• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Nice list overall, I've made my own music selection list for Crash:

Remixes:
N. Sanity Beach - Crash Bandicoot
Jaws of Darkness - Crash Bandicoot
Title Theme/Snow Go - Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back
Crash Dash - Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back
Vs. Dr. Neo Cortex - Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back
Makin’ Waves - Crash Bandicoot Warped

Original Music Tracks:
Jungle Rollers - Crash Bandicoot
Road to Nowhere - Crash Bandicoot
Boulder Dash - Crash Bandicoot
Turtle Woods - Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back
Bear It, Bear Down - Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back
Toad Village - Crash Bandicoot Warped
Tomb Time - Crash Bandicoot Warped

What do you think?
I know nothing about Crash’s music, so I’d have to listen to the music myself.

Shroob

Sup?
Ah right

KOS-MOS is basically Mary Magdeline

And

Jesus is part of the Xeno-lore

I guess Smash really is for good boys and girls after all.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Ah right

KOS-MOS is basically Mary Magdeline

And

Jesus is part of the Xeno-lore

I guess Smash really is for good boys and girls after all.
Meanwhile her special moves are for naughty boys and girls. Perfectly balanced like all things should be

Shroob

Sup?
Kos-Mos would explain the lack of Namco costumes(Not that this matters since Banjo)

And fit color theory if they gave her orange because Namco(Haha Color Theory shut up)

No you shut up(No you, stop being a dumbass, this is all dumb circumstantial evidence at best)

Well you're not wrong(I know I'm not)

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Alright here's a pet peeve of mine.

I don't like when people wear band T-shirts for bands and don't know a single song by them. A lot of conversations end up going like this.

* Sees girl wearing Pink Floyd or Rolling Stones shirt*

"Oh hey, I love your shirt!"

"Thank you!"

"What's your favorite song by them?"

"Oh, I don't like the band I just thought the shirt was cool."

Like...why? So you know it's a band, you think the bands name is cool, and you think the bands branded Tees are really cool, but you didn't think their music is worthwhile to even check out? I don't get it, man. Not at all.

I end up telling them to go listen to Comfortably Numb or Another Brick in the Wall, Pt. 2 for Pink Floyd and Gimme Shelter, Sympathy for the Devil, or Beast of Burden for The Rolling Stones.
Oh my gosh, that sounds kind of awkward! xDD I don't remember ever having done that, Hell no...but I got those kind of days when I was just starting to get into the AC franchise because I discovered it by accident after seeing Rayman dressed up like Ezio and I was like "The guy looks kind of cool! But why the heck does he have a totally different attire?" because I thought Altair and Ezio were the same guy...But at least I began researching like crazy and asking my friends about it, but at first they were like "...Since when do you like those games?" since well, I have been back then mostly a Nintendo stuff player! (xD This happened between 2010 and 2013)

xD Honestly, remembering that makes me feel embarrassed! But well, at least at the point I got the AC:Brotherhood shirt from my dad as a gift, I already knew the game but I was like "This is not the game I like..." because even back then when I wanted Rogue and played Rogue despite it being practically invisible to everyone in comparison to Unity...I still had hope I would find SOMETHING related to it and Shay. (and this happened between 2014 to 2015)

OWO And well, I call myself a casual, just because every other title prior or after Rogue doesn't get my attention...xD And I play them for a while because I got no choice.

Last edited:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I've literally been binge-watching Hell's Kitchen and I don't know why.

Someone help.
That's one of my favorite shows! It's one of the only reality tv shows that survived my personal "reality tv show slaughter" of 2017-18 when I started cutting RTV shows from my watch list.
I used to watch clips from that show all the time, but somehow I fell down the Hell's Kitchen rabbit hole and have already watched almost all of season 8. Probably because I'm an idiot sandwich.

View attachment 251722
Awesome gif

And season 8 is one of my favorite seasons! Plenty of zany characters. My personal favorite is Sabrina, ironically. She's definitely got an attitude and starts out as quite the pot-stirrer, but starting at top 9 she starts to show off her skills nicely and begins to morph into a solid team player, despite her attitude and temper.

Shroob

Sup?
Here's what I find confusing, Mai is too much for Smash, but KOS-MOS is perfectly ok? I don't buy it and I don't think I ever did.
Mai's issue is she can be upskirted.

KOS-MOS has so many designs to pull from, and push comes to shove they can pull a Mythra and give her black leggings, which would be hilariously fitting.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
All this Gordon Ramsay talk gave me an idea that for my Paper Mario game ideas, I want to base the chef off Ramsay, While I don’t have much in mind yet in terms of design and what not, one detail I do have is for them to call anyone who ticks him off an ape similar to how Ramsay calls everyone a donkey.

Shroob

Sup?
Like, really:

Comparing

Heroine-mai.png

To

50p2ewr1y1i01.png

Is a bit... out there.

The most they'd need to do is just pull a Corrin and give her leggings around the hips, while Mai..... you really can't do anything with her in an E+10.

And like, we have Bayonetta, a character who strips naked in her home game to attack.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

Shroob

Sup?
I think you are using the wrong kos mos design
I like the XB2 design more tbh. :drshrug:

Kos-Mos has several designs to pull from.

But regardless, we know WHY Mai was canned, but the "Too sexy" argument doesn't work for every character who shows the faintest amount of skin, because :ultbayonetta: exists, and she's fine.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
All this Gordon Ramsay talk gave me an idea that for my Paper Mario game ideas, I want to base the chef off Ramsay, While I don’t have much in mind yet in terms of design and what not, one detail I do have is for them to call anyone who ticks him off an ape similar to how Ramsay calls everyone a donkey.
Have him be one of those fork dudes from luncheon kingdom.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Just finished main game Pokemon SwSh.

Nearly got swept by Leon because his Aegislash and Haxorus are basically hard counters to my team and hit like a truck lol. Also didn't help I was 5 levels underneath him 'cause I stopped grinding in hopes I wouldn't be over leveled.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I like the XB2 design more tbh. :drshrug:

Kos-Mos has several designs to pull from.

But regardless, we know WHY Mai was canned, but the "Too sexy" argument doesn't work for every character who shows the faintest amount of skin, because :ultbayonetta: exists, and she's fine.
bayo exsists in smash because she doesn't get bare naked anymore pff

Shroob

Sup?
bayo exsists in smash because she doesn't get bare naked anymore pff
Exactly my point.

I know my friend keeps harping on the whole "KOS-MOS' most iconic attack has her rip her shirt open!", but XB2 completely ignored that and instead gave her X-Buster as her big kill move, and if XB2 held back in the sex appeal market you know Smash can.

I can sometimes get "Too sexy", but this ain't it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom