• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Ok it’s dilemma time.

I was planning to record my reactions for Nintendo’s Conference but I don’t have my recording stuff with me. I’m gonna try to work something out.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Yo, y'all spending a lot of time on a nearly decade old game cuz...

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
I’ve always wanted a cool Cloud figure/statue.

It’s comes out next March. But.

I can’t help but feel like I just made a huge mistake.
216B33A6-ADAE-4BA5-A785-52A997DB24F8.jpeg

At least I can always cancel if I don’t want to take that plunge.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Tuning it just to see what's going on.

Nintendo's E3 conference is, as usual, the only one that really grabs my interest.
Ditto here. I wish these remaining 14 hours would catch up or some random leaker just reveals the next DLC character already.

Last edited:

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
I'll give Square credit.

Mostly game trailers and no funny business.

They have a solid presentation so far.

Noipoi

Howdy!

Nintendo's E3 conference is, as usual, the only one that really grabs my interest.
Yeah

The last few days I’ve just been along for the ride

Tomorrow I’m gonna be spazzing out, all my hopes and dreams and realistic expectations clashing with each other.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Glad to see more long awaited localisations. Even though I didn't enjoy Romancing SaGa 2, it's still good to see 3 come over.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
God the wait is killing me. I desperately need to know if its Banjo!

I can't afford to wait until supposedly the VGA in December if its not him tomorrow. :c

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Never heard of these 2 Saga games being remade though they do seem interesting.

BlueMonk

Smash Champion
pretty hype for dragon quest builders, it looks like everything I what I want out of minecraft nowadays and more

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238

Same. I don't know why, but I feel like Nintendo is the only one capable of keeping my interest throughout a majority of their presentation. They have a special way of grabbing your attention.

Atlas2398

Smash Cadet
Best presentation tomorrow, along with treehouse!

Also with pokemon demos tomorrow, there's no way we see gameplay with the limited number of pokemon shown, we have to see more. Except if we only play up to seeing our partner pokemon

RandomAce

Smash Champion
PAINTINGS

Ahem! Damn, pretty good so far... all we need is Marvel now. C’mon...

Last edited:

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
I wonder if FF8 will ve after this. Only have 20 mins left at best. Avenhers may take up a bit.of the end. So we'll see

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Dying Light 2 admittedly does look pretty interesting.

But I hadn't ever even heard of the first one, so, uh...yeah. Serves as an example of why other E3 conferences don't grab me most of the time. I don't follow the companies or enough of their work enough to expect anything from them that I might actually really enjoy. And I don't have any expectations of what they might put out.

Ditto here. I wish these remaining 14 hours would catch up or some random leaker just reveals the next DLC character already.
It'd be great to get to their conference by now, but I don't want any more leaks.

I want to see what surprises Ultimate has in store from Nintendo instead of some person with inside information, as well as how the reveal(s) happen. Ultimate's newcomer trailers have yet to disappointment thus far.

Yeah

The last few days I’ve just been along for the ride

Tomorrow I’m gonna be spazzing out, all my hopes and dreams and realistic expectations clashing with each other.
Seems about right lol.

I haven't been following the other conferences much at all. Definitely beyond hyped for tomorrow though. I'll be very likely to freak out myself, especially if something I'm really not expecting happens.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Dying Light 2 admittedly does look pretty interesting.

But I hadn't ever even heard of the first one, so, uh...yeah. Serves as an example of why other E3 conferences don't grab me most of the time. I don't follow the companies or enough of their work enough to expect anything from them that I might actually really enjoy. And I don't have any expectations of what they might put out.

It'd be great to get to their conference by now, but I don't want any more leaks.

I want to see what surprises Ultimate has in store from Nintendo instead of some person with inside information, as well as how the reveal(s) happen. Ultimate's newcomer trailers have yet to disappointment thus far.

Seems about right lol.

I haven't been following the other conferences much at all. Definitely beyond hyped for tomorrow though. I'll be very likely to freak out myself, especially if something I'm really not expecting happens.
I see that 11/10 avatar

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I'm just waiting for FFVIII Remaster. It's my favorite game in the series by far.

The conference is definitely amazing, despite one game not being my cup of tea. Though some of the other RPG's and Dragon Quest stuff looks more among my style of play.

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Honestly proud of Ninty. The only company who said "No! We're not having our **** leak again! Maximise our security and cover the borders. No one is getting in -- and no one is getting out."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom