• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
I know the Tingle discussion has now passed but **** him for his extortionate practices in Wind Waker

I don't mind the Triforce piece quest but does he need to charge me so much just to decipher maps

Anywho, back to Dante

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
The other 3 heroes don't have stock icons on the official smash bros website, which is where ours come from. They are different from the ingame ones or we would just use those for the others. Since the smash bros website is likely to have Fighter 5s stock icons before adding the alt costume icons for Hero, I'd say your call is also likely.
Have you all ever tried Spriter‘s Resource? They have the stock icons there.

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
It'll be 2pm for me - right in the middle of the working day but I'm gonna try and see if I can work from home that day

General directs are usually better timing wise for me as they're often at 11 pm local time, which doesn't involve trying to covertly watch it while at work

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
It'll be 2pm for me - right in the middle of the working day but I'm gonna try and see if I can work from home that day

General directs are usually better timing wise for me as they're often at 11 pm local time, which doesn't involve trying to covertly watch it while at work
God. I’m actually hoping it’s someone who won’t prompt a strong emotional reaction from me. That would be hard to contain in the middle of class.

D

Deleted member

As we're approaching the finish line for the fighter's pass, how about some hype music sharing to pass the time?

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
Good morning, here's a special cursed image for ya'll today:

Russel with Carl's face here looks the most "Hater's Gonna Hate" pose, this is such a favorite of mine.​

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Megadoomer Megadoomer something was weird about Ezra’s cameo. That whole speed force segment was filmed in a cinematic aspect ratio with black bars at the top and bottom of the screen. Could it be because it was a scene from Ezra’s upcoming Flash movie and that movie will show the context of it from HIS perspective!?!

I want to say probably not but it makes a tonne of sense. Meeting other versions of himself, or just The Flash in general, would be a good character building moment for him.

D

Deleted member

God. I’m actually hoping it’s someone who won’t prompt a strong emotional reaction from me. That would be hard to contain in the middle of class.
"Strong emotional reaction?" What exactly defines that?

Also who or what would actually "trigger" this kinda reaction from you?

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Wait, Dante in Smash could also mean bringing his "and you are set free" taunt where he throws a rose that is actually a projectile.
It's not quite Dudley's rose, but that'd be pretty good. Unless Dante occasionally says "GUTTER TRASH!" then it's beyond perfect.

D

Deleted member

But there are certain characters with certain aesthetics that would frustrate me.
Like this?
58347CB3-E09D-4A86-91E9-158135DFC0F7.jpeg

Legit I would be down for a Star-Vader as a DLC character, just so I can ****post like

Now, the Яeverse begins!

Never gonna happen thou because anime boi

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

My school is doing a Smash Tourney afterschool today yeah boi! (well, more like one person, we did this last year too)

Time to bring my peachy side out :p :ultpeach:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Nobody will agree with this, but...regardless of whoever fighter 5 is will be better than Hero

NurpNurp

Smash Journeyman
I'm very excited for this presentation, Smash presentations always hype me up, even if I have no connection to the character being shown, and the mystique of the whole thing is making me absolutely giddy!

Byleth may be my most wanted character at the moment, but whoever gets in, I'm sure they'll be great and I look forward to seeing them!

D

Deleted member

Me when the final DLC character is someone I actually wanted(aka an anime boi)
Screenshot 2020-01-15 at 9.38.02 AM.png

D

Deleted member

Nobody:

People who died to Thwack at 5%
Thwack bad, Hero bad /s

In all seriousness, I don't hate hate him, so to speak, just really thinks he needs some changes. Being able to kill at low percents with one move isn't very fun IMO.

MilkCalf

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
2739-5061-8025
Morning everyone! Everybody bright-eyed and bushy tailed?
Not bushy tailed since I last looked backwards.

I'm really amused watching people come up with dumb evidence for the reveal. Wow there's three question marks and Sakurai is doing a pose with three ringers, better fetch every character that has a question mark name at one point, holds three fingers up or has a third game in in their series...

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I'm very excited for this presentation, Smash presentations always hype me up, even if I have no connection to the character being shown, and the mystique of the whole thing is making me absolutely giddy!

Whoever gets in, I'm sure they'll be great and I look forward to seeing them!
Same, any of the big boys/girls that most peoples are looking forward aren't nowehere near my favourite, but I'm still really excited to know who the final character of the pass may be and what they will bring with their inclusion, gameplay, stage or what have you..

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Not bushy tailed since I last looked backwards.

I'm really amused watching people come up with dumb evidence for the reveal. Wow there's three question marks and Sakurai is doing a pose with three ringers, better fetch every character that has a question mark name at one point, holds three fingers up or has a third game in in their series...
My theory is that if it means anything, it means three reveals. But it is most likely meaning less.

MilkCalf

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
2739-5061-8025
I don't hate Hero, but he is very clearly made for casual play. I'm not interested in playing with or against him fir the same reasons I disable items for.

D

Deleted member

When you don't give a **** who fighter #5 is but just want to see the ride to its end with your friends on Smashboards
source (1).gif

Cracke

Smash Journeyman
Broke = Playing any other character in the roster
Woke = Playing Hero and praying to RNGesus every day. RNGesus bless us.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I don't hate Hero, but he is very clearly made for casual play. I'm not interested in playing with or against him fir the same reasons I disable items for.
You got to admit tho that he got the best up throw in the game, animation wise.

He literally just YEET you into the air.

Quit Perfect, if I say so myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom