• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Did Square-Enix... of all the ****ing companies... just win E3?!?!? WHAT THE ****

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
FF8 getting that remaster. On Switch too. Wonder why they didn't do it at the same time as the rest.

I wonder if Avengers is the same universe as Spider-Man PS4. Given they are both called Marvel's (INSERT TITLE).

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
All we know from Ninty according to Verg is Wario and Metroid.

And he's still not sure on rhe DLC to Ultimate.

That's probably 5 minutes of the direct right there at best. Less than 5% of the content is known.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
FF8 getting that remaster. On Switch too. Wonder why they didn't do it at the same time as the rest.

I wonder if Avengers is the same universe as Spider-Man PS4. Given they are both called Marvel's (INSERT TITLE).
Seeing as they added Remaster to the title, they might be doig a bit more for it than just porting the steam version over like they did with VII and IX.

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
I am liking the smaller RPG titles and the FFVII remake looked rad as hell. Really salt it's PS4 exclusive since I'll never get one.
Octopath Traveler on Steam is great news. That means it will be on sale someday! Might grab it then.

Otherwise not my cup of tea. Never played DQ and have limited exposure to FF. Don't really care for Mahvel.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Oh I agree

Fishlegs, The Twins, even Hiccup’s mom didn’t do that much. But everything else was simply tremendous. My favorite movie of the year and a perfect conclusion to my childhood.
Don't forget about Eret, Son... of Eret.

Yeah, that's probably my one actual complaint with the film. The friends and family weren't all that involved, or at least didn't get many scenes that gave them much character development or focus on action. At least Tuffnut's scenes in the film were pretty funny (not to mention that entire scene with Ruffnut late into the film). Correct me if I'm wrong but they all appeared to be far more involved with things in both of the previous films.

I'm happy to say I really enjoyed it other than that, though. The ending scene in particular, I can't really imagine a better way to end it off, especially with the direction the film as a whole went in. BTW, Toothless and the Light Fury together are just precious. Had to say.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Love how the crowd is shouting "where's Hawkeye?"

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
You'll play as the characters you would expect to play in the Avengers.

Crows goes Bethesda.

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
As far as Dragons go, I'm not a fan of forced female character for the sake of romance. But meh.

That's all I'll say there.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Imagine being that one guy who hasn't watched a good chunk of the MCU movies, didn't grow up actively reading Marvel comics, and has neither watched Infinity War nor Endgame yet, and thus doesn't feel hyped for this and is actually rather out of the loop about it.

Hahaha, hahahahahaha, hahahaha....ehhhhhhhh...

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
Damn Laura Bailey, Travis Willingham, and Troy Baker tho

Noipoi

Howdy!
Don't forget about Eret, Son... of Eret.

Yeah, that's probably my one actual complaint with the film. The friends and family weren't all that involved, or at least didn't get many scenes that gave them much character development or focus on action. At least Tuffnut's scenes in the film were pretty funny (not to mention that entire scene with Ruffnut late into the film). Correct me if I'm wrong but they all appeared to be far more involved with things in both of the previous films.

I'm happy to say I really enjoyed it other than that, though. The ending scene in particular, I can't really imagine a better way to end it off, especially with the direction the film as a whole went in. BTW, Toothless and the Light Fury together are just precious. Had to say.
It would have been so easy to make her dislikeable

She’s the one coming in between this legendary friendship, why should we root for her? But they did a great job of making her and toothless adorable and showing that he belonged with her.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Imagine being that one guy who hasn't watched a good chunk of the MCU movies, didn't grow up actively reading Marvel comics, and has neither watched Infinity War nor Endgame yet, and thus doesn't feel hyped for this and is actually rather out of the loop about it.

Hahaha, hahahahahaha, hahahaha....ehhhhhhhh...
How do you know what it's like to be me?

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
As far as Verge in Smash DLC? He recently has said he's not sure on anyone in particular being shown.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Verge said nothing about the E3 DlC. He said that both Banjo and Erdrick were in, but at the same time, Minecraft ckntent is also in, and and yet, he has no clue who is going to be at E3.

Noipoi

Howdy!
As far as Dragons go, I'm not a fan of forced female character for the sake of romance. But meh.

That's all I'll say there.
But

But she wasn’t forced

She represented Toohless’ need to be more in tune with his dragon origins, as opposed to his relatively domestic life. She (along with Grimmel) were the catalysts in showing Hiccup that dragons needed to be separated from humans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom