• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
If Lego Dimensions had a Nintendo crossover, I would have Kirby and King Dedede in a Fun Pack with the Warp Star itself as a vehicle.

Noipoi

Howdy!
So I've been looking into this Book of Mario mod that people have been doing lately, where they run Paper Mario/TTYD's script through Google Translate like a dozen times.

Jesus ****ing Christ baby Yoshi just dropped the N bomb on the Shadow Queen.
...was it the black baby Yoshi?

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
If Lego Dimensions had a Nintendo crossover, I would have Kirby and King Dedede in a Fun Pack with the Warp Star itself as a vehicle.
What if he had the Dragon as a build? He could ride the Warp Star in-game like the Wicked Witch with her Broom while having the Flying Monkey Build, also how would Kirby look in LEGO form?

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
The new character in Tekken is named Fahkumram. Which apparently translates to "The Roaring Sky", which is pretty cool.

I know Jin's name is supposed to translate to "Benevolent Person/One", which fits as he was the only Mishima to not be a dirt bag immediately.

I think Ryu and Ken translates to Dragon and Fist respectively in some forms of Japanese. Which if you were named Dragon or Fist, you kind of HAVE to be about that fighting life.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
The new character in Tekken is named Fahkumram. Which apparently translates to "The Roaring Sky", which is pretty cool.

I know Jin's name is supposed to translate to "Benevolent Person/One", which fits as he was the only Mishima to not be a dirt bag immediately.

I think Ryu and Ken translates to Dragon and Fist respectively in some forms of Japanese. Which if you were named Dragon or Fist, you kind of HAVE to be about that fighting life.
There's also Sean. Try to say Sean Ryu Ken in a quick manner

Shroob

Sup?

Pretty sure that last part is 100% legit.

Phoenix Wright's JP name is Ryuichi, which is Dragon something.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Noi please

It was the Blue One.

Which begs the question of

Are some people just born Gamers?
If there was any Mario character that'd have a ***** pass, it'd probably be Yoshi anyway if we're being honest. Or Shy Guy. Now I'm not sure if I myself would give him said pass, but better him than Waluigi.

Noipoi

Howdy!
If there was any Mario character that'd have a ***** pass, it'd probably be Yoshi anyway if we're being honest. Or Shy Guy. Now I'm not sure if I myself would give him said pass, but better him than Waluigi.
Waluigi’s the type who knows he shouldn’t say it but does anyway.

Shroob

Sup?
Also, people in this mod sure love that one Super Mario Bros 3 song.

If you know cursed media, you know the one.

Noi definitely knows it if you've watched enough Vinny streams.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Pretty sure that last part is 100% legit.

Phoenix Wright's JP name is Ryuichi, which is Dragon something.
Isn't Ichi 1? So would that be kind of like First Dragon? No wonder he can beat the Hulk with just paper and pointing. That name gives him power.

El Dragon Uno for Smash. He's the coolest lawyer.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
I would have both Yoshi and Poochy as playable characters in a Fun Pack, with the Egg 1 or Yoshi Bike as a vehicle.
Also Yoshi would have the ability to transform into different objects like Jake the Dog.

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
I didn’t know you could get a different Yoshi color in TTYD; I thought it was just the green one.
He changes color depending on the amount of time passed between the egg joining your party to when it hatches running from that match you can’t beat without him.
B57E2314-8E19-487D-80A8-D3680A671DBD.png

Last edited:

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
To be fair, they get really scary and red when he jumps on their head and they’re not that easy to kill.
Hard for MARIO to kill anyways

I didn’t know you could get a different Yoshi color in TTYD; I thought it was just the green one.
It depends on the time between getting the egg and having it hatch :yoshi:

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Imagine this happening during a Nintendo Direct:
20191210_233751.jpg

GODZILLA Stomps into Smash Brothers!
Sorry for the fuzziness due to me being on mobile.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Imagine this happening during a Nintendo Direct:
View attachment 251853
Sorry for the fuzziness due to me being on mobile.
If that happened I would go to the CEO of Nintendo Europe and give them my whole LEGO collection.

...ok I wouldn’t do that, but I would still be hyped as ****.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
If that happened I would go to the CEO of Nintendo Europe and give them my whole LEGO collection.

...ok I wouldn’t do that, but I would still be hyped as ****.
Agree!
BTW who are your most wanted non-video game characters?
Mine are:
1. Lincoln Loud (The Loud House)
2. Scooby-Doo (Scooby-Doo)
3. Godzilla (Godzilla)

D

Deleted member

Agree!
BTW who are your most wanted non-video game characters?
Mine are:
1. Lincoln Loud (The Loud House)
2. Scooby-Doo (Scooby-Doo)
3. Godzilla (Godzilla)
1.Jet Jaguar from Godzilla vs Megalon
2.The Fantastic Four
3.Superman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom