• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
King K. Rool vs. Blackbeard is just such an ideal rivalry for a game like Super Smash Bros. vs. Jump Stars. I ******* love it.

Captains who are the leaders of an crew of pirates despite their overweight appearance are very strong.

Also one of my ideas for such a game like that would be each rivalry would have an theme which in this case rivalry theme would be Evil Pirates.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Poochy from Yoshi series V.S Pet Shop from Jojo's Bizzare Adventure
Fight takes place on the grounds of Dio's Mansion. (Poochy unknownly wanders here.)
Who would win?
(Remember that Pet Shop has ice manipulation, same with his stand, so I think Poochy could tank a couple of ice missiles and spikes.)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

We starting to theorycraft matchups? eh, I'm super tired from just being here at school, so for now, I'm bouncing.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Two other favorite ideal rivalries of mine.

Meta Knight (Kirby) vs. Kenpachi Zaraki (Bleach)
Theme: Honorable Rivals

Ridley (Metroid) vs. Frieza (Dragon Ball Z)
Theme: Genocidal Aliens

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Another one I really love.

Pit (Kid Icarus) vs. Pegasus Seiya (Saint Seiya)
Theme: Gods Chosen Champions

Okay I'll stop now...:redface:

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
DvrNh9f.gif
Rider Statistics
:

• Rider Height: 200 cm
  • Rider Weight: 150 kg
Rider Senses:

• Eyesight: Several 10 times huma
Ability Parameters:

• Punching Power: 80 t
  • Kicking Power: 100 t
  • Maximum Jump Height: 90 m
  • Maximum Running Speed: 100 m per 2 seconds
When in battle, Ultimate Form is able to see a monster's human form, and every one of its attacks is guaranteed to draw blood. This form has roughly the same amount of power as Daguva himself and possesses the same powers as him, as shown by his ability to use pyrokinesis.

Ultimate Form also has the ability to use any of Kuuga's weapons, but this was never shown. Also unseen was Ultimate Form's most powerful attack, the Ultimate Kick, which is said to be easily capable of destroying the entire world.

Y'all nerds better find a worthy opponent

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
So given what Sabi stated when should we expect some juicy leaks? Sometime tonight? Tomorrow? sometime this week, next or what?

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Second level 100: Butterfree
Stand Name: Gigantamax

Okay, anyways, yeah. G-Butterfree is done. Just needs EV training.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

View attachment 247388Rider Statistics:

Rider Senses:

Ability Parameters:

When in battle, Ultimate Form is able to see a monster's human form, and every one of its attacks is guaranteed to draw blood. This form has roughly the same amount of power as Daguva himself and possesses the same powers as him, as shown by his ability to use pyrokinesis.

Ultimate Form also has the ability to use any of Kuuga's weapons, but this was never shown. Also unseen was Ultimate Form's most powerful attack, the Ultimate Kick, which is said to be easily capable of destroying the entire world.

Huh? I get this has something to do with Kamen Rider(or something similar, never really got big into a lot of those kinda franchises) but I don't really get the context.

Slime Master

Smash Ace

Rider Senses:

Ability Parameters:

DQMBRV_-_Orgodemir_-_First_Forme.png

He killed God.

...That's all I've got

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Huh? I get this has something to do with Kamen Rider(or something similar, never really got big into a lot of those kinda franchises) but I don't really get the context.
People are talking about hypothetical fights between fictional characters. I wanted to know if people could think of someone who could give Kuuga Ultimate a run for his money

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
G-Butterfree@Life Orb
Ability: CompoundEyes
Nature: Modest
EVs: 4 HP, 252 Sp.A, 252 Spd
Psychic/Bug Buzz/Hurricane/Quiver Dance

Even if it can Gigantamax, I would never use this in pop. This is more of a novelty than something that I would seriously use. Still my most favorite Gigantamax form in the game though.

D

Deleted member

If I do leave....anyone wanna join a smaller, spoiler free chat with me for a while?
Knowing how a lot of ya feel about me(not quite at the level of "known as a troll" but it seems like I'm super close to that line) think I'll have to pass on this one.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Guys, it's totally off topic but there's something I have to announce.

I really, really love Dreepy.

I'm sorry I just had to get that off my chest, carry on.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I just posted them in that summary. He also has a motorcycle with armour on it, a huge ass bowgun, a staff and 2 big ass swords he can summon at will in Ultimate form
Found it.... some of the information is vague and I don't know some of what you are referencing. And I hate to give an easy answer like Superman or Dr. Fate or whatever because I want to find a vaguely similar opponent where the fight isn't a one-way stomp.

Last edited:

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Knowing how a lot of ya feel about me(not quite at the level of "known as a troll" but it seems like I'm super close to that line) think I'll have to pass on this one.
I don't think you're a troll, you're just very passionate about obscure card games, lol. Your choice though.

osby

Smash Obsessed
"X fights Y" is good but here's something better: Who would give the other better emotional support and life advice based on their shared trauma?

D

Deleted member

I don't think you're a troll, you're just very passionate about obscure card games, lol. Your choice though.
ask pretty much anyone else here about their opinion on me, and you'll get a different answer, in all honesty.

Last edited by a moderator:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Ok then define vague and ask for clarification
I bolded the things I need clarification on.

Rider Senses:

Ability Parameters:

Also, just like... any other specific powers he has. His primary weapons or fighting styles, that kind of thing. Durability/Survivability.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

...Oh, okay.

Don't be like that, man.

That's most likely because the typical recurring subject of your gifs and videos has been driven into the ground.
I get that, honestly. To be blunt, outside of Smash and said obscure card game, I really don't have any other major interests. And making gifs on funny Smash Bros moments all day is going to get old fast(especially because the quality would be ****)

At the very least, using a obscure subject means that it almost never gets old(because you don't know what to expect)

Last edited by a moderator:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
I bolded the things I need clarification on.

Also, just like... any other specific powers he has.
You know how a lot of games have special attacks that ignore defence boosts or armour stats? Kuuga Ultimate has that as a passive ability, and his punches are so powerful they cause the person who got punched to burst open at the area punched and blood gushes out

Daguba is the in universe inspiration for Kuuga, and they have identical powers. Daguva can control the weather, summon lightning and can set things on fire by merely looking at them. Kuuga only showed that last one off, but as Ultimate is based off of Perfect Daguva, it's safe to assume he can do the same stuff.

As for weapons and other powers, this video shows enough
https://youtu.be/PPrZBSddsAw
Ultimate's versions of the weapons are the Rising versions. Ultimate has Pegasus' vastly increased senses, but Pegasus makes Kuuga suffer from sensory overload after 30 seconds, whereas Ultimate doesn't have this drawback. Kuuga also has a healing factor but it's rather limited, meaning he can shrug off most wounds after an hour or so
EDIT: forgot to mention Kuuga gets his weapons by transmutation, meaning he can grab a twig from a tree and now it's his gun. He can dualwield 2 Rising Titan swords and Rising Ultimate's canon, but often ignored as the original Kuuga never used it until a cameo

Last edited:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
ask pretty much anyone else here about their opinion on me, and you'll get a different answer, in all honesty.
I can't speak for everyone on this but I don't dislike you; I just dislike the overuse of the Buddyfight gifs. You gotta know when to space them out effectively or you'll greatly diminish whatever appeal they had.

Don't beat yourself up over a mistake that can be easily rectified.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom