• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I beat Part 1 of Final Fantasy 7.

Frankly, this plot is getting more nonsensical by the minute, and I kind of lost the ability to make sense of it after I wasn't able to tell if Cloud became a wife-beater by punching the everloving **** out of Aeris multiple times or if he was just punching the ground and she was conveniently laying down at the same time. I presume it's the former based on future events that close the Part, and if so, I wonder if they'll change how that plays out in the remake.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Well I made a crazy bet regarding Smash and I am not backing down from it!
Note: bet does not involve Smashboards in any way shape or form

D

Deleted member

Jesus Christ, the internet for our school went down for a few hours. It just came back on.

Was going to upload this on Youtube, but eh, I'll just use Vimeo for right now.

I did a thing!(it took ****ing forever thou, honestly)

edit: the ****? I just got booted out of my Vimeo account. Youtube it is then!
edit 2: using my school account for now, if this doesn't work I dunno what I'll do.

Last edited by a moderator:

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Same, but I'm not complaining.

It should also be mentioned this isn't all of it, it's only 4 episodes (like Wanted)
Just four episodes and then another break? I'm not surprised but like..We've had a grand total of like three episodes including the movie this year..

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
are you

are you gonna tell the class
I think I will:
If Reimu gets into Smash, I’ll main her AND enter a tournament using only her while cosplaying as her with one of those “Animegao” masks.
I’m crazy no?
I like to do the unexpected!

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593

Steven Universe future is coming in just a few weeks! Kicking off December 7th with an hour long special!

Now that’s pretty hype!
I never saw Steven Universe so I don’t understand the hype behind it.
Same with Spongebob basically.

D

Deleted member

I never saw Steven Universe so I don’t understand the hype behind it.
Same with Spongebob basically.
I won't lie, I haven't seen a whole lot of it, but from what I can gather, it's a cult classic, and this last season, is well just that, the last season. Steven Universe's Swan Song, if you will.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407

Flyboy

Smash Hero
Oh I see, thought you could hide the social thread from me just because my browser automatically sends me to the Newcomers Speculation subforum, eh? Well not like this, buster, no sirree.

So, uh, I'm seeing the Spongebob musical tonight. I got tickets for my birthday. Pretty pumped.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Oh I see, thought you could hide the social thread from me just because my browser automatically sends me to the Newcomers Speculation subforum, eh? Well not like this, buster, no sirree.

So, uh, I'm seeing the Spongebob musical tonight. I got tickets for my birthday. Pretty pumped.
Nice! I hope you enjoy it and happy birthday.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

Steven Universe future is coming in just a few weeks! Kicking off December 7th with an hour long special!

Now that’s pretty hype!
God. Now with the black shirt.... this is starting to look even more like Steven Universe: Alien Force.

Lighteni

Smash Journeyman

Happy Spongebob Musical Day!

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
So, I just found out something interesting after farming for Glimmering Aura Pokemon. You know how they supposedly are suppose to have three max IVs?

Yeah they don't. Not always, anyways.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
The potential 2nd pass is starting to potentially seem rather Nintendo-heavy.

Rex fans ****ing seething tho if we start getting Astral Chain, 3 Houses and Ring Fit.
I'm still a firm believer that Rex is one of the most likely upgrades if a few of those actually happen in the next pass. Granted, there's admittedly not much evidence to back up my claim (what little "clues" I do have include: (1) Sakurai is a big fan of the second game and even referred to it as being a "masterpiece", (2) Rex almost making the cut the first time but losing out due to terrible timing, (3) Xenoblade is still a growing series with a "new" game releasing in 2020 and another character could bring further attention to it), but I've got this feeling in my gut and I'm going to stick with it.

...I'm most likely just in denial that he's missed his shot, but I'm going to die on this hill god dammit.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
So, I just found out something interesting after farming for Glimmering Aura Pokemon. You know how they supposedly are suppose to have three max IVs?

Yeah they don't. Not always, anyways.
Hey, quick question if you know: How hard is Bottle Cap farming in SwSh? I remember not even bothering with online play in SuMo because grinding 'Mons and getting Bottle Caps was really dumb in those games. Is it better now?

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Hey, quick question if you know: How hard is Bottle Cap farming in SwSh? I remember not even bothering with online play in SuMo because grinding 'Mons and getting Bottle Caps was really dumb in those games. Is it better now?
I know bottlecaps are 25 BP now, which is as much as a Choice Scarf and ****, much better than a 1% chance as a held item on a Pokemon with a 1% encounter rate

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
I know bottlecaps are 25 BP now, which is as much as a Choice Scarf and ****, much better than a 1% chance as a held item on a Pokemon with a 1% encounter rate
Oh my goodness, that is sooooo much better! Might actually give online a go in this game, then.

Well, once I actually hit post game. I'm going at the rate of molasses because I'm having too much fun catching a raising different Pokemon and exploring the Wild Area, lol.

D

Deleted member

You know given the dxm and ss spirits I think the new added postgame spirits are gonna be games that came on the switch after smash relesesd.

Last edited by a moderator:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
That moment when you realized Nintendo published Tetris 99.

I know the IP is still not there’s but come on Sakurai! Give us a Tetris stage! Make it Tetris 99 if you have to.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
There are multiple ways to earn Bottle Caps, through Raid Bosses, simply playing through the battle tower, and buying them with BP.

Its... easier. Not exactly being handed out, but you come across far more than before.

nessdeltarune00

Banned via Warnings
The potential 2nd pass is starting to potentially seem rather Nintendo-heavy.

Rex fans ****ing seething tho if we start getting Astral Chain, 3 Houses and Ring Fit.
Apart from missing spirits, is there any other evidence that supports this?

Because at this point last year, everyone thought that Porky and Sylux would be in the fighter pass because of this, and look how that turned out.

On top of that, Vergeben hinted that Ryu Hayabusa could be post pass DLC, and he definitley would’ve fit very well in this fighter pass.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

So I finally managed to find my first G-Max Pokemon. It's Dreadnaw... with Swift Swim... having a speed hindering nature... an due to being G-Max, can't even set up rain with its Max Water move. It's like everything that could go wrong, i go wrong with that turtle.

Also good evening everyone.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
God, I ****ing hate EV training in these games.

They had a perfect system and they just threw it away.

Ah, well. Least energy drinks can max out EVs now.

D

Deleted member

Nevermind, just got a second G-Max Dreadnaw with Strong Jaw this time. I guess complaining does work. Now if only I could find a Butterfree. I mean, Butterfree is pretty trash sadly, but I love it.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Nevermind, just got a second G-Max Dreadnaw with Strong Jaw this time. I guess complaining does work. Now if only I could find a Butterfree. I mean, Butterfree is pretty trash sadly, but I love it.
I found G-Butterfree with Compound Eyes and a Modest Nature. Just needs two bottle caps to be flawless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom