• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Oh, and for the record, I'm not getting SwSh anymore. Or, not at least to they patch out the unpolishness. I don't care for the cuts that much
Aside from Puff
but it's the unpolishness that gets to me. Which is a shame too, the game looks ambitious by Pokemon standards, but TPC just had to set those deadlines because the game has to be out by the time the anime rolls around for that cash.

I hope they allow GF to take their time for Gen 9.
I swear if Pokemon Company ****s up a Sinnoh remake I will LEGIT never buy anything by the pokemon company

osby

Smash Obsessed
Who else looks forward to Sword and Shield's release so the whole drama about it can finally be over?

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
So Disney+ launched today, and the servers are already crashing and being overloaded

channeling the Disneyland opening day, I see

D

Deleted member

So Disney+ launched today, and the servers are already crashing and being overloaded

Disney+ comes out in March here in Spain, so thankfully I won't have to deal with stuffthske that hopefully.

The advantages of getting something late, tbh.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593

It's like when Joker crashed Nintendo's servers, only on a grander scale.

I only managed to watch Three Little Pigs and Boat Builders so far, but will definitely check out The Mandalorian someday.

Cracke

Smash Journeyman
I really think if they had announced why they actually cut so many mons instead of making bs excuses and making everyone else upset. Transparency is the word of the day, let us know why this prominent feature is gone and replaced by something less than stellar with poor excuses too. Though I´m pretty sure most people share this sentiment.

D

Deleted member

I think I'll just pretend it's going to end after the release till it doesn't.
Same, ngl.

I have other stuff to focus about such as the Game Awards, UA3 DLC, Prime 4, Game Awards reveals in general, Layton's Mystery Journey and more.

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
Alright, just came back from school and picked up some lunch along the way. How is everyone?

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
It's like when Joker crashed Nintendo's servers, only on a grander scale.

I only managed to watch Three Little Pigs and Boat Builders so far, but will definitely check out The Mandalorian someday.
Have yet to set up my account, due to the aforementioned server crashes. I'll just wait for everything to cool down, first

Real excited for the Mandalorian, tho. That'll probably be my first watch.

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
You could do what I do and just tune it out.
That's kinda hard when people spam it endlessly at everywhere remotely Nintendo related, but I get what you mean.

Sorry if I'm coming off as bitter, btw. The whole thing just exhausts me and I'm not even a fan of Pokemon games.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
oh hey, r/Pokemon not being overly toxic for once! That's new..
edit: jesus it's super big
For the most part these are all pretty fair points, but then:

you have several that don’t seem fully confirmed. However the dumbest thing on this list is

The complaints that the game is hard and you have to heal at least 3 times the first route. Maybe if you actually rained a bit you’d be fine.

For years we have heard complaints of it being to easy now everyone hates that the games an actual challenge?

gotta love the fandom sometimes. They never truly know what the hell they want

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I think I'll just pretend it's going to end till it doesn't.
The thing is, even if it does die down, it's gonna go right back to a meltdown when more concrete details about Home are released.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Kudos to Paramount for doing a great job redesigning Sonic for the movie. It's still not perfect but it's definitely leagues better than that...monstrosity we got from the first trailer.

D

Deleted member

Literally all of my classes have been glorified study halls today.

You wanna know why?

Literally only 72-ish people could even come to school today!(note, we have 400 total)

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

This isn’t too surprised. It’s going to destroy every streaming service except maybe Netflix.
Does anyone know if the region in the Gold/Silver prototype has a name?
I’m pretty sure it does but I don’t have a source for what it is if different

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
For the most part these are all pretty fair points, but then:

you have several that don’t seem fully confirmed. However the dumbest thing on this list is

The complaints that the game is hard and you have to heal at least 3 times the first route. Maybe if you actually rained a bit you’d be fine.

For years we have heard complaints of it being to easy now everyone hates that the games an actual challenge?

gotta love the fandom sometimes. They never truly know what the hell they want
I don't know how you did it but you managed to take the exact opposite meaning away from that complaint. They're saying it's so braindead easy and yet you still get auto-healed three times early on anyway.

They're not saying it's hard. They're saying it's almost insultingly easy.

D

Deleted member

Whoever guesses the first thing I will watch on Disney+ when the service drops in Spain will get a huge part of their posts liked.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Paramount has deleted the old Sonic movie trailer from their YouTube channel.

Too bad they can't delete it from the internet. :smirk:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Seriously, I just defeated that Gap Dragon, and the road next is BlightTown. Do I seriously have to backtrack all the way to get out?

Captain Shwampy

Smash Master
There was a problem fetching the tweet
>Sakura Wars
>Puyo Puyo
>Shining Force
>Valkyria Chronicles
>Phanatasy Star
>Panzer Dragoon

Damn that's based
This movie is based now

Status