• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Ended my night with Undertale at about 130 minutes. Flexed on some enemies and got 60g, not sure how much I’ll need for armor and weapons but I’m sure I can figure it out one way or another.
You're going pacifist right? Weapons are free money. Armor gives you defense. You really wanna invest in recovery items because that 20 HP is permanent.

Last edited by a moderator:

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Undertale is great. I accidentally killed Toriel on my first playthrough and I felt so bad I never did Genocide. Fun times.

D

Deleted member

Quick! Name an uncommon super power!
If I had to make up an oddball power, I would go with teleportation, but only limited through entering photos--either photographs or photos on your phone. So if I had a real picture of France on my phone, I would be able to enter the photo to teleport to France at that specific point on Earth. Problem is that I'd have to leave my phone behind, but eh. Limitations are a thing sometimes.

Last edited by a moderator:

Slime Master

Smash Ace
If I had to make up an oddball power, I would go with teleportation, but only limited through entering photos--either photographs or photos on your phone. So if I had a real picture of France on my phone, I would be able to enter the photo to teleport to France at that specific point on Earth. Problem is that I'd have to leave my phone behind, but eh. Limitations are a thing sometimes.
Before I finished reading this I thought you meant teleporting to anywhere someone's taking a picture i.e. being able to photobomb anyone in the world

I must say, I'm slightly disappointed now.

D

Deleted member

Before I finished reading this I thought you meant teleporting to anywhere someone's taking a picture i.e. being able to photobomb anyone in the world

I must say, I'm slightly disappointed now.
Bit too situational and impractical for my liking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom