• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
But seriously, I do find it funny that we take patch notes for granted nowadays, when just ONE game ago, we had nothing aside from the generic "balance adjustments". No where to look, no charcters that got change were mentioned, it took us WEEKS to get every change down

WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Stand with serebii is tending in the US and UK.

Good for Hoe, he’s a cool person and deserves the respect

D

Deleted member

Clue time!

Look at my birthday gifts this year and you may find the answer:

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I'm guessing it's due to the snow we've had recently?
Yup, although here it's been pretty much nothing. The main reason why the schools shut down?

Because a literal highway goes thru most of the school buses path, if that road gets snowed on, it becomes nigh impossible for the schools out in the country to get there. Combine that with the fact that pretty much all buses bus people FROM these schools to some of the city schools... and you can probably see where the problem lies, lmao.

D

Deleted member

C’mon it should be easy:

>Marvel tv show
>Related with a character involved around the X-Men
>Who was part of my birthday gifts
>Has appeared in live action media
>And Osby likes

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
I really don't see why people think that changing sonic's design for the new movie is going to make it any less bad.
Writing wise the movie probably hasn't gotten any better. That said, visuals are a huge part of a movie, and in that aspect the movie has definitely improved immensely. So if nothing else it will at least be much easier on the eyes than it was before.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
C’mon it should be easy:

>Marvel tv show
>Related with a character involved around the X-Men
>Who was part of my birthday gifts
>Has appeared in live action media
>And Osby likes
Um... WandaVision? Assuming it's out.

Edit: :ultgreninja:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Yeah, I’m so excited for Wandavision.

I like the premise so far, and the fact it will connect with Doctor Strange 2 just makes it even better.

D

Deleted member

Chanting time!
I'm surprised you remember I'm a big fan of Scarlet Witch.

But yeah, she rocks. Hope WandaVision turns out to be as promising as it looks.
Guess what I'm a fan of ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

in all seriousness, I might consider checking out the series, but considering my tastes, doubtful I would like it(then again I did love MLP, so idk really)

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Chanting time!

Guess what I'm a fan of ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

in all seriousness, I might consider checking out the series, but considering my tastes, doubtful I would like it(then again I did love MLP, so idk really)
You're a big ole fan of Terry Bogard.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Pretty much how I feel, but add on how ****ing easy it is to fix this, just delay the ****ing game. Even a few weeks would help fix some or most of the problems the game has.

too bad the game has already been shipped, thou.
I think for us it's just us hitting acceptance that the series we hold so dear to our hearts will do down the drain and there's nothing we can do about it.

At least I still have Animal crossing and Phantom strikers to look forward too.

The real shocker is rhythm thief is in the Sega logo as well
I can't believe they remembered that game. It's so underrated.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

You're a big ole fan of Terry Bogard.

In all seriousness, if you haven't checked out the game I've been shilling this entire time, I highly recommend you do(or at least BF Ace, it has the best plot I've seen in all Card Game anime.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
the spirit of 2019 walks up to you in 2018 and says "a persona musou game will generate more hype and widespread approval than a new pokemon generation"

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
the spirit of 2019 walks up to you in 2018 and says "a persona musou game will generate more hype and widespread approval than a new pokemon generation"
Also the spirit of 2019
"A skeleton will be a costume in Smash and be more popular than the character releasing"

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
The funny thing is that Phantom strikers is the game I'm looking forward to the most for next year

Not Animal crossing
Not Final fantasy
Not the probably inevitable gen 4 Pokemon game
Not Doom

A musou Persona game lol

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
tfw the EA game releasing on the same day as Pokemon is looking more hype

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
https://youtu.be/Vpj3fsmir2A

They really don’t care about their $60 product. What a shame.
I wouldn’t jump to this conclusion yet.

sales will speak, hell tpc and Nintendo have already spoken. Not only can you cancel pre orders for digital copies but Nintendo/Pokémon cancelled pre launch events for the game.
They know the fanbase is very upset right now and are clearly fearful or how it will be reviewed.

Hell they won’t even send review copies out. They know the game isn’t going to be well received and are prepared for it.

not to mention that insider post yesterday makes a lot of sense and confirms if real the dex is coming back. Which at this point I think is absolutely happening because they know that’s the biggest request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom