• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Drugged spiders... whatever they will think of next...
View attachment 246433
Animal experiments are an old cause of debate among the scientific community. Treating scientist like they are some sort of monolith doesn't mean they are being hypocritical.

And you still have to get the permission of some sort of ethical board in most countries if you want to work on living beings, so it's not like they are doing whatever they want without any moral guidelines or supervision.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
An elevator button lighting up without a source is one thing.

A normal mouse the same size as the button voring it with no issues is another league on its own :yoshi:
I guess you're right. Imagine if it was Yoshi who ate that, though? I guess you could say the mouse had the guts to eat the button? (Bad joke alert)

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
I guess you're right. Imagine if it was Yoshi who ate that, though? I guess you could say the mouse had the guts to eat the button? (Bad joke alert)
*Yoshi eats the button*

E. Gadd: "Luigi, it's imperative you get that button back!!!"

Luigi: "Facing a myriad of ghosts, risking my life solving deadly puzzles and challenging King Boo for the third time is all worth it to save Mario and my friends. But not this!!! You deal with this **** yourself :yoshi:

MBRedboy31

Smash Lord
An elevator button lighting up without a source is one thing.

A normal mouse the same size as the button voring it with no issues is another league on its own :yoshi:
Are the mice really normal, though? Like, their bodies are so brittle that they get disintegrated into nothingness just by getting flashed by the Strobulb. The Strobulb isn’t strong enough to cause anything but minor ocular discomfort when used on a human, but the mice get wiped off of the face of the earth by it. RIP mice...

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I just finished watching the first episode of The Mandalorian...

Oooh I can already tell I'm gonna love the **** out of this show. I'm a western fan and a Star Wars fan so, just like Solo to a lesser extent, seeing them merged is ****ing heaven for me and this show does it DAMN well.
Nick Nolte is in this ****ing show and I didn't even realize it. When IG-11 came in and that ensuing fight scene was just DAMN good, I'm not sure Mando shooting him in the head means he's gone for good or not though. Seemed pretty premature I'll be honest, but that stinger of an ending. If I'm not mistaken this is the first time we've seen another of Yoda's race in official material, the fact that he's 50 years old also raises a lot of questions.

Looking forward to the next episodes. This show already has me hooked.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Me: "Smash Ultimate is the perfect Smash game."

My Brain: "The Moon theme from Ducktales will never be in."

:drsad:
But if we're lucky it'll have this banger.....one day.

No Eyes! No Ears! No Nose! No Mouth! No Body! No Mind! No Shape! No Shape!

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
Welp.

Not even shortly after #ThankYouGamefreak was trending, now #GameFreakLied is trending

ROFL

Though to be honest.... yeah, they had it coming. They outright lied about making the Pokemon models from the ground up. Datamining has proven without a shadow of a doubt they're the exact same as the Sun and Moon models.

F in the chat.

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
Welp.

Not even shortly after #ThankYouGamefreak was trending, now #GameFreakLied is trending

ROFL

Though to be honest.... yeah, they had it coming. They outright lied about making the Pokemon models from the ground up. Datamining has proven without a shadow of a doubt they're the exact same as the Sun and Moon models.

F in the chat.
In one case, the model actually seems to be LOWER quality than Sun/Moon.

D

Deleted member

Welp.

ROFL

F in the chat.
The ****show just gets worse...and worse...and worse.

Pathetic, to say the least. Game Freak is honestly being so shameless with their decisions right now.

Shroob

Sup?
>People are reporting that if a Gym Leader has a Pokemon after they use their Dynamax one, the game crashes

.....Okay no way. No ****ing way that can be real. Like, No, I refuse to believe that a bug this obvious would actually not be caught.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Yall see the new starters' signature moves?

Gotta say, Cinderace is looking awesome.

D

Deleted member

All of this stuff is about info for a game that is 2 days away from release in my time.

SuperSceptile15

Smash Lord
>People are reporting that if a Gym Leader has a Pokemon after they use their Dynamax one, the game crashes

.....Okay no way. No ****ing way that can be real. Like, No, I refuse to believe that a bug this obvious would actually not be caught.
I think one of those playthroughs was done by a streamer who used cheats to get hundreds of Master Balls, which may have contributed to the softlock. Although, since this is GameFreak, I wouldn't even be surprised if I was wrong.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Welp.

ROFL

F in the chat.
Yeah at this point I can’t see it be anything but over for Gamefreak’s current affairs. I can’t still there not be a Nintendo intervention at this point.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Me finding out that Rolycoly doesn't evolve into a steam train/locomotive:
Why oh why oh why oh why Gamefreak must you ruin my dream of wanting a train Pokémon...:glare:
images (29).jpeg

"Thomas had never seen such BS before"

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Smash Ultimate's OST has the biggest flex for having new versions of Stormy Saxophone and Central Highway in the OST.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom