• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Yeah, we kind of just gave up on the spoiler thing. Game has been out for a little while. The only thing I would spoiler at this point are story things.
Eh, may as well take caution. We could easily have another Noipoi situation on our hands, and we don't want to accidentally spoil people, anyway.

D

Deleted member

Why would you listen to this?

she already lied about taking to verge before and he questioned what the hell she was talking about.

So I really doubt this is true
I find it kinda funny at the amount of people quoting stuff from days ago(or in this case, hours ago)
Just a little though.

Ahem.... yeah, pretty much a ditto from me here.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Eh, may as well take caution. We could easily have another Noipoi situation on our hands, and we don't want to accidentally spoil people, anyway.
Kind of too late for that. Theres too many people who aren't caring to use spoilers, and again, the game has been out for a little while, so it's not really a big deal to spoil some of the new Pokemon.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I find it kinda funny at the amount of people quoting stuff from days ago(or in this case, hours ago)
Just a little though.

Ahem.... yeah, pretty much a ditto from me here.
I just read the last page I was on then skip to the current

D

Deleted member

Kind of too late for that. Theres too many people who aren't caring to use spoilers, and again, the game has been out for a little while, so it's not really a big deal to spoil some of the new Pokemon.
I wasn't referring just to Pokemon, just in general, if you think it could be considered a spoiler, spoiler it!
This is especially true with Fighter #5 leaks coming our way.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I have a box full of Raid Boss Pokemon all caught in Premier Balls.

Now that internet isn't at my house (not happy about that still), I'm gonna have to bring my Switch to work and do trades there. So I think I'll see if anyone wants them.

Lighteni

Smash Journeyman
This thread seems so naked now that it’s no longer temporary. It’s like one of those reboots that just uses the name of the original media with no subtitle so you have to constantly specify the year.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Whoever came up with Galarian Yamask's evolution method is not a very nice person.

Also, ironically, I don't think I'll end up using a Galarian Ponyta like I was originally planning, lol. I love Alcremie way too much to bench it for another Fairy, and I want to have Indeedee on my team too, taking up a Psychic slot.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Whoever came up with Galarian Yamask's evolution method is not a very nice person.

Also, ironically, I don't think I'll end up using a Galarian Ponyta like I was originally planning, lol. I love Alcremie way too much to bench it for another Fairy, and I want to have Indeedee on my team too, taking up a Psychic slot.
Focus Sash helps when trying to evolve Galarian Yamask.

Shroob

Sup?
Just realized there is a milestone for 8 player Smash with 8 humans.

Well I'm never getting that one unless there's a cheese like in Smash 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom