• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I mean, I am no Monster Hunter fan, but aren't assault rifles out of place in the Monster Hunter world, despite the setup that SnakeFighter64 SnakeFighter64 mentioned?
waaaaay out of place. the closest you get to a gun is the Light and heavy Bowgun but even then, they are far from an actual gun

D

Deleted member

Idk, they flipped their **** when #ThankYouGameFreak was trending
I will admit I am a bit biased, because I tend to skim through that subreddit often.

They do tend to be over-the-top at times(as is customary on reddit, honestly) but they do make some valid points("Just try to hire more people" being the one I heard the most, that also wasn't super garbage like "Hand the Series to someone else, NOWWW!"

D

Deleted member

Oh ****: Full Toby Fox theme released...
(full version starts at 1:40-ish)

Last edited by a moderator:

Wunderwaft

Smash Master
The redesign of movie Sonic is such a massive improvement that it flipped public opinion around it. The animators working on the movie need to be properly compensated for this feat, the crunch time must have been terrible.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Wait, she thinks Monster Hunter has assault rifles?

:215: How would someone come to that conclusion?
No, what I meant was that she said the movie is about a military army of some sort going into the Monster Hunter world, something like that.

It’s a song from the Ramones.

You’ve probably heard it before you’ve seen Spider-Man: Homecoming, the Jimmy Neutron movie or Tony Hawk Pro Skater
I remember that song! It was a 90s song, right?

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Gotta leave for the vet in 15 minutes. Despite my dog not showing any signs of pain or slowing down. I'm still very nervous of the possibility she might need to get her tooth removed. :(

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
20191112_111251.png

Not gonna lie it feels really weird seeing Sakurai wars, Valkiria chronicles, Skies of arcadia and Shenmue in a movie trailer

Last edited:

Lighteni

Smash Journeyman
Redesign looks alright I suppose, but the previous design was so hated that in all honesty any marginally better design would seem leagues better in retrospect. I just hope the animators are properly payed for all this.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I'm just waiting until Paul W.S. Anderson adapts an live-action Devil May Cry featuring Dante's and Vergil's long lost half sister (Milla Jovovich) whose really half human/half angel. :p
If they did that exact same subplot in one of the games, I guarantee no one world give a kahoot. So why would doing it in the movie be such a problem?

D

Deleted member

God, I already want Christmas to come so I can get that new Mega Drive Mini.

SEGA is killing it releasing great products one after another: Sonic Mania, Persona 5, Super Monkey Ball Banana Blitz HD, the Yakuza series, the mentioned Mega Drive Mini, Streets Of Rage 4...

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Why? It’s such an obvious plot beat. They try to fight the monsters with firearms and it doesn’t work so now they gotta train up with the hunters on how to use their stuff so they can actually win.
Hell, even in isekai animes the MC know his modern day stuff aint gonna do jack in the fantasy world right away...the good anines at least

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom