• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Eddie, let me go back to my home!
Without me, everything's all wrong!
To put things back where they belong!

D

Deleted member

Without me, everything's all wrong!
To put things back where they belong!
my first thought was a game i voice in called “eddie and the misfits”

i need to get a life outside of voice over lol

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Just asked this over on Discord and figured that since it’s been a while since I discussed anything Smash related. If you could make a change to one of a character’s moves, what would you change? Anything from aesthetic to a different move entirely. Some I had in mind were

:ultdoc:: Have him throw his pills overhead like in his classic sprite.
:ultganondorf:: Switch his down special to the Wizard’s Dropkick custom move.
:ultkirby:: Change his midair side B back to how it worked in Brawl.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Just asked this over on Discord and figured that since it’s been a while since I discussed anything Smash related. If you could make a change to one of a character’s moves, what would you change? Some I had in mind were

:ultsamus:: I would make her neutral b able to be shot at eight directions similar to Mega Man’s Metal Blade
:ultdarksamus:: Same as above

...That’s honestly it.

D

Deleted member

Just asked this over on Discord and figured that since it’s been a while since I discussed anything Smash related. If you could make a change to one of a character’s moves, what would you change? Anything from aesthetic to a different move entirely. Some I had in mind were

Add Cappy to :ultmario:, replacing his Down-B. Would allow you to deal slight damage, and has a sweet spot that allows you to take control of the person you hit for 1-2 seconds.

D

Deleted member

I don’t know if I like the original version of Dark Man’s Stage Theme from Megaman 5 more than the Smash Ultimate remix or viceversa.

Both versions are just really good in their own way:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
What do y'all think we'll see in the next direct? I'd be surprised if there was no smash reveal at this point but I really dunno other than that.
Hopefully we'll receive more information on Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition. I'm really curious to see what quality of life changes they'll introduce and how the Bionis' Shoulder was incorporated into the story (assuming it is at all).

Smash and Metroid would be awesome, too.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
my first thought was a game i voice in called “eddie and the misfits”

i need to get a life outside of voice over lol
He's actually referencing a musical number from the terrible Donkey Kong Country cartoon.

sorry if you already knew that

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Haha, what do you mean? It's so simple! Here's a simple render I did for a friend...

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JDAXMpERKLSaiWncq94l5qTc4sgOExnw/view?usp=sharing

And here's a BTS!

See? IT'S. SO. DARN. SIMPLE.

*loud crying*

I'm joking, of course. It's not simple, but once you get more familiar with the engine, it tends to be much more easy. Kinda like walking. A baby may think walking is super hard at first, but once it grows older, walking becomes no big deal. Same with navigating the menu and such in 3D programs like this.
xD Honestly, my brain would explode! I got a bit of 3D when I was in University, but, it was with a program called MODO, and besides, the new Blender interface might be "easier" but, most tutorials use the old one.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero

:ultwario:: His Side Special is his Shoulder Bash. (From Project M.)
:ultyoshi:: Up Special has him swinging around by his tongue. (Cause Yoshi needs a better recovery.)
:ultkingdedede:: Side Special is his Hammer Spin from Masked Dedede's fight back in Super Star Ultra.

D

Deleted member

What do y'all think we'll see in the next direct? I'd be surprised if there was no smash reveal at this point but I really dunno other than that.
>Showcase of the next Ultimate Alliance 3 free update
>Dragon Quest Heroes 1+2 getting a Western release
>Western release of the Famicom Detective Club remake
>New amiibo (hoping for Dragon Quest ones)
>Some ports

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
So, I'm back from hanging out with my sisters for a little bit. Went to have some pizzas at the local Cici's, kinda needed for some space from my irritating mom and my schoolwork.

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
I don’t know if I like the original version of Dark Man’s Stage Theme from Megaman 5 more than the Smash Ultimate remix or viceversa.

Both versions are just really good in their own way:

I like the Smash remix much more, mainly because it's made into more of a medley with additional music tracks that work pretty well together in unison.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
So Red Dead 2 is rumored to come to the Switch

Firstly, the source is actuaply garbage, so take it with the smallest grain of salt you cam find. Secondly, just Red Dead 2; not even GTA 5 or Red Dead 1.
Thirdly, the game is gonna run at like, .5 fps. The Switch will explode.
Fourthly, lol.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
So Red Dead 2 is rumored to come to the Switch

Firstly, the source is actuaply garbage, so take it with the smallest grain of salt you cam find. Secondly, just Red Dead 2; not even GTA 5 or Red Dead 1.
Thirdly, the game is gonna run at like, .5 fps. The Switch will explode.
Fourthly, lol.
Don't worry, we'll get it on the Super Duper Awesome Switcheroo 5000 that will play it in 8k with Smellovision and 120 FPS.

D

Deleted member

He's actually referencing a musical number from the terrible Donkey Kong Country cartoon.

sorry if you already knew that
OHHHH NOW I REMEMBER! LOL Thanks!
xD Honestly, my brain would explode! I got a bit of 3D when I was in University, but, it was with a program called MODO, and besides, the new Blender interface might be "easier" but, most tutorials use the old one.
Yeah, the new Blender userface is awesome. (I’ll be honest, half the buttons you never use. LOL It’s not as intimidating as it looks.) If you want to try it out, specify “Blender. 2.8” when looking for tutorials. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
I'm certain that the 3D Would port will be revealed in the next direct. It just feels like time.

MPT and a Donkey Kong Country trilogy also seem likely.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Don't worry, we'll get it on the Super Duper Awesome Switcheroo 5000 that will play it in 8k with Smellovision and 120 FPS.
The Super Switch Pro, 20k gaming, 500fps, 4D graphics with VR Mode in every title, a screen as big as a movie theatre's. Connect up to 32 players for maximum fun. All for the low price of $10K

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
This Pokémon trainer just told me he has fifty years of experience when it comes to raising Pokémon, and he looks like he’s below twenty. Makes sense. Stop lying to me, Pokémon Breeder Bradley.

Edit: Just beat him and he admitted to not raising them for fifty years. Yeah, that’s right. Screw you mate.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom