• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shroob

Sup?
Honestly proud of Ninty. The only company who said "No! We're not having our **** leak again! Maximise our security and cover the borders. No one is getting in -- and no one is getting out."
Unless Banjo happens.

If Banjo does happen, zero idea how that ends up being the only thing that leaks.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Sooo... my games to buy list for the next year include
  • Astral Chain
  • MediEvil
  • Mario & Sonic at the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games
  • Final Fantasy VII Remake
  • Persona 5 Scramble: The Phantom Strikers

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Same. I don't know why, but I feel like Nintendo is the only one capable of keeping my interest throughout a majority of their presentation. They have a special way of grabbing your attention.
For me it's just because I follow their work more than any other big name video game company that's showing up here. Though the hype they generate and the general charm of their presentations definitely helps.

...There are some exceptions I'd make, though. For example, if Valve Corporation's got a panel or any announcement to make, I'd readily check it out.

I see that 11/10 avatar
You can owe it's presence to the fact that I finally watched The Hidden World last night.

Noipoi

Howdy!
For me it's just because I follow their work more than any other big name video game company that's showing up here. Though the hype they generate and the general charm of their presentations definitely helps.

...There are some exceptions I'd make, though. For example, if Valve Corporation's got a panel or any announcement to make, I'd readily check it out.

You can owe it's presence to the fact that I finally watched The Hidden World last night.
Aw hell yeah!

Wasn’t it awesome?

So tomorrow who do you guys think it'll be tomorrow?

Me?

Expecting: Erdrick/Steve
Hoping: Banjo
I’m expecting Banjo I’m all in lol

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
I wonder if they'll start with Final Fantasy and end it with Final Fantasy.

How poetic would that be?

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
FFVIII

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Aw hell yeah!

Wasn’t it awesome?
It's a friggin' beautiful film.

I did think the other major human characters were kinda underused in the movie, and I would've liked to see Drago have a part in the film as they originally planned but other than that? It was excellent. An exciting, charming, thrilling and heartwarming fantasy adventure all the way to the end. Perfect way to end off the trilogy.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Neat, they remastered Final Fantasy 8. I never owned a Playstation 1, so I missed out on that along with FF7 and 9. And it's coming to the Switch, which is a plus.

RandomAce

Smash Champion
Dammit, thought we had Marvel, with the whole “to the fans who have been waiting”.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
That said if it weren't either Steve or Erdrick I definitely wouldn't mind whichever else character it could be whether its Crash, Doom Slayer, Elma, Geno, Phoenix Wright, Sylux, etc.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Hmm, okay, there's another game that grabs my interest. I might try out that FF8 remaster...I've been meaning more into the Final Fantasy series at some point, after all.

Also, I still recognize that theme distinctly enough that the first thing I picture is Bowser getting captured by Mewtwo, Ganondorf and an evil Dr. Mario before they mutate him into a very huge rampaging Giga Bowser.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
It's a friggin' beautiful film.

I did think the other major human characters were kinda underused in the movie, and I would've liked to see Drago have a part in the film as they originally planned but other than that? It was excellent. An exciting, charming, thrilling and heartwarming fantasy adventure all the way to the end. Perfect way to end off the trilogy.
Oh I agree

Fishlegs, The Twins, even Hiccup’s mom didn’t do that much. But everything else was simply tremendous. My favorite movie of the year and a perfect conclusion to my childhood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom