• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
So what are the chances were getting an Direct and FP5 this week?

Also chances we also get the first post-Pass DLC fighter?
I would say the chances of getting a Direct this week are moderately high, FP5 is guaranteed if there is a Direct, and the first post-pass character is unlikely, but possible (although, in my opinion, showing all of the characters in Pass 2 or whatever as soon as possible is the best business decision).

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Kingdom of Science squad rise up
10 billion percent here.
Also here's that scene in the manga

It's almost like the Switch was added in the anime because it had a meteoric rise in popularity or something :yoshi:
Looks better than in the anime. God I can't wait for Season 2. Not as hyped as Re;Zero Season 2 or Fire Force but pretty hype.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I don't know what it is but there's just something about American crocodiles that fascinates me more then other crocodile species.

Maybe my experience seeing them in Costa Rica back in 2012? Maybe how different their behavior is compared to their old world cousins. I dunno just sitting here wondering as I'm watching an video on them.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210
A Direct: 62.3%
The fifth fighters pass character being announced: 98.4% if a Direct is announced.
The first post-Fighters-Pass character also being announced: 43.6% if we get the fifth fighters pass character announced.

I have no idea; I just made those numbers up.

Hopefully we'll get a Direct in the next week or two; there's been a January Direct outlining their releases for the first part of the year every year since Directs started, aside from 2019. Hopefully that change is not a sign; we know nothing about Nintendo's 2020 line-up (or the Switch's 2020 line-up, really - the "Coming Soon" section on the eShop is pretty barren), and I'm not sure how much longer we can go without any news.
i just fact checked this with the calculator on my phone, these numbers don't lie

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Does anyone have a 5iv Ditto? Can be English or foreign. Literally tried everywhere else and can’t get one. Let me know what you’d be interested in

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
How badly will either mess up my system?
Red Bull cans actually give you the serving size you need, but Monster gives you twice as much at the same price. Depends on which one you drink or how often you drink it. As long as you're not gulping down energy drinks every day you'll be literally fine, you'd be better off than a coffee addict.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
They're playing a gameshow on the TV in the break room at work and its so obviously staged its painful.

They "contestants" are over-acting to the point it's downright cringey, and there's no way I'm going to believe they're actually dropping them from that height without safety equipment. There's something really fishy about the whole set up.

Jeeze this makes those Chevron commercials look good.

Apparently its called Game of Games if anyone cares. Even the name is bad.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Kraven's Last Hunt is still fantastic. That's all I gotta say on that one.

I got through more of the Hard Mode for MUA3. Made it to the Dark Dimension area. I want to level up some of the weaker characters, but I also need to beef up the main team I got going too. They are in the 70's so it's not like Level ups aren't at a steady rate.

I still haven't used ANY XP Cube things, because I really don't know who I'd use it for. I got a bunch of palette swaps though, Spider-Man, Venom, Ghost Spider, Wolverine, Scarlet Witch, Elektra, Iron Fist, Daredevil and a few others are done. Still trying to get Storm and Psylocke's. Namely the latter so I can get every member of the team wearing black. Or Silver/Black in Spider-Man's case. I haven't got the Symbiote suit yet. And that'll be after NG+ basically.

Rizen

Smash Legend
I hate online dating! I was talking to someone who said "I write poetry!" so I responded "That's awesome. I'd like to hear your poems sometime. I have been focusing on writing my sci-fi book currently. Speaking of books, have you read any good books lately? I've been meaning to go to the library to find a new book." then she says Goodbye "I really value a higher compatibility score. " What the hell? We barely had a conversation. The problem is women don't even give you a chance to start to get to know them. FML.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
I hate online dating! I was talking to someone who said "I write poetry!" so I responded "That's awesome. I'd like to hear your poems sometime. I have been focusing on writing my sci-fi book currently. Speaking of books, have you read any good books lately? I've been meaning to go to the library to find a new book." then she says Goodbye "I really value a higher compatibility score. " What the hell? We barely had a conversation. The problem is women don't even give you a chance to start to get to know them. FML.
Am I on Reddit? Did I click the wrong tab?

---

大空のぶっとび
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Never had one honestly.

Hell I’ve never even had a Red Bull.
I've never had a single energy drink in my life. In general I dislike sugary drinks.

Both of my parents (Type 1&2), and recently my grandfather (?) and younger brother (Type 1), all have diabetes. So in general, throughout pretty much my entire childhood we never had anything but diet pop and emergency apple juice for when my parent's blood sugar would get low. Sugar pop just tastes weird to me at this point. lol

Last edited:

Sour Supreme

サイマグネット
Shame. I could go on a tantalizingly elaborate rant about how online dating is a sham. Compatibility scores? Wat? Are people really trusting an algorithm to generate artificial chemistry?

Don't look too down, though. If she isn't interestes in someone whose willing to invest in one of her passions (poetry), that's on her. Sounds like a lame to me my friend.
Am I on Reddit? Did I click the wrong tab?
You took the wrong tab. :starman:

Last edited:

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
I'm not a particularly great artist, but I kind of have an urge to try to draw a picture of Jack Skellington in his sleigh with his skeleton reindeer, but more gruesome and realistic.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I didn't get a Shiny Magikarp, but that's fine. Got a bunch of Magikarp and Nuggets so it wasn't a waste of time.
>NootSpecificGuy

Edit: oh **** that's a double post. I'm ****ed now.
giphy (5).gif

Oh you're ****ed now!

I AM ABOUT TO GIVE YOU THE BIGGEST POINT WARNING I'VE EVER GIVEN ANYONE ON THIS SITE!!

don't do that again please, k thx. :sheep:

Oh **** oh ****, this site doesn't take double-posts lightly. This is my 17th SB account and I've only avoided bans by refreshing the page three times after every post. Gotta give it time bruh.
Mother ****** I've finally found you! I can finally ban you for the 18th time! Prepare yourself! :ike:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Never had one honestly.

Hell I’ve never even had a Red Bull.
As someone who drinks energy stuff it is pretty bad. I only really drink the Coke Zero version of Monster (White Cans) or the mango flavour. I used to be really bad and drink like 4-5 a day which messed my hydration levels up.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Kingdom Hearts 1 is good, Kingdom Hearts 2 is better, Dream Drop Distance is probably a little better than 2, and then 3 is just... not even a ****ing video game. I don't understand what happened with that game.

Was cool to see Frozen and Big Hero 6 stuff though. And FF characters are finally showing up in RE:Mind or whatever thank Christ.

Thought it was stupid that KH started from the concept of Disney cross FF and then they just delete FF from 3. Big ****ing dumb.

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
Shame. I could go on a tantalizingly elaborate rant about how online dating is a sham. Compatibility scores? Wat? Are people really trusting an algorithm to generate artificial chemistry?

Don't look too down, though. If she isn't interestes in someone whose willing to invest in one of her passions (poetry), that's on her. Sounds like a lame to me my friend.

You took the wrong tab. :starman:
I believe in getting to know people through interaction. Our compatibility scores were in the 80s iirc. You're not going to find a carbon copy of yourself to date.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom