• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
Apart from missing spirits, is there any other evidence that supports this?

Because at this point last year, everyone thought that Porky and Sylux would be in the fighter pass because of this, and look how that turned out.

On top of that, Vergeben hinted that Ryu Hayabusa could be post pass DLC, and he definitley would’ve fit very well in this fighter pass.
Just more baseless assumptions.

It could be that...they simply didnt want to do a spirit event for those games? Crazy, right? Impossible...

But hey if Three Houses and Astral Chain get to use it confirm their characters, I guess Mansion 3's Polterdog or the main villainess are in Smash now!

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
>farming a den with Wishing Pieces
>gets three Pokemon I'm trying to get
>all bad natures, all bad stats
20191120_133300.jpg
Thank god Watts are easier to get post game.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
anyway that's pokemon done with so i guess i'll catch y'all in ten thousand hours

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Kefka became a ****ing god. Pennywise can die if you think it can die
I haven’t seen the second movie, but I’ve heard from second hand that that didn’t work the second time they tried it and they had to use some weird ritual to kill him. And I don’t think they technically even killed him, just sealed him away.

Can Kefka actually be killed? Or just defeated?

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I haven’t seen the second movie, but I’ve heard from second hand that that didn’t work the second time they tried it and they had to use some weird ritual to kill him. And I don’t think they technically even killed him, just sealed him away.

Can Kefka actually be killed? Or just defeated?
Kefka gets killed by the party but Pennywise died cause of some nerds who can't even lift up trains

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Kefka wins because

As It: Chapter Two shows you can simply roast and bully Pennywise to death literally.
So Kefka just puts his beef with Pennywise on wax and it's over? Damn. He doesn't even have to show up to kill him.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
King K. Rool vs. Blackbeard (One Piece)
King K. Rool is around moon level given that he scales to DK in strength and I think we all know what DK does in Returns. Also survived getting thrown into a reactor that caused his entire island to sink. What does Blackbeard have to match that? Last I checked OP characters are around island level, correct?

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
King K. Rool is around moon level given that he scales to DK in strength and I think we all know what DK does in Returns. Also survived getting thrown into a reactor that caused his entire island to sink. What does Blackbeard have to match that? Last I checked OP characters are around island level, correct?
That was a small moon actually. Not the size as the one we see in real life. So Donkey Kong and King K. Rool would be more around island/small country level.

Also from what I recall from Blackbeard is he's got hax powers notably being his ability to create black holes and such IIRC.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Here, you guys. Have a comic to pass the time...if you want.

Did it make you laugh, even just a little bit? If not, well, I will continue to find something that will.

Sayonara :bowser:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Here, you guys. Have a comic to pass the time...if you want.

Did it make you laugh, even just a little bit? If not, well, I will continue to find something that will.

Sayonara:bowser:
Hero was the first thing that crossed my mind when I saw the name for Grookey's second stage, too.

D

Deleted member

King K. Rool vs. Blackbeard (One Piece)
Blackbeard, no question. All he has to do is quite literally grab him, and it's pretty much game over for the Rool.
That was a small moon actually. Not the size as the one we see in real life. So Donkey Kong and King K. Rool would be more around island/small country level.

Also from what I recall from Blackbeard is he's got hax powers notably being his ability to create black holes and such IIRC.
Yeah, being a One Piece fan, Blackbeard is super OP in the world of One Piece. He quite literally can create quakes and black holes just by waving his hands(albeit fairly limited by his own physical strength)

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Blackbeard, no question. All he has to do is quite literally grab him, and it's pretty much game over for the Rool.

Yeah, being a One Piece fan, Blackbeard is super OP in the world of One Piece. He quite literally can create quakes and black holes just by waving his hands(albeit fairly limited by his own physical strength)
I would go on to say King K. Rool might have the strength (Since he scales to Donkey Kong), intellectual advantage (Pulling off trickery and strategy) and durability advantage otherwise Blackbeard probably has him beat with speed and hax power, the latter which probably counters both his strength and durability advantages.

Blackbeard's speed and hax power probably edges him over King K. Rool.

Though any possibility that King K. Rool's smarts could win him the fight otherwise if not Blackbeard takes it.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I can't see what it says(school pretty much mega-blocks it, can't read twitter at all) can you spoiler it and copypaste it here?
I would go on to say King K. Rool might have the strength (Since he scales to Donkey Kong), intellectual advantage (Pulling off trickery and such) and durability advantage otherwise Blackbeard probably has him beat with speed and hax power.

Blackbeard's speed and hax power probably edges him over King K. Rool.
I will admit, I know next to nothing about the source material, so I can't really judge K.Rool as fair as possible, but as far as I'm aware, he's just a anthro crocodile, right? Maybe a bit intelligent , and can use weapons, but I dunno, probably am wrong there.
Like, One Piece in general tends to have power scaling be pretty linear, so if we're talking PRE-Timeskip Blackbeard(before the Marineford War) I see your point.

Post-Timeskip? Still kinda debatable, but I feel that Blackbeard has the upper hand here.

Of course, this all depends on the scenario as well.
A bunch of jungle? K.Rool has the advantage.
an empty, flat field, with a few rocks here and there? Blackbeard, no problem.

Last edited by a moderator:

osby

Smash Obsessed
How about Yusuke Urameshi vs John Constantine?
Constantine's fighting ability consists of kicking people in the ******** and running away, so Yusuke.

EDIT: Huh, didn't know SB censores ********.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom