• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493

Kingslime304

Smash Lord
My gosh it’s existence can make such a cursed image.

32ABEA5F-38CD-40E4-9C9D-AC2B7CCFEEC7.jpeg

Edit: Sucks that it’s sideways but oh well.

Last edited:

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Finally finished the last of christmas shopping. I hope my mom and brother like what I bought because i'm most certainly not going back into the mess of crowded stores lol.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Getting some early Christmas gifts on Monday. I talked with my mom a few days ago telling her I'd be doing my once a year ordering on Amazon.ca where I get stuff under 50 dollars and she decided she'd do it for me instead. Looking forward to my early gifts, she didn't have to do it but I appreciate it never the less.

I'm getting Crocodile Dundee in Los Angeles, Grizzly (1976), Varan the Unbelievable and an Daggett Funko pop figure.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Finally finished Dragon Quest 3 and I think it's easily the best out of the "Erdrick Trilogy". The final boss battle was intense as **** and I just barely managed to secure the win with my party setup. I had a few issues with navigation here and there but it was nowhere near as cryptic as the first two games, so I was able to piece together most of the clues I needed to progress from NPCs and the like.

I'm taking a short break before jumping into DQXI S in order to avoid possible fatigue of the series, but I'm definitely excited about playing it since it's commonly regarded as one of, if not the best Dragon Quest game ever made.

D

Deleted member

Finally home alone with that pizza.

I’ll wait a bit to finish it, since I still feel full from lunch.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
You were birthed many years ago on this day.

As such it is customary to wish you goodness on this, the day of your birth.

Happy anniversary of your escape from the womb tomb CannonStreak CannonStreak
Also kept forgetting to do this, but just wanted to say Happy Birthday CannonStreak CannonStreak hope you have an awesome day today!
I guess I'm a little late on this, but Happy Birthday CannonStreak CannonStreak . I hope it's a good one.
Thanks, everyone! I will be sure to have a good birthday today!

D

Deleted member

*looks around*

>Scoob! because it looks like the Into The Spider-Verse of Hanna Barbera.
>Sponge On The Run because of Keanu Reeves, the artstyle and the voice cast.
>Black Widow because I like Marvel and Taskmaster looks really promising.
>Ghostbusters Afterlife because it looks awesome.
>Disney+ stuff.
>Top Gun because it has Tom Cruise and I want to see him doing extreme stunts as usual.
>The new Christopher Nolan movie.

Phew. Hopefully they don’t see this post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom