• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

MilkCalf

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
2739-5061-8025
I'm like 90% sure either Dante or Nero is fighter pass 5 and I'm so happy.

Also on the topic of DmC, I don't think anything in the game was arguing old DMC is good. It made a joke about white hair to signify that that Dante was so different from the old one, in purposefully negative way. He is meant to be a selfish asshole who develops into a better person. I also don't find it an coincidence that he gets white hair near the end.

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
This is why it was not in the west. (Americans hate him so much.)
Fellow American here. I actually kinda like Tingle, especially his Majora's Mask incarnation. Not only are his business practices fair, he also has a neat little touch of backstory to him in contrast to later incarnations.
But that's just me. Exile me to Germany for all I care, I still like the little guy.

Shroob

Sup?
So if it is Dante, and for this thought experiment, let's say it is.

8 Player Smash

With Megalovania blaring in the background

Featuring Dante from the Devil May Cry Series

&Knuckles as an Assist

Now we just need Funky Kong as an echo

My god

MilkCalf

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
2739-5061-8025
Wait, Dante in Smash could also mean bringing his "and you are set free" taunt where he throws a rose that is actually a projectile.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Pokemon Stuff:

Just beat Shield version. Probably the most okay Pokemon game I've played, at least in terms of the single player. Not really expecting much from the post-game so we'll see. Unlike Gens 6/7, I don't think I'll make the effort to complete the Dex until Pokemon Home comes out or if someone here needs to do some trading (feel free to PM me).

Just got Ethan in Pokemon Masters. Missed out on Hilda, so it'll be nice to have another Fire type aside from Flint. He won't be great outside of sun, but I'll take what I can get. Got him on my first attempt so hopefully I have plenty leftover for Leaf next week.
Looks like the next Legendary event will be coming sooner than expected. Based on the caption picture the developers left, it's looking like Kyurem potentially.

Finished my themed avatars after 4 months. Time to search for a new one.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Pokemon Stuff:

Just beat Shield version. Probably the most okay Pokemon game I've played, at least in terms of the single player. Not really expecting much from the post-game so we'll see. Unlike Gens 6/7, I don't think I'll make the effort to complete the Dex until Pokemon Home comes out or if someone here needs to do some trading (feel free to PM me).

Just got Ethan in Pokemon Masters. Missed out on Hilda, so it'll be nice to have another Fire type aside from Flint. He won't be great outside of sun, but I'll take what I can get. Got him on my first attempt so hopefully I have plenty leftover for Leaf next week.
Looks like the next Legendary event will be coming sooner than expected. Based on the caption picture the developers left, it's looking like Kyurem potentially.

Finished my themed avatars after 4 months. Time to search for a new one.
Nice, lucky. I spent 15k of my jewels and got two catlins, another Karen, and hilbert who I didn’t have so that was cool. Still going to go for Ethan though.

D

Deleted member

Character imminence isn't exactly going to be the end to justify all means. There are some people who could get it wrong,

Double K

Smash Lord
Wait, Dante in Smash could also mean bringing his "and you are set free" taunt where he throws a rose that is actually a projectile.
now, what hit properties would it have for a damaging taunt? Spike like Luigi's kick? Shield Break? Heavy hitstun for minor knockback?

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Ever wonder what a horse with the mouth of a dog would look like?
6sd28bvwuka41.jpg

We’re pretty lucky that horses aren’t carnivores, that actually could of changed the course of history.:b:

Double K

Smash Lord
1%, no knockback...
that's boring though

Also all of the taunts that have a hurt box actually do something notable. Box used to be grabbable (not sure if it still is), Luigi has high knockback and Greninja has weak knockback and can true combo

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
that's boring though

Also all of the taunts that have a hurt box actually do something notable. Box used to be grabbable (not sure if it still is), Luigi has high knockback and Greninja has weak knockback and can true combo
At the same time it's basically a cherry tap like Dudley's taunt in Street Fighter, it could even catch jumps

MilkCalf

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
2739-5061-8025
that's boring though

That's the point. It's literally just a flower he throws. He only used it to detonate explosives in 4. It doing a little damage in 5 is just for the lols.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom