• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Ugh I was so sick of all the pessimism for Gen 8 before, seeing the hype for it after the reveal trailer and recent Sw/Sh direct was super refreshing.

But with this unfortunate Home news I guess it's going to be nothing but raging over Gamefreak doing something that's only kind of disappointing again. :/

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
You think the Geno costume will return when Hero drops?

Is it possible that Crono, Sephiroth and Sora are also costumes?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Why post a picture of a clown when you could post a picture of the Funtime Animatronic?

Gotta stay in-character, pal.
man the banjo hype just ate hero alive huh
Eh, I feel Erdrick (im still going to call them like this) was made for the Japanese fanbase, so it's normal he doesn't get much attention here in the west, especially when freakin' Banjo, THE western pick is here too.

D

Deleted member

Why post a picture of a clown when you could post a picture of the Funtime Animatronic?

Gotta stay in-character, pal.

Eh, I feel Erdrick (im still going to call them like this) was made for the Japanese fanbase, so it's normal he doesn't get much attention here in the west, especially when freakin' Banjo, THE western pick is here too.
Ah, yes, allow me to fix that.

i try to kill the fnafposting but it keeps coming back lol
1560281852497.jpeg

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Mortal Kombat 11: Spawn will be the biggest surprise guest fighter in gaming.
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate: Hold my beer.

Sorry but I just had to. :p

Last edited:

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
**** Kanto

I have a bunch of favourites in Pokémon, from all Gens and I can't have them in my game now?

That's Just evil!
...I wasn't trying to imply that I was a genwunner, I just have a tendency to be accused of being one for having a soft spot for earlier installments or if there's anything I don't like about the current one.

...I spent WAY too much time on Miiverse...

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
While I'm not personally too bothered about Pokémon getting cut, I'm really really not looking forward to all the moaning when we get the full Galar Dex. The Pokémon community is already so hostile when it comes to favorite generations, it's going to be unbearable having to listen to all the complaints about bias this and bias that, why didn't they appeal to my nostalgia!?, etc.

I won't blame people for getting upset, I think Game Freak dug their own grave here, but I'm still just going to cut myself off from that community altogether when the games release, because I really can't be arsed about that drama.

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
...I wasn't trying to imply that I was a genwunner, I just have a tendency to be accused of being one for having a soft spot for earlier installments or if there's anything I don't like about the current one.

...I spent WAY too much time on Miiverse...
No I know

I'm trying to agree with you Im Just to angry to write a coherent sentence

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
The fact Banjo had actually gotten in makes the game Ultimate and complete for me. **** I wouldn't even care at this point if Goku actually got in. I'm not even kidding.

Ten years ago people would had said it was impossible for Banjo to get into Smash and now ten years later look where we are. All that fan demand and support as with :ultkrool:and:ultridley:all was worth it in the end. The duo finally made their overdue spot in the game! :grin:

Shroob

Sup?
........Won't they just put a National dex in later?

Like, I get that people are freaking out but they're not going to cut 700+ Pokemon forever.

D

Deleted member

I just want more information on both of the fighters.
I want to see Banjo and Kazooie's alts.

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
........Won't they just put a National dex in later?

Like, I get that people are freaking out but they're not going to cut 700+ Pokemon forever.
No, the "Galar dex" is the collection of Pokémon, old and new, that are catchable in Galar.

Likely they're only gonna cut about 400 Pokémon forever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom