaurants that only serve pizzas with pineapples on them, just to express his feelings about pineapple on pizza. Naturally, it was a massive failure. Nobody wanted pizza with pineapples on it, and Shroob went bankrupt incredibly quickly.
View attachment 257124
I’ll never forget that restaurant... for it’s ****ty pizza.
I've already sold my soul to low effort memes.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
So, cursed comments and godly vendettas aside, is there anything else you guys wanna talk about
I had an idea for the creation of a Mario 64 ROM hack in the style of Super Mario Bros. Crossover. Where you can play through Mario 64 as a bunch of different characters. Obvious ones like Sonic and Crash to weird ones like Mega Man Volnutt and Jill Valentine

Shroob

Sup?
I had an idea for the creation of a Mario 64 ROM hack in the style of Super Mario Bros. Crossover. Where you can play through Mario 64 as a bunch of different characters. Obvious ones like Sonic and Crash to weird ones like Mega Man Volnutt and Jill Valentine
I'm almost positive Kaze Emanuar made that already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom