• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
If you want your cereal to be that ****ing crunchy just eat the damn things outta the bag then, know what I'm saying?
Yeah, man. I agree. I don't really eat cereal anyway though.
Crisis on Infinite Earths Episode 2. You ever hear of middle part syndrome? Cause that’s what it feels like. Like, if all five episodes were stitched end to end then it would be fine, but on its own it’s kind of eh.
I agree that it was a bit slow, but seeing the other Earths that we saw and hearing the audio cues had me smiling. I definitely didn't want it to end.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
If you want your cereal to be that ****ing crunchy just eat the damn things outta the bag then, know what I'm saying?
xD Why all this discussion over how to eat cereal? I mean, I myself like to have it normally, with milk, but sometimes if I don't have oats, I put it on yogurt.

o3o I am curious now, which is your favorite cereal(s)? xD From all the ones I have gotten over the years, I think its between the Honey Bunches one, Trix, Captain Crunch, Mini Wheats and more recently, Cinnamon Toast.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
xD Why all this discussion over how to eat cereal? I mean, I myself like to have it normally, with milk, but sometimes if I don't have oats, I put it on yogurt.

o3o I am curious now, which is your favorite cereal(s)? xD From all the ones I have gotten over the years, I think its between the Honey Bunches one, Trix, Captain Crunch, Mini Wheats and more recently, Cinnamon Toast.
Fruity Pebbles and Golden Crisp are my favorite cereals. They just taste so good.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584

Fruity Pebbles. Absolutely.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493

Oreo-O’s. I’m so glad they brought those back.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593

Resses's Puffs would be my favorite.

Fluttershy64

Smash Ace

I like Lucky Charms, Raisin Bran, Apple Jacks, Fruit Loops, and Granola. And there are certain cereals that I like to eat with milk.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Yeah, man. I agree. I don't really eat cereal anyway though.

I agree that it was a bit slow, but seeing the other Earths that we saw and hearing the audio cues had me smiling. I definitely didn't want it to end.
Oh yeah. It was good. Just.... unsatisfying. But seeing Kevin Conroy as a live action Bruce can’t not make me smile (even if I wish it had taken more cues from Dark Knight Returns or Batman Beyond).

Also, I know that some of the paragons needed to be Arrowverse main characters, but I would have loved it if the seven paragons were each a founding Justice League member. Just imagine it. Brandon South’s Superman, whatever Batman they wanna use, Lynda Carter’s Wonder Woman, CW Flash, Diggle finally becomes a Green Lantern, whatever Aquaman they want, and Supergirl’s J’onn. That would have had me grinning from ear to ear.

As it stands though.... it’s fine. And there’s no doubt in my mind that Black Lightning is one of the paragons.

AndreaAC

Oreo-O’s. I’m so glad they brought those back.
xD I remember I tried them out once, and I love Oreos so...yeah, it was good!

Resses's Puffs would be my favorite.
:O Oh, I have had that cereal before! They taste great, and I also adore Resse's (xD I think a little bit more than Hershey's)

Believe me, you WILL like them, or my name isn't SonicSmasher1.
:p Alrighty, I will take yours and NonSpecificGuy's word for it. Hopefully I will get at some point the chance!

Noipoi

Howdy!

Frosted Mini Wheats, Cinnamon Life, Waffle Crisp.

Fluttershy64

Smash Ace
Man all this talk about cereal is making me hungry! :)

Oreo-O’s are probably the only cereal I consistently eat with milk unless I don’t have any in the house
For me it was Raisin Bran, Rice Krispies, and the Cheerio brand.

Last edited:

AndreaAC

Frosted Mini Wheats, Cinnamon Life, Waffle Crisp.
I had to look up the Cinnamon Life cereal. Quaker does a lot of great stuff. I remember having a lot of those instant wheats thingies, especially the strawberry cream and apple cinnamon ones. I wanted to try the peach flavored ones, but I have not gotten the chance, and I love peaches and the peach flavor (but hilariously, I am not a fan of Princess Peach, I don't mind her, but Rosa is the One :p)

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Anyome else curious what LEGO game they’ll be working on after Skywalker Saga? These days they tend to alternate. One Superhero property, one non. They also alternate between one Disney Property and one non. One is also always lower budget than the other. Which they usually reserve for tie ins like for the LEGO movies and weirdly, LEGO The Incredibles. So if they stick with the pattern that means next we’ll get a Superhero one that’s not Disney and with a lower budget. My hopes is that it will be far enough out that we can actually get a LEGO game adaptation of the Crisis on Infinite Earths special. They could even do dlc diving in to other worlds affected by Crisis that couldn’t get much screen time in the actual crossover. Like Titans or the Micheal Keaton movies. Or maybe some new shows like Linda Carter’s Wonder Woman.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero

Weetbix, especially with lots of freaking sugar.

AndreaAC

Weetbix, especially with lots of freaking sugar.
xD I looked it up out of curiosity and it says "Weet-Bix is a high-fibre and low-sugar breakfast cereal biscuit"...How much FREAKIN' sugar do you put on it? And it looks good! T W T Too bad I won't be able to find it in the US to try it out. xD A lot of the mentioned cereals got me curious. In Mexico I mostly got Corn Flakes that would cause it to call it "Confleis" instead, which before I knew the actual name, I thought it was actually how it was called.

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
Anyome else curious what LEGO game they’ll be working on after Skywalker Saga? These days they tend to alternate. One Superhero property, one non. They also alternate between one Disney Property and one non. One is also always lower budget than the other. Which they usually reserve for tie ins like for the LEGO movies and weirdly, LEGO The Incredibles. So if they stick with the pattern that means next we’ll get a Superhero one that’s not Disney and with a lower budget. My hopes is that it will be far enough out that we can actually get a LEGO game adaptation of the Crisis on Infinite Earths special. They could even do dlc diving in to other worlds affected by Crisis that couldn’t get much screen time in the actual crossover. Like Titans or the Micheal Keaton movies. Or maybe some new shows like Linda Carter’s Wonder Woman.
Teen Titans GO to Legoland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom