• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Double K

Smash Lord
CUZ **** HONOR, AMIRITE?!
"It's now up to us to rule over the humans..."

Pretty much. Vergil got done dirty in that game. "Hey this dude hates using guns.....let's have him preform a bullet abortion." 10/10 idea.
Remember how in the DLC, his entire thing was about how he should have been liked and how he blames Dante for ruining everytrhing despite everything being his own fault because he was a whiny baby?

Meanwhile, main Vergil: "I lost so much that I loved, and now to prevent myself from feeling that pain, I must acquire MORE POWER!"

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Bold of you to assume a celestial being's gender.
**** normal pronouns all my homies use ḩ̸̡̡̨̧̨̧̢͔͇͉̺̥̞̣̹̹̠̰͈͕̘̘̦͈̦̥̭̞͓̺͕͍̬͎̝̫̠̲̣̥̹̥̠͍͍̘̓͂̀̇̾̒̃̈̋̇̈̈̇̉̔͐́̓͌̌͐̈́̀̊̀͗́́͌̓́̏̚̕͜͝͝͠͝͝͝ḩ̵̡̨̡̢̢̡̡̧̨̛͓̲͇̩͚̲̬͙̠̮̣͙̠̲͔͚͉̬̲̦͓̠̩͔̮̹̣̲̻̖̤͈̳̪͉̠̝͖̫̤͔̯̠̯̤̖̳̖̝̟̥̖̰̣̟̼̣̱̟͈͔͙̫̩͈̦̝͚̳̞̞̞͇̞̠͔̳̥̩̝̱͚̽̀̃̉̽̀̀̑̑̋̏͌̊̊̃̋̈͂̑̅̃̀̀̈́͛̇̎̚͜͜͜͜͝ͅh̴̨̛̘̮̫̮̣̩͚̼͚̥̪͚̥̗͔̖͚̱̞̣̞̟̠͕̩̼̫̻̺͇͚̻̦̍̂͛̽͑̄̌̎̅̇̀́̚̕ͅ

Double K

Smash Lord
another reason why DMC > DmC

Nero and Vergil are Power Rangers
Dante was a toku stunt coordinator

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
ḩ̸̡̡̨̧̨̧̢͔͇͉̺̥̞̣̹̹̠̰͈͕̘̘̦͈̦̥̭̞͓̺͕͍̬͎̝̫̠̲̣̥̹̥̠͍͍̘̓͂̀̇̾̒̃̈̋̇̈̈̇̉̔͐́̓͌̌͐̈́̀̊̀͗́́͌̓́̏̚̕͜͝͝͠͝͝͝ḩ̵̡̨̡̢̢̡̡̧̨̛͓̲͇̩͚̲̬͙̠̮̣͙̠̲͔͚͉̬̲̦͓̠̩͔̮̹̣̲̻̖̤͈̳̪͉̠̝͖̫̤͔̯̠̯̤̖̳̖̝̟̥̖̰̣̟̼̣̱̟͈͔͙̫̩͈̦̝͚̳̞̞̞͇̞̠͔̳̥̩̝̱͚̽̀̃̉̽̀̀̑̑̋̏͌̊̊̃̋̈͂̑̅̃̀̀̈́͛̇̎̚͜͜͜͜͝ͅh̴̨̛̘̮̫̮̣̩͚̼͚̥̪͚̥̗͔̖͚̱̞̣̞̟̠͕̩̼̫̻̺͇͚̻̦̍̂͛̽͑̄̌̎̅̇̀́̚̕ͅ
Did you just curse me?
5?

Is one not part of the trailer?
Itsuki is the free unit and they dont show them in trailers

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Not to mention Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike: Fight for the Future
When you hear "Let's get it on now! Choose your first pick! Let's get it on now! 10 9 8 7 6! Let's get it on now! Pick and choose your best one! 5 4 3 2 1!" during the Smash presentation.

Chun Li 3S Super.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom