• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shroob

Sup?
Aw man..
You know, if you ever brought games on the store, you could redeem some points and might be able to get a month of online, or just use the free trial, that’s what I did
Only thing I've ever bought was the Fighter's Pass and the Mii Costumes, pretty sure those aren't even close to enough coins.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
So like

Whenever, if ever Verg spills his guts about 5, since you know he knows who 5 is at this point

Do we take his word as gospel or still act like he's shaky?
I feel like Verg knows his **** when it comes down to Smash characters, but he's a little shaky on everything else. Still waiting on that supposed Minecraft content that he mentioned in the past.

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I'd like to present this evidence for why the entirety of the DKC2 soundtrack should've been in Smash. It is indisputable and damning evidence against the prosecution of why it should not have.
Edit: the song at the time I linked is Mining Melancholy by the way.

Last edited:

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
So like

Whenever, if ever Verg spills his guts about 5, since you know he knows who 5 is at this point

Real or fraud, I'm love every second of speculation, and am actively looking forward to who's up next. Speaking of which, I remember someone posting that we might be getting something on thursday, but I'm curious as to whether or not we have anything that speaks in favor of that happening.

Shroob

Sup?
Real or fraud, I'm love every second of speculation, and am actively looking forward to who's up next. Speaking of which, I remember someone posting that we might be getting something on thursday, but I'm curious as to whether or not we have anything that speaks in favor of that happening.
Why would we be getting anything Thursday?

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Are you referring to what Michael the Spikester Michael the Spikester said earlier about having news by Thursday?

If so, that seemed more like speculation and/or wishful thinking to me.

Shroob

Sup?
Yeah, there's nothing planned for Thursday afaik.

There's the unlisted video but I'm 99.9% confident that's just there so it can drop asap after TGAs.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Who'd win? One massive, flaming centipede dragon or one tiny vroom vroom rock boi?

Poor Scorchipede didn't have any coverage against rick/fire types, so I was able to solo the entire gym with just Carkol, and I didn't even have to use dynamax.

Last edited:

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
Are you referring to what Michael the Spikester Michael the Spikester said earlier about having news by Thursday?

If so, that seemed more like speculation and/or wishful thinking to me.
Yeah, there's nothing planned for Thursday afaik.

There's the unlisted video but I'm 99.9% confident that's just there so it can drop asap after TGAs.

Casual reminder that you can get a lot of mileage out of TF2 comic panels.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Heyo, guys. I'm here again to pop in real quick.

How've you all been doing? Anything productive or exciting? Had any relaxing laid back days? How's Terry? How's Sword and Shield? Who's your starter Pokemon? How many licks does to it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop?

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I don’t know why. But I take extreme pleasure in the thought of doing something big like an awards show or something, and just by what I’m wearing alone everyone here would go “Holy ****, It’s Snake!”

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
So like

That depends on multiple factors, are there any other leaks regarding number 5 that have some decent proof about it? Or another at least semi credible leaker attached to it? Otherwise, his Smash leaks are on point, unlike his DBFZ stuff. So I'm sure some people will take his info as gospel right off that bat.

That said, I'm enjoying the fairly chill moments of people enjoying the newest character without arguing about who's next based on this leak or that leak. No matter the leaker though, I always take a "I'll believe it when I see it." approach to them.

Heyo, guys. I'm here again to pop in real quick.

How've you all been doing? Anything productive or exciting? Had any relaxing laid back days? How's Terry? How's Sword and Shield? Who's your starter Pokemon? How many licks does to it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop?
Still waiting for the 5th character to be announced before I buy the pass. But Terry's my favorite of the bunch so far. I've got some important stuff handled for the moment, but there's always the next challenge around the corner I guess.

As far as games go, I bought King of Fighters 98 on the Switch and I like it a lot. Though Rugal's a piece of ****, I did manage to defeat him eventually.

StormC

Smash Hero
Good games Plank08 Plank08 , still can't believe you landed that Ridley down B

Also, I think that's the first time both me and the other person SD'd off the stage at the same time...

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
I’ve been playing Pokémon for 12 hours

the new fossil mechanic is genius.

I wondered how they were gonna top Tyrantrum and Aurorus. Turns out the answer is going full Jurassic park.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom