• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

So, I googled “Shadow The Hedgehog Yoshi” for curiosity, and one of the first results was this:

A9F5D9A7-C8E4-453A-B1B6-D4DF1B2B450E.jpeg

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I want to play Overwatch and TF2 tonight.

Buuuuuuuuuuut I'm worried about running into people who are gonna giddily spoil the Rise of Skywalker in chat.
I played solo-queue in arcade earlier today, and nobody was talking about RoS at all. You should be fine. Would you be up for some rounds, depending on my schedule?

D

Deleted member

Give a like to this post if you’ve read it with the voice of the character on my pfp.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
I was expecting Yoshi with a gun photoshopped into a Shadow The Hedgehog cover.

Thankfully what I got instead had more effort behind imo.
xD Honestly, now that you mention it, that would have been hilarious!

D

Deleted member

I want to propose a theme for the next Smashboards April Fools prank:

Transformerboards.

Everyone is either an Autobot or a Decepticon.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
That is a good find, though I gotta be honest, I can't say I really like the design of the head/face.

Think I'll stick with my Alolan Vulpix for now. :p

I played solo-queue in arcade earlier today, and nobody was talking about RoS at all. You should be fine. Would you be up for some rounds, depending on my schedule?
We'll see.

OW is a game that really makes my computer run hard, and I'd probably be able to run it better with a cleaner computer. I meant to clean my PC out sooner (and I probably won't get to doing it tonight) but my schedule didn't really allow that, regrettably.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Good uh late night people. Spent today at a Christmas market. Being the foodie, I spent way too much money.

So how's the forum tonight? Smooth with a bit of jazz?

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
I want to propose a theme for the next Smashboards April Fools prank:

Transformerboards.

Everyone is either an Autobot or a Decepticon.
xD I know a TINY bit about that thanks to my father, and I saw some of the overkill movies...but...
Wesley-Burt-Pteranodon.jpg

I would LOVE to have this thing. xD Just because it reminds me of Riddles and the Metroid Prime concept art of him. And the mini version of this thing is freaking adorable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom