• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Focus Sash helps when trying to evolve Galarian Yamask.
Funny thing is I tried that, but stupidly forgot the area I was in had hail going on, lol. Needless to say, I lost the only Focus Sash I had atm.

I actually got it done pretty quickly, but I am convinced I got lucky.

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Funny thing is I tried that, but stupidly forgot the area I was in had hail going on, lol. Needless to say, I lost the only Focus Sash I had atm.

I actually got it done pretty quickly, but I am convinced I got lucky.
It took me some time because wild Pokemon just refused to do any damage to Yamask. They all constantly used stat altering moves.

D

Deleted member

View attachment 247404

Used by the same main antagonist voiced by the same voice actor.
No you ****ing nincompoop that's a Buddyfight reference! What else could I be referring too, except for the thing I quite literally have been shilling these past months lmao.
I mean, that honestly isn't too shabby of a first guest, honestly. I was thinking of making that joke.

Also, quick little gif because I know for a fact nobody would get it if I don't do this:

Last edited by a moderator:

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
to play DQ11 with draconian quest or to not play DQ11 with draconian quest

decisions

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Playing mario kart 8 for the first time in a while. Rainbow road is much easier than I remember it.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Guys, if you haven't yet, and live in the united states, please comment on the FTC website in response to COPPA and sign the petition. Even if it doesn't feel like it will do much, it's all we really can do.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Guys, if you haven't yet, and live in the united states, please comment on the FTC website in response to COPPA and sign the petition. Even if it doesn't feel like it will do much, it's all we really can do.
Thanks for signing, I did a few days ago.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
We're SMASHBOARDS. We talk about GAMES. Everyone is using normal, boring hamster reaction images, and not the gaming equivalent? I'm kidding, by the way.
1574295320000.png

Last edited:

nessdeltarune00

Banned via Warnings
Oh boy, here is a really hot take if anyone wants one.

After playing through it some more, Luigis Mansion 3, while still fun, is incredibly infuriating at times.

Lighteni

Smash Journeyman
I can already hear the inevitable post complaining about all the images from a mobile user.

D

Deleted member

After playing through it some more, Luigis Mansion 3, while still fun, is incredibly infuriating at times.
Haven't played it(and probably won't for a while, budgeting issues) but assuming I'm not missing anything, this doesn't seem like a hot take at all, honestly

Slime Master

Smash Ace

Yeah, a lot of bosses have that "sit and wait for an opening" thing going on and sometimes it's not really clear what that opening is so you go for a long time just avoiding stuff figuring out what to do.

Of course I have help from E. Gadd turned off so that might change things.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
What's going on, guys? I would've responded sooner but my phone keeps freezing on this page for some reason. It's almost like we have a buncha people posting images or somethi-

I can already hear the inevitable post complaining about all the images from a mobile user.
Yeah, my phone didn't deserve this.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
The sprite work in Capcom VS SNK 2 is so ******* incredible.

What a good ass game.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
You ever go back and watch old movies, cartoons, and youtube videos and realize just how sexist they are? They don't even have the excuse of being from before the turn of the century, there's really bad stuff as recent as 2015 in a way that I just don't think would be acceptable now. And I pray that I am not wrong about that.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
to play DQ11 with draconian quest or to not play DQ11 with draconian quest

decisions
Hard mode is fun
and hard later in the game because, you know, standard DQ Difficulty spikes

But im still havin a lot of fun
--------
I feel an insane amount of happyness when I hear Professor laytons theme

Last edited:

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
You ever go back and watch old movies, cartoons, and youtube videos and realize just how sexist they are? They don't even have the excuse of being from before the turn of the century, there's really bad stuff as recent as 2015 in a way that I just don't think would be acceptable now. And I pray that I am not wrong about that.
.....like what? :yoshi:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
I’m afraid to ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom