• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
If someone made a graph of all the food I’ve eaten, cereal may just be #1. It’s a perfect “I’m hungry but I don’t feel like cooking” food.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
xD I looked it up out of curiosity and it says "Weet-Bix is a high-fibre and low-sugar breakfast cereal biscuit"...How much FREAKIN' sugar do you put on it? And it looks good! T W T Too bad I won't be able to find it in the US to try it out. xD A lot of the mentioned cereals got me curious. In Mexico I mostly got Corn Flakes that would cause it to call it "Confleis" instead, which before I knew the actual name, I thought it was actually how it was called.
About the sugar, I put lots and lots of it, and Weetbix is in Australia.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
That's impressive, actually. Especially since it has no scent.
Ok. First of all, it definitely has a smell, especially if you don’t like it and notice it more. Second of all, it’s just the visual. I can’t explain it but it’s like I project myself into the position of the person doing it and it grosses me out. It’s why I never go to the dining hall before noon.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Ok. First of all, it definitely has a smell, especially if you don’t like it and notice it more. Second of all, it’s just the visual. I can’t explain it but it’s like I project myself into the position of the person doing it and it grosses me out. It’s why I never go to the dining hall before noon.
There was a -0 chance of any of us meeting up in the first place, but we definitely couldn’t hang out. I eat that **** 24/7 365.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
I like most cereal. Lucky Charms, Frosted Flakes, Fruity/Coco Pebbles, Rice Krispies, Cocoa Puffs, Trix, Cheerios, Apple Jacks, Fruit Loops, Honeycombs, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Cookie Crisp, Kapp’n Krunch, LIFE...you name it, if I haven’t already.

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Anyome else curious what LEGO game they’ll be working on after Skywalker Saga? These days they tend to alternate. One Superhero property, one non. They also alternate between one Disney Property and one non. One is also always lower budget than the other. Which they usually reserve for tie ins like for the LEGO movies and weirdly, LEGO The Incredibles. So if they stick with the pattern that means next we’ll get a Superhero one that’s not Disney and with a lower budget. My hopes is that it will be far enough out that we can actually get a LEGO game adaptation of the Crisis on Infinite Earths special. They could even do dlc diving in to other worlds affected by Crisis that couldn’t get much screen time in the actual crossover. Like Titans or the Micheal Keaton movies. Or maybe some new shows like Linda Carter’s Wonder Woman.
It may sound a bit weird but I’d love to see a LEGO Ducktales game

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I don't put milk in, it's totally dry.

but uh... everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here now, thank you. How are you?
Fine. ;)

But seriously, I’m tired. I spent most of today working on a final paper, I had to act out a scene for my acting final, and then I watched Crisis. I’m just beat. But I’m not like, sleepy tired. I’m physically tired. So I can’t sleep. Just thinking about State of Play and The Game Awards now.

also it’s still gross without the milk.

Last edited:

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
I want Lego Dr. Who and Minecraft (even if it doesn’t make much sense to create a Lego Minecraft game (well you could add more to a basic “Steve goes on a journey with his best friend Alex to build, survive, and defeat the tyrant Ender Dragon” story), but it was gonna be in Lego Dimensions’s third season until the season got canned and I still want it).

I once saw an awesome animated concept of a Lego Dr. Who game, so good that it felt like actual gameplay, so having a full videogame or series of games would be awesome.

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
I want Lego Dr. Who and Minecraft (even if it doesn’t make much sense to create a Lego Minecraft game, but it was gonna be in Lego Dimensions’s third season until the season got canned and I still want it).
Yeah it would’ve been perfect, I was thinking of ideas for a Steve Level Pack (and Creeper Fun Pack) at the time.

Shroob

Sup?
So I've been looking into this Book of Mario mod that people have been doing lately, where they run Paper Mario/TTYD's script through Google Translate like a dozen times.

Jesus ****ing Christ baby Yoshi just dropped the N bomb on the Shadow Queen.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I want Lego Dr. Who and Minecraft (even if it doesn’t make much sense to create a Lego Minecraft game, but it was gonna be in Lego Dimensions’s third season until the season got canned and I still want it).

I once saw an awesome animated concept of a Lego Dr. Who game, so good that it felt like actual gameplay, so having a full videogame or series of games would be awesome.
If LEGO Dimensions properties can get full games, then I want a full on LEGO Ghostbusters game.

Also, pipe dream I know, but LEGO DC Super Heroes vs. Marvel Super Heroes would kick ass.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero

Godzilla would be interesting to play as with Anguirus in a Fun Pack.
I can picture trying not to laugh so much at Godzilla driving the Batmobile.:laugh:

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Yeah it would’ve been perfect, I was thinking of ideas for a Steve Level Pack (and Creeper Fun Pack) at the time.
A Creeper fun pack would’ve been awesome, and they could’ve had Alex and other mobs too.

Steve with a minecart and an enchanting or potion gadget or something, Alex with some other stuff, Creeper with TNT...

Heh, I can imagine an Enderman with a funny-looking End Portal car.

Maybe we could’ve even rode ghasts, and not just pigs and horses.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Not sure how I feel about KOS-MOS. Not a character I'm overly attached to. But she's had some actual requests for a minute anyways. I would only really hope that Namco can get more than 1 DLC character because a Tekken guest would really awesome to me personally. I guess I also mostly wanted to stay surprised at who said character was. But thems the brakes.

We'll know in a few days anyhow.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Finally got this new art tablet to work. Had to plug it into my laptop instead of my computer, further cementing it’s status in my mind as a potato. (I still love it though.)

Now I just need a drawing program...

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
A Creeper fun pack would’ve been awesome, and they could’ve had Alex and other mobs too.

Steve with a minecart and an enchanting or potion gadget or something, Alex with some other stuff, Creeper with TNT...

Heh, I can imagine an Enderman with a funny-looking End Portal car.

Maybe we could’ve even rode ghasts, and not just pigs and horses.
I was gonna have Alex be a character Steve would swap between in game like the Ghostbusters and I had Steve using a minecart and Iron Golem builds and Creeper with a Wither build in mind.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
We've gotten Young Links but can we ever get Old Man Link?

These cowards couldn't even handle 30 year Swole Link. Pissed off Grandpa Link would scare them off completely.

Quick question: How long VGA takes? It starts way too early for me but maybe I can catch the tail end of it.
2 Hours, I think. Like Noipoi said. Typical Award Show length pretty much.

I hear you get a better crunch that way, if you like that kind of thing.
You're only allowed to pour the cereal in after the milk if you are on your second bowl.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
I was gonna have Alex be a character Steve would swap between in game like the Ghostbusters and I had Steve using a minecart and Iron Golem builds and Creeper with a Wither build in mind.
Oh, that sounds very good. I thought of Steve swapping with Alex, but then thought of them being on the field at the same time plus it gives them an excuse to add even more stuff even if it costs us money, but they could’ve just been in cutscenes together. Playing as the Creeper riding the Wither sounds cool and funny :p

I always assumed Steve would come with a Crafting Table.
That makes sense. Maybe it could’ve swapped between other useful blocks, like the enchanting table and brewing stand (or upgrades to it just meshed them all together), and maybe an upgrade could’ve even turned it into a silly weapon :p

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Since I forgot to give input before. Kos-mos would be pretty cool. She’s a fun unit in project z zone

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
I always assumed Steve would come with a Crafting Table.
I was thinking of him pulling one out in game and having it be a mini game of sorts, not sure how it would work as a build but the normal crafting tables in LEGO Minecraft sets are pretty small.

Oh, that sounds very good. I thought of Steve swapping with Alex, but then thought of them being on the field at the same time plus it gives them an excuse to add even more stuff even if it costs us money, but they could’ve just been in cutscenes together. Playing as the Creeper riding the Wither sounds cool and funny :p
They’d at least be side by side in the Story Level, though I do wish they added the option to have the characters that you swap to out in the field.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
How the hell did you get a photo of SCP-2086?

I'm sorry, Mambo, but you're going to need to come with me for a bit, Foundation's orders.
You will never catch me Shroob, not when I shift into UNIVERSAL HYPERDRIVE!!! YEE-HAH!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom