• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Oh wait. Someone made their own tier list on the CPUs. It was made five months ago so it's info may be outdated, but here you go SnakeFighter64 SnakeFighter64

Last edited by a moderator:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Just played Terry for the first time. I know, I was late, but man, he rocks!

Thing is, I was losing at first with Terry, but I managed to turn the tide and eventually land the final blow on my opponent, who was Hero. Man, that was good!

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Do the Personas include Paul Bunyan and Johnny Appleseed?
Maybe. I haven’t really decided on what the personas are based on or the unique demon world. That’s really what I need help with. I know what I want to do with the characters and some of the overall plot. And I would argue that creating the characters is the most important part so I’m glad that that’s where I’ve been focusing my attention. But I need help with the fantasy element.

StormC

Smash Hero
I have so many thoughts about the Pokemon leaks but the first is: GameFreak, please get better management and expand your staff.

At this point I just feel bad for the overworked, underpaid devs who almost certainly know they are shipping a game with loads of problems.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Hey, quick question for any Tekken fans here:

What's the best platform to get Tekken 7 on? Wanna look into that game at some point but I'm unsure if I should go PC or PS4.
PC version is touted to have the best online. So probably that. But if you want all the old tekken music without modding it in, the PS4 version has you covered.

What if she wasn’t part of the dynamic then? What if she has her own side campaign, trying to find her brothers, but never actually meets either.
Still dumb. We don't need every character to be directly related to Dante and Vergil. Nero's more than enough for that since he's Vergil's son and not "Sparda's SUPER SECRET EXTRA SPECIAL ANGEL BABY!" If they need another new character, they should take a similar route to Lady and even Lucia, someone who meets the others, but ultimately has their own baggage and history.

And honestly, you could just take a game starring either Lady and Trish, or continue Nero's journey.

D

Deleted member

PC version is touted to have the best online. So probably that. But if you want all the old tekken music without modding it in, the PS4 version has you covered.
oopes, you doubleposted!
giphy.gif

Ahem... pretty much a ditto here from me.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
About 2 hours in, and made it to the Trash Zone.

It's a pretty funny game, I have to say. Definitely hits my sense of humor. I know this game isn't supposed to take long, and I read somewhere that one run takes roughly 6 hours. Is that typical?

Getting chased by Undyne was only slightly terrifying. Doing Pacifist seems like the game really...coaches you to do that. Genocide doesn't seem worth it.

D

Deleted member

It's a pretty funny game, I have to say. Definitely hits my sense of humor. I know this game isn't supposed to take long, and I read somewhere that one run takes roughly 6 hours. Is that typical?

Getting chased by Undyne was only slightly terrifying. Doing Pacifist seems like the game really...coaches you to do that. Genocide doesn't seem worth it.
The game can be finished in under 2 if you know what you're doing(I'm at the final boss atm with just under 2 hours clocked)

hmmm... what kinda advice should I give?
Did you by chance buy any of the Spider items(Spider Cider/Donut) at the Ruins?

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
The game can be finished in under 2 if you know what you're doing(I'm at the final boss atm with just under 2 hours clocked)

hmmm... what kinda advice should I give?
Did you by chance buy any of the Spider items(Spider Cider/Donut) at the Ruins?
I did not!

About how far am I into the game, anyway?

D

Deleted member

I did not!

About how far am I into the game, anyway?
Alright, on to the pressing matter: The next major boss fight... well... let's just say had you bought that, you coulda skipped an minor annoying fight. You'll know when you get to it.

As for how far? About halfway. One thing I do want to note thou:
The game will increase in difficulty and I highly recommend buying weapons and armor ASAP before you get to the last area(you'll know you're there because you'll see a certain... replica of a place.. but not actually that same place) because after you trigger a certain cutscene, you can't get anymore gold from monsters(they just don't spawn at all)

The reason? One of the tougher fights requires you to fight(you'll have to figure out which one :p) and if you don't have enough damage, you'll just be stuck.

D

Deleted member

Yeah. My run was about 8 hours.

Funny story about Undyne. I didn't think to run ahead of Undyne on my first time, so what I did was run all the way back to the Snow town and checked to see if maybe Papyrus would do something. Yeah, that didn't work.

D

Deleted member

Both my Good Ass Tekken and Here Comes Pac-Man posts got featured at the Official Thumbs Up Ken Twitter account:

-tweet removed for censor dodging-

D

Deleted member

Yeah. My run was about 8 hours.

Funny story about Undyne. I didn't think to run ahead of Undyne on my first time, so what I did was run all the way back to the Snow town and checked to see if maybe Papyrus would do something. Yeah, that didn't work.
oh god, considering the amount of space between the two, that probably added at least an 1h to your playtime lmao

D

Deleted member

Admittedly, I was questioning the game design on if that was really the solution.
Yeah, the game design pretty much shows that Toby really thought of everything.. for example:
If you choose to keep on talking to Asgore, the game just outright says "No, that doesn't do anything, stop it"
And how eating the Pie you got at the Ruins lowers his defense and attack as he remembers Toriel

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
So, Mega Man 11 sold 1 Million copies, The MMXLC sold 1.4 Million copies and the Classic Mega Man Legacy games sold 2 million. Despite the MMXLC selling more, Mega Man 11 got to a Million first. Either way, this is quite the up-swing of sales for Mega Man.

If I had to guess, MMX9 might be the next NEW game coming out. And if the ZZX collection does well, maybe ZX3.

D

Deleted member

Genocide doesn't seem worth it.
Well, for lack of spoilers, the reason why it seems that way is because Genocide is the "morally bad" path, unlike Pacifiest, which is the "morally good" path.
Hell, if you complete a Genocide run, you literally cannot get a Pacifist ending ever again, even if you delete and reinstall(dunno how it works lol)

D

Deleted member

but I used the stick.
I mean, you can, just it's super difficult and not worth it, honestly.
I got stuck the same way, actually(got stuck at the final boss without proper gear, had to backtrack to Waterfall and do the tEmMiE monies exploit)

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
I never played Undertale but I watched playthroughs of it and thoroughly enjoyed them.

And speaking of Luigi's Mansion, I always thought it would be cool for King Boo to pull a Ganon and possess Mario or Peach (Bowser could do this too to mess with Mario like originally planned for Odyssey) so that way Luigi has to brave a situation that's probably his worst nightmare.

I also thought it would be cool to have King Boo seperate Luigi or Peach and Mario's souls and you have to free them from his clutches or gain possession of your body again. It'd also be sweet if King Boo tried to possess Bowser for a final boss as a nod toward the first game.

D

Deleted member

but the dootdootdoot doot song!
What about the funny dootdootdoot doot song?

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Ended my night with Undertale at about 130 minutes. Flexed on some enemies and got 60g, not sure how much I’ll need for armor and weapons but I’m sure I can figure it out one way or another.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom