• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Ok, but Mai was denied being in the background of a stage, "upskirts" can't have been the reason for that.

Also, technically Peach, Daisy, and Rosalina can be upskirted too.

I seriously just do not see KOS-MOS happening.
CERO will increase the age rating even for upskirts you can't see.

Shroob

Sup?
Ok, but Mai was denied being in the background of a stage, "upskirts" can't have been the reason for that.

Also, technically Peach, Daisy, and Rosalina can be upskirted too.

I seriously just do not see KOS-MOS happening.
You can use Ultimate's Camera considerably.

Remember how Palutena almost didn't make it into 4 because CERO kept denying her over how much skin she was allowed to show through her skirt? CERO REALLY doesn't like that.

And Peach/Daisy/Rosalina have voids in their outfits, this isn't Melee anymore where Peach wore panties. Mai.... doesn't even wear underwear to begin with, it's two big pieces of cloth that drape between her legs.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593

Remember how Palutena almost didn't make it into 4 because CERO kept denying her over how much skin she was allowed to show through her skirt? CERO REALLY doesn't like that.

And Peach/Daisy/Rosalina have voids in their outfits, this isn't Melee anymore where Peach wore panties. Mai.... doesn't even wear underwear to begin with, it's two big pieces of cloth that drape between her legs.
And then there's Krystal.

Yeah let's stop there.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Anyway, Aurane Aurane , I don't think I worded anything weirdly, so don't get the wrong idea, okay?

Anyway, man, there is an unneeded war going on in this Fandom site, or Wikia that I am admin at.

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master

Ok then, if it's perfectly reasonable to redesign KOS-MOS, then why couldn't Mai be given a black undersuit or something to negate the "upskirt" issue?

Like, I'm not saying this as someone upset about Mai being left out, I've never really played any SNK games so I couldn't care less. My entire issue would be with how inconsistent it would be to bend rules and redesign one character while completely cutting another for what seems like a pretty arbitrary reason.

On that note, why do they even care that much if it goes from and E to a T (or whatever the CERO equivalents are), I doubt it would even affect sales numbers, and it's not like the series hasn't gone there before.

Shroob

Sup?
Will say though, that does bring up an interesting idea.

If it is XB2 Kos-Mos, that would make people on the inside confused as hell. Does Nintendo own the design like they own Bayo2's? Does Namco? It's a big head scratcher.

Shroob

Sup?
Ok then, if it's perfectly reasonable to redesign KOS-MOS, then why couldn't Mai be given a black undersuit or something to negate the "upskirt" issue?

Like, I'm not saying this as someone upset about Mai being left out, I've never really played any SNK games so I couldn't care less. My entire issue would be with how inconsistent it would be to bend rules and redesign one character while completely cutting another for what seems like a pretty arbitrary reason.

On that note, why do they even care that much if it goes from and E to a T (or whatever the CERO equivalents are), I doubt it would even affect sales numbers, and it's not like the series hasn't gone there before.
Honestly because it'd be a HUGE character redesign.

Corrin got black leggings which was incredibly minor.

Bayonetta doesn't strip naked to attack.

Mythra got black leggings, which were made canon in XB2.

Mai would basically need to wear pants, and even once you do that, then she has two big reasons that aren't held back by a bra.

Mai would completely need a redisgn of her character, which has never once been portrayed in a more modest light.

XB2 KOS-MOS is incredibly tame, needing, at best, some black spots near her hips like Corrin, not a complete redesign like MAI would.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Anyways, how has everyone's day been? I am doing fine, aside of what is happening at this Wikia I go to as an admin.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Anyways, how has everyone's day been? I am doing fine, aside of what is happening at this Wikia I go to as an admin.
Well, I'm basically half in the bag, right now. The only reason why I'm here is because someone summoned me and gave me the best rabbit with the best Scottish lass.

I should probably leave before I come up with another nickname for Shroob Shroob .

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Well, I'm basically half in the bag, right now. The only reason why I'm here is because someone summoned me and gave me the best rabbit with the best Scottish lass.

I should probably leave before I come up with another nickname for Shroob Shroob .
And the rabbit is Scorbunny, right? I think I saw that.

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
Honestly because it'd be a HUGE character redesign.

Corrin got black leggings which was incredibly minor.

Bayonetta doesn't strip naked to attack.

Mythra got black leggings, which were made canon in XB2.

Mai would basically need to wear pants, and even once you do that, then she has two big reasons that aren't held back by a bra.

Mai would completely need a redisgn of her character, which has never once been portrayed in a more modest light.

XB2 KOS-MOS is incredibly tame, needing, at best, some black spots near her hips like Corrin, not a complete redesign like MAI would.
This really doesn't seem that drastic to me.
e77.jpg

Last edited:

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Only thing I'm gonna say about KOS-MOS is that I personally wouldn't bet on it.

I don't think Jon's speculation means much when he's the same guy that pushed Shadow for base game. He's not a leaker.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
About what we are currently talking about, I remember Smash Bros, Melee at least in the USA, being rated for teens 13 and over. I don't know if CERO rated it about the same, but would the rating for Melee go up if Mai was in it unchanged?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom