• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

That feeling when it’s almost Christmas and you’re going to buy a ****-ton of cards to beat the **** out of anyone who dares to challenge you
Edit: changed the embed to something that actually made sense :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Wunderwaft

Smash Master
Boneworks is a really damn good game. It's over ten hours long and is like a hybrid of Half-Life/Portal for VR. Supposedly the game was a proposal from Stress Level Zero to Valve for a new Half-Life project, if that's the case then I can see why it feels like a Half-Life game. VR seems to have a bright future ahead of it if this is the standard quality we will expect to see in the future.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Shroob Shroob Card spikes are already going off like mad. Bahamut Shark jumped from $8 to $20 overnight.

Luckily no one cares about ABCs or Ojamas anymore so all my monster cards are literally less than a dollar.

Wunderwaft

Smash Master
Shroob Shroob Card spikes are already going off like mad. Bahamut Shark jumped from $8 to $20 overnight.

Luckily no one cares about ABCs or Ojamas anymore so all my monster cards are literally less than a dollar.
Oh yeah a new master rule got announced today didn't it?
I'm returning to Yugioh after a long hiatus with my Zombie deck and I'm trying to figure out Link summoning.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I'm returning to Yugioh after a long hiatus with my Zombie deck and I'm trying to figure out Link summoning.
No need to, Links aren't required anymore. That's why everyone flooding back.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Look...

People can say what they like about SwSh. I'll admit, it isn't perfect. However...

Not a single game this year has got anything on this OST, especially with remixes like this getting made.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Look...

People can say what they like about SwSh. I'll admit, it isn't perfect. However...

[

Not a single game this year has got anything on this OST, especially with remixes like this getting made.
The leitmotifs man.

I’m a sucker for leitmotifs.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Look...

Bang
Bang
Bang

Pull my Devil Trigger

D

Deleted member

Look...

Dunno about best ost, tbh. KH3 has some real bangers, and pretty sure there are a few more that elude me.
You use literally everything wrong with The World except for what The World actually does.

Now if you excuse me I'm going to actually go forward in time.

View attachment 253981
i was gonna make a gif, but don’t have my computer on me atm, so just take this inst- and dammit screenshots won’t upload

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Look...

Maybe not this year but minus the Gym battle themes, I realized Sun and Moons ost is drastically better

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I thought I liked All of Sword and shields ost until recently randomly started watching vinnys Pokemon Moon playthrough and I found out the only songs I like in sword and Shield are the gym and grand cup and Peirs themes where I love all of sun and moons song.

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I haven't liked an OST this much since Octo Expansion's.

All of SwSh's songs are gold.
I'm glad you mentioned Octo Expansion's soundtrack. It is HEAVILY underrated and overlooked. It's pretty much a perfect mix between ambiance and techno, almost every song fits the level it was in, and the every song that plays in the last strech of the game (the moment you go from Splatoon to Metal Gear Solid) is fantastic.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
CannonStreak CannonStreak Happy birthday! Hope you have a good one.
Hey! Happy birthday, CannonStreak CannonStreak !
Happy birthday, CannonStreak CannonStreak !

I hope the day has been way past cool for you so far.
A very happy birthday to you, friend. Hope you have a wonderful day.
Happy b-day, my dude.
Thank you, everyone! I very much appreciate it!

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
I'm glad you mentioned Octo Expansion's soundtrack. It is HEAVILY underrated and overlooked. It's pretty much a perfect mix between ambiance and techno, almost every song fits the level it was in, and the every song that plays in the last strech of the game (the moment you go from Splatoon to Metal Gear Solid) is fantastic.
My thoughts exactly. Hearing Nasty Majesty during the escape sequence gave me goosebumps: All of Octo Expansion's sound design was incredible. Fly Octo Fly and Shark Bytes are legendary.

D

Deleted member

There are presents literally right in front of me but I have to wait until tommorow to open em :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom