• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Lamperouge Lamperouge I'm playing Metroid Zero Mission. It's pretty fun. However, Kraid (the area) got me stuck for a little. I was trying desperately to find the dang generator to power the cranes, then find the hidden tunnel that leads to the chozo statue that eventually allows me to go to the other hidden tunnel that gives access to my boy Kraid.

Last edited by a moderator:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I thought the Belmonts were considered good?

What do the pros think about Terry?
The Belmonts have kind of fallen off since the early days of Ultimate. Their weaknesses are just too polarizing, especially that horrible recovery.

It sounds like people in the CCI are pretty optimistic about Terry but I don't think he's been out for long enough to truly prove himself. I'm personally a little skeptical of him but hey maybe there's something I'm missing.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
I thought the Belmonts were considered good?

What do the pros think about Terry?
They're considered a good counter pick character, but their perception among pro players has fallen off. Generally they tend to be rated at mid tier or lower nowadays and discussion on them hasn't been positive in a long time.

Not sure on Terry, they're positive on him, but it seems people are still trying to work him out.

Edit: :ultgreninja:

Last edited:

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Trying to print off reference pictures for my project and of course the printer decides to be an ass -_-

D

Deleted member

Me buying thousands of bulk cards despite most of them being bad pack filler
F0EB9A50-2CA6-4264-8ECC-15CB630660F7.gif

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
One of these days I'll change my avatar to something TDP related that isn't a Sailor Moonshadow meme. Today is not that day.

Hey, at least I didn't use this image. Be grateful.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Me: "Hello sir welcome to BK, what can I get'cha?"

Father: "Hi, I'll take a--"

Son: "******!"
...I am thankful I'm not on headset often anymore. I'm just on DT Cash, which to be honest, is still fine. I do a good job at it, and rarely deal with screaming kids. I get dogs barking a lot, but I'm more used to that. ******* like to yip and all. :p

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
Alright, so I've went out and done a few errands with my mom. As a bonus we bought some food from Zaxby's to eat.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Happy New Year everyone. I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday. My holiday was great until I got sick. Sick for my birthday/New Years.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
You just made me guilty again, I’m the only person in my house who didn’t catch a cold over these past 3 weeks. Hope you’re doing better, mate.
Mostly better. Still coughing a lot and and getting winded just walking down the hall.

Strangely enough, only one of my family did not get sick either. I got sick, my SO got sick, Mother, Dad ,Sister, Brother-in-law, and one of their kids. They had one kid not get sick.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I was confused as to why this child had alcohol, then I remembered that she was Scottish, laddie. All Scottish children are raised with alcohol in their life. /s
Is it a betrayal of my Scottish DNA that I'm 22 and have never had a sip of alcohol in my life? Is there someone I need to turn my Scottish-American card into? Do I even have a Scottish-American card?

Curse me kilts no one ever explains these things to me.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Lamperouge Lamperouge I'm playing Metroid Zero Mission. It's pretty fun. However, Kraid (the area) got me stuck for a little. I was trying desperately to find the dang generator to power the cranes, then find the hidden tunnel that leads to the chozo statue that eventually allows me to go to the other hidden tunnel that gives access to my boy Kraid.

I...haven't actually played Zero Mission besides a few minutes of it on an emulator, believe it or not. Super Metroid, Fusion, and the Prime Trilogy have been my main points of experience with the franchise for years (I also own Metroid 2 and its remake on 3DS, though).

Since I've been planning to revisit the series and am particularly picking about physically owning certain games, I might see if I can find a used cartridge for fairly cheap.

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
The duality of man, I've spent half the day laughing my ass off at WW3 memes while my mom is sitting terrified in her room.
I was a bit panicked at first, I’ll admit it. My mind processes things differently. But at the end of the day, it’s like my dad says, social media can be downright evil when it comes to that sort of stuff sometimes. It’s all a bunch of hot air when you get down to it.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
So I'm a little over 70% done with Cuphead.

Can I say that I hated Rumor Honeybottoms, and the Robot boss can go die in a burning hole and get impaled by the devil. 2000 Devils.
Dr. Kahl's robot is really, really tough. So is Rumor. Luckily I can beat them in a few tries now. There is a boss later on, though. Now that's difficult. One wrong move and you could potentially screw yourself over for the rest of the fight.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Dr. Kahl's robot is really, really tough. So is Rumor. Luckily I can beat them in a few tries now. There is a boss later on, though. Now that's difficult. One wrong move and you could potentially screw yourself over for the rest of the fight.
Rumor's tough because her boss fight is the only one that's vertical (at least so far), so it gets mad annoying for a normaly horizontal based game, and Dr. Kahl just isn't fun at all. His first phase has way too much going on, and his last phase is simply endurance and nothing else.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Oh okay, so the Magikarp thing is still happening, I'm just gonna have to move my ass to try and find a Magikarp that's shiny. I found one Magikarp but it was a regular one. **** ton of nuggets though.

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Rumor's tough because her boss fight is the only one that's vertical (at least so far), so it gets mad annoying for a normaly horizontal based game, and Dr. Kahl just isn't fun at all. His first phase has way too much going on, and his last phase is simply endurance and nothing else.
Rumor Honneybottom's is the only boss fight in the game that is vertical, don't worry. As for Dr. Kahl's robot, yeah, I agree that there is just a little bit too much going on in phase one. The fact that there is way too much in phase one, way too little in phase two, and not a lot of variety in phase three makes for a "meh" boss battle. It doesn't really ruin it for me, but I wouldn't go back and replay him for fun.

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
I beat the quests up to Coral Pukie Pukie in Monster Hunter World Iceborn. Master quests aren't that tough but the monsters do have good stats in HP and attack. Fortunately I have an immortal armor set with 550+ def and Vaal Hazok skills for recovery. It's sweet to be able to upgrade weapons further and get even better armor. I already played 400+ hours on the main game and had nothing left to grind for before the DLC. I need more money though; endgame junk costs a fortune.

It's great that I get a different handler, at least for a while. I've been not so secretly hoping the main handler would be eaten by a monster.

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Rumor Honneybottom's is the only boss fight in the game that is vertical, don't worry. As for Dr. Kahl's robot, yeah, I agree that there is just a little bit too much going on in phase one. Still fun for me, but the fact that there is way too much in phase one, way too little on phase two, and not a lot of variety in phase three makes for a meh boss battle.
Yeah.

However, Sally Stageplay is probably my favorite boss in the game so far, and Cala Maria is my favorite plane stage, so there's that.

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Yeah.

However, Sally Stageplay is probably my favorite boss in the game so far, and Cala Maria is my favorite plane stage, so there's that.
Sally Stageplay is definitely an incredible boss. The fact that she moves around a lot more than the others makes her a bit harder to catch, and it makes her a little bit harder to evade. The fact that the battle is basically a performance, and each phase is a different act of the play is also very creative and entertaining, especially the fact that there is a secret route in the battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom