• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Well I just found a Cirno Padoru pfp so Padoru gang rise up I guess. Anyways how is everybody doing tonight? Doin' well?

D

Deleted member

Well I just found a Cirno Padoru pfp so Padoru gang rise up I guess. Anyways how is everybody doing tonight? Doin' well?
Had a surprisingly great day thanks to my cinema time with my friends who have helped me deal with my current IRL problems.

I also have adquired Switch Online for three months, so if you want to play some Smash matches with me anytime soon feel free to tag me.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Had a surprisingly great day thanks to my cinema time with my friends who have helped me deal with my current IRL problems.

I also have adquired Switch Online for three months, so if you want to play some Smash matches with me anytime soon feel free to tag me.
That is great to here. Though personally got a new membership card for 12 months.

Mainly because this was the time of year where I had to renew my subscription.

D

Deleted member

Huh, it appears to my girl :ultisabelle:'s birthday today. This I never knew about her.

Secondly, here is another lovely sight for the holidays:
Would y'all believe I found this while browsing around on ShinyLegendary's Twitter just for the hell of it?

Well...see y'all on Christmas morning. :lucina:

D

Deleted member

Well glad to hear your day has been going well, JDC!
I'm alright, went to do some last minute shopping and there were way too many people there, made me nervous oof.
How are you though?
Yeah the Holidays are coming up so I guess people are just busy with last-minute shopping. Sorry to hear you were nervous through that though as for me I'm doing well I haven't done much today but I'm just relaxing. It's nice to have a lazy day off once in awhile.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
If anyone could discover a Padoru themed after some character(s) I'm particularly fond of, I might consider joining in on the train.

Emphasis on "might".

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I want to play Overwatch and TF2 tonight.

Buuuuuuuuuuut I'm worried about running into people who are gonna giddily spoil the Rise of Skywalker in chat.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
When you think about it, 2018 was the year of Leaf.
She was brought into Smash even though she skipped out on Gen 7 (where they brought back everyone), she got a figurine, AND she was brought back into canon with Let's Go despite GF seemingly forgetting about her.

Talk about a comeback.

Night Gale

Smash Ace
We can at least celebrate my birthday tomorrow when the darkest day happens. In case you have not read, it is my birthday tomorrow.
Hbd, stranger. Have a good one.

Anywho there's a search your username on the internet and post a picture topic. I did so yesterday but made a few modifications.

Carry on.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Hbd, stranger. Have a good one.

Anywho there's a search your username on the internet and post a picture topic. I did so yesterday but made a few modifications.

Carry on.
1576890490863.png

yeah i cant get anything special here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom